Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afD_xkDUsgc
twitter.com/Timcast/status/892800519072337921
squawker.org/politics/antifa-assaulted-journalist-tim-pool/
youtube.com/watch?v=eysAjDnT468
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

Which one of you...

I cant figure out where Tim pool sits. I remember his video about Sweden's no go zones being a "lie" and a right wing "myth". Where is his position on the spectrum

He is neutral so by definition on our side since the lefties are wrong in every single way, you can't stay neutral with them once you faced them

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOOOOOWWWWWNN

kek

That is obviously NOT Eli Mosley of TRS radio fame.

This reminds me of Mike Cernobitch being labeled anti-semetic for having Ben make this comic

He says hes left libertarian. Also he says he's mixed race.

also, he's 6'4

Tim Pool is Centre-Left.

Is he in denial of being bald? Or just trying to hide it for the ladies?
youtube.com/watch?v=afD_xkDUsgc

I like him. Why did he have beef with Moustache Matt? Why is Sup Forums trying to break someone who is an ally when there are so many better targets?
twitter.com/Timcast/status/892800519072337921

Tim "Master Hacker" Pool's political position is "hackerism". See, he was a hacker that hacked things with other hackers that he met on hacking websites known for hacking. For example, hacked together a cool hacker drone using his hacking abilities that allows him to get up-close views for his hacker news. Hacking is an ideology in it's own right. If you don' think hacking just for the sake of being a hacking hacker is important, then you're obviously just a non-hacking hack. Hacking is a serious community where hackers hack together to hack the world into making it a better place for hackers.

What happened to this cuck?

CAN'T EVEN GROW HIS OWN HAIR

I heard he was also mixed-race.

He's hapa

80% OF CUNTS ITT ARE LEFTYPOL SHILLS.
>Tim is a bald cunt, but he's OUR bald cunt.
squawker.org/politics/antifa-assaulted-journalist-tim-pool/

He's a classical centrist, neutral.

>Why is Sup Forums trying to break someone who is an ally when there are so many better targets
we're not. the leftypol shills maybe.
I fucking love the guy: shows us what's going on, picks good subjects and angles, and asks good questions. that's all we care about: show people what's happening!
the shills--paid and unpaid--are here to drive wedges. you have to ignore them. you can tell the real dissenting anons.
Here, like this: why the fuck didn't he cover his negative Flint water results? Publishing negative results is just good science. Hiding them makes him part of the problem.
How do we know that wasn't a cabal propaganda operation the whole time?

>libertarian
>Universal Healthcare
>reallocation of taxes [i.e. higher taxes]
>employment non discrimination

So his political position is "retard."

Hairlets, when will they learn.

I wonder if he ever got stuck up LS...

HAx3D
youtube.com/watch?v=eysAjDnT468