Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

BRAAAAAAAAP x3

you can't have a daughter without having a wife. TVP

total virgin posting

yes its terrible and funny cause i don't have one.

are you saying i should fuck my daughter?

this is why black men got it right. they leave as soon as they find out the girl is about to have a child so they dont have to invest the next 18 years to raising someone else's fuck toy

>so she can go and get ravaged by another man
Not if I ravage her first

>are you saying i should fuck my daughter?
Was this not implied?

Yes

>not marrying off your daughters in exchange for political power
Unironically Literally Plebian behavior

The world as a whole benefits by you raising a good daughter; you have passed on a good thing for the future. Your personal benefit is that you love her and she will be happy, hopefully not fucking a man that isn't worth sharing your genetic lineage with.

100% worth it. have one and you will see user.

Yes it is. But, it's a necessary sacrifice for the continuation of the species. The second we perfect the artificial womb, we won't have to suffer such indignities anymore.

the ultimate redpill is revealed

She's helping pass on your genetic material so just keep any chimps hands off her and it's all good

>see story of Lot
#NotAllDaughters

Pretty much

Top fucking kek imagine if black nationalists used this argument

No if only you fuck them.

based brap poster

>Even my own daughter is only useful for her holes

this is why you will never have kids man

>Being this autistic
>Not wanting to properly raise the main care givers in society

Also, nice pasta. Sage

There's nothing wrong with being the first man to fuck your daughter, to ensure she understands how it's meant to be done right - and to keep her away from any weak men that might try to woo her.

It will also ensure that she always knows her place in life and has a firm appreciation for her daddy.

Daughters are guaranteed genetic legacy. Something like 40% of men ever reproduced but 80% of women did.

They are the consolation prize for men with bad genes.

Sure your loser son isn't getting any, but no matter how fat, ugly, and stupid your daughter is someone is going to want to knock her up.

this pasta again
having a daughter can be great if she helps your wife cook and clean. If she is an entitled useless whore then of course she's a problem, but that means YOU fucked up raising her.

Nice pasta op sen this popup each month

When the time comes for me to have kids I will be happy either way. It will be a way for me to impart values and wisdom in a way that is special to my family. I will also get to be the father figure I didn't have and give them love and support that I want everyone to experience. It doesn't matter who they choose to marry or what they choose to do with their life as long as they are good, well balanced people.

the point of raising women is to have proper grand children you fucking idiot

>Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I think you don't know what that word means. Unless your into meaningful sexual relationships with your offspring.

>not raising your daughter like a boy

>all the buttmad cuckdads who got their feelings hurt over the TRUTH. go back to raising my future fuck toy ya cucks

>tfw fucking all the beta daddies in this thread's daughters in a few years, making them wash my ass with their tongues

I wouldn't go that far, but I think it's pretty natural for a father to be apprehensive about who might be plowing his daughter. There's always that stereotype of overprotective fathers in media and it pretty much always concerns who his daughter is in relationship with. On the other hand it's pretty much the opposite with sons as long as they're staying out of trouble.

I think it's just the result of being a guy and not wanting something "taken away" from you by another guy.

I think we've got a winner.

I've looked everywhere for the data on % chance of succesfully reproducing and can never find it. 40 vs. 80 sounds about right though.

Last night I took my daughter to see the theatre production of Aladdin it was electrify the black actors in it were particularly good
Kudos to The producers for realising not all black people a crack dealing Niggas

>this thread again
stop

This is copypasta

Stop fucking replying to it every time it's posted

fucking this
traditionalists had a solution for literally everything

Thats why you should take the Fritzlpill and breed your daughers yourself

>this is how lolbertarians really think

sageworthy pasta

Short of brainwashing her Clockwork Orange style how do propose this come about? Way too many farmers daughters being rebellious by fucking baboons

Raising a little girl who's smart confident and self-sufficient with no daddy issues so she doesn't fall for the tricks of a nigger or some white thrash hilbilly is the ultimate service to society, to your race, and to your country you idiot.

If she has daddy issues and marries a nigger to piss you off then you fucked up. This is why it's important to raise them right, literally the opposite of what you're saying.

Women who are raised right don't fall for the usual pitfalls of society, REMEMBER THAT.

nah its getting 300+ replys as per usual
its pretty fucking sad when only 4 people call out this pasta.
green herb in all fields

Oh my bad, I mean this guy

That thing in your GIF looks like an alien species

No, kek has spoken, nigger friend

Like China. Sons are better.
Now 30 million have mo hope of a partner.

I have 4 white grandchildren fathered by a man I love like a son who has done more for me and our family than I could possibly have imagined.

If you are a good father, she will go find you another son when she grows up.

Fuck your slide thread nigger.

fuck off old man

Wincest.
Problem solved.

Alphas/Betas and Chads/Cucks debates are fun and all, but as far as this board is concerned any white male is generally accepted as top-tier compared to an equivalent of other race/gender.

The Alpha/Beta pissing contest is perfectly normal in males for selecting leaders and mates. However with the slew of issues this demographic faces, and with its back against the wall from all the Sup Forums (((baddies))) we read about in redpill threads, surely we can better spend our time working together?

If we are to truly be the stewards of humanity, we'd better start acting like it.

Tell the truth and do not let these young fags hinder you especially when this topic is a copy paste.

daughter is an ecologically safe investment, 100% chance she is going to have offspring unless something physically wrong with her. son is a long shot which could pay off at a high rate or could crap out. He could be an alpha God and have offspring with twenty different women or he could be a beta fag

Yeah don't breed goyim why would you ever want to reproduce? Children are a liability. To have it all means to have no children goy!

Thats why it should be the father the one to take his daughter virginity

first braaap best braaap

What is this, and they look latino, tell me they arent

sounds like maybe you should see a therapist about your attraction to your daughter

Poor Spongebob.

Brapp posting is best posting.

T. Donald trump

Just shut up and post more pics of girls

Having a daughter is like having a gift you can bestow upon someone you find favorable in order to strengthen connections with their family. If you let your daughter pick her own husband, than you are a cuck.

BASED BRAAAP MAN!!!! XD

You can raise a girl to have a sense of self worth. It's not impossible....

>having daughter means she's going to fuck a man

Yes, that's the point you idiot.

The best dads will make sure their daughters marry red pilled, strong men (of the same race). There's absolutely nothing cucked about gaining a son-in-law. A son-in-law can and should be an ally, a friend, and a strong member of the family. Someone you can rely on to keep your daughter and their children safe, and help your own family. It's all part of building a stronger family. After all, their kids will be carrying part of your DNA.

It all comes down DNA, that's what this is all about. Spreading your DNA as much as possible. THAT is LITERALLY what life is about for the average pleb. Fuck your wife, make as many babies as you can, hope you get sons, but if you get daughters, whatever. They're still spreading your DNA. Besides, we need women to keep the human race going.

We need women to birth and raise the men that will help all of us reach the stars.

I'm not going to lie, these are a fine set of asses. I would love to inseminate these women.

No. Having a son be your daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry.

while everyone else outside my home is telling her she has to go fuck niggers to feel empowered?

Have you ever met a girl that wasn't a complete slut given the right chad come along (or the right amount of cocaine)?

You obviously don't know much about girls. Or cocaine.

The prospect of having a daughter terrifies me sometimes. You raise her for 18+ years and then she runs off with another man changes her last name and leaves you. Though I take solace in the fact that if you raise your daughter right you'll be helping that young man continue the white race.

>I think it's just the result of being a guy and not wanting something "taken away" from you by another guy.
Its because you're a man and know whats inside the head of every other boy out there, i.e. sex, blowjobs, etc.

You want a man for your daughter to marry before they fuck, not some fuccboi idiot shithead who doesn't know what he wants in life and can only look as far as the next fuck, drink and videogame.

A fucking leaf. Not surprised you'd post this.

I'm glad for you fampai.

Bingo.
>tfw 30yo virgin
>older sister has two kids but is single mom

>Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
Only if you let yourself be cucked. Your daughter is your property until you give it to a husband. Don't let her think she's free and can go around fucking whoever she wants.

You wanna fuck somebody else's daughter but not have yours fucked by someone else?
Nice try.

Get laid

>implying you want to fuck your own daughter

You could also have sex with your daughter ao you dont end up being a cuck

How the fuck do you even pronounce Brap?

14 words

Now stfu you fucking NEET r9k permavirgin

>implying most dads don't
>implying the entire boomer generation didn't fuck their daughters

based Sup Forums grandpa, thank you

This is correct. Unless a woman is morbidly obese or physically disabled she is guaranteed to have a sexual partner.

>Not selling your daughter to rich arabs for that sweet oil money