>tfw this will be the electoral map come 2020 if the current trends continue

Who'd imagine it'd look like this some day?

Other urls found in this thread:

fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/329222-clinton-on-loss-to-trump-that-was-my-last-race
archive.is/rokZ8
ice.gov/features/100-days
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/07/17/immigration-arrests-up-deportations-down-under-trump/484437001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Texas
>Blue
Pick one nigger

it's the spics man, nothing to do here

By the time Texas has enough Mexicans to turn it blue, neither party will be recognizable from how it is now anyway

Copypaste from other thread.

Swingstates: Wisconsin, Michigan, Virginia, South Carolina, Maine 2nd District, Texas if the wall isn't built.

Arizona and Pennsylvania will go blue. Nevada, New Hampshire and Minnesota will stay blue. Ohio and Florida will stay red.

Pretty bad outlook for Trump, he has to win the midterms. At least the Republicans will get +4, maybe even +6, senators. Another SCOTUS replacement (Ginsburg, Breyer, Kennedy) would be fine.

Senate 2018:

From D to R (possible): Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, Ohio, West Virginia.

From D to R (safely): Indiana, Missouri, Montana, North Dakota, West Virginia.

From R to D: Nevada.

Safely: +4
Possible: +8
But only if Trump delivers.

House will stay R because of Gerrymendering at least. There might be losses though.

Are you taking into account all the deported spics and the voter fraud?

Florida is closer to tipping than Texas.

Arizona is not going blue, we're about to vote Flake out for turning on trump, and will replace McCuck when he dies for doing the same, the polls support this.

*North Carolina

The population of Texas will change quickly if the wall isn't built.

Who is your favorite for the replacement of Flake in the primaries?

Not true, could go blue as soon as 2024 and more then likely will in 2028.
fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/

>Who is your favorite for the replacement of Flake in the primaries?
Kelli Ward

>Ann Arbor
>Dearborn
>Detroit
>Flint

And despite it all, Michigan is red. How did it happen?

Dearborn and Detroit are both Wayne County.
Michigan is mostly full of blue collar middleclass folk who want jobs. We'll vote for whomever promises

Try again.

i followed the trend, in the trend texas was going red

Hillary Clinton already said that 2016 was her last race.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/329222-clinton-on-loss-to-trump-that-was-my-last-race

Why haven't so many people gotten the memo?

Time for archive
archive.is/rokZ8

>Texas blue
>Minnesota red

with wall or without, most states are majority non non-hispanic white already when you look at babies only

Checked you glorious bastard

Babies don't vote. And the whites were always majority. The problem is the Democrats also get white votes, from women, very poor people and college-brainwashed folks. If you then add just a few more percent of spics to the existing minorities you flip a whole state.

This
Republicans are basically lite-libtards

pretty much the same way Texas has stayed red despite all the big cities and southern counties voting democrat. although trump only won by 10k votes here, it was damn close. i hope the momentum in this direction keeps up.

also Macomb county, the only county that goes red, has a pretty sad story

>In 1970, whites made up 99.5% of the city's total population of 179,270; only 838 non-whites lived within the city limits. Racial integration came slowly to Warren in the ensuing two decades, with the white portion of the city dropping only gradually to 98.2% in 1980 and 97.3% as of 1990. At that point integration started to accelerate, with the white population declining to 91.3% in 2000 and reaching 78.4% as of the 2010 census.[18

from 99 to 78 percent within one person's lifetime.

>only county

only big county**

Demographics dictate that it will be by about 2030, even WITH Trump's policies, judging by 2016 trends.

will be soon
We need to keep pushing for Minnesota and and new England to go red. Demographically our only hope

>Thousands going back every day
>Implying Texas and Arizona will go blue
All this winning before the wall is even up. Get real.
When has Hillary Clinton ever said anything that wasn't a lie? I won't believe it until after the 2020 Democratic primary is over. Personally I hope she is lying.

Deportation numbers are down compared to Obama.

WHAT ABOUT THESE SCENARIOS POL?

the names are just because i used RCPs site to do so

it'll obviously be someone else

>Arizona
>Blue
As someone who lives here, what???

Wow, what the hell is going on in Utah?

Why Minnesota? Isn't that just wishful thinking? Trump must deliver HUGE just to hold Wisconsin.

Remember, he wouldn't even have won Wisconsin without the SCOTUS topic.

Evan McMullin the Mormon ran as a third party and got a lot of Utah voters.

Wrong.
ice.gov/features/100-days
And the 2017 fiscal year isn't even over. We're going to have huge numbers.

No, this will be
Same as last time but Virginia will go red

he was actually quite close there, if the trend in the image in OP continued, he'd win it

in the second image he's supposed to be losing it tho

Arrests up, deportations down. Not Trump's fault, but fact.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/07/17/immigration-arrests-up-deportations-down-under-trump/484437001/

If. I have not that much confidence.

Correct. Nearly impossible that he will lose Wisconsin and Michigan, but win Minnesota.

Here is my 2020 map if Trump succeeds with deportations, voter ID laws, and rust belt jobs

Ah, ty.

what 2020 will look like

>map
>important states gray

Delusional

Are libshits this delusional? They need to drop the identity politics shit if they want to stand a chance. People are sick and tired of that shit.

Trump needs substantive accomplishments if he doesn't want to go the way of Carter and HW Bush