Ask a mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Mafia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Mexico#Mexican_Texas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salma_Hayek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Cession
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Is your head still attached

motherfucker, America is a degenerate place.

how to taco?

Why does your culture find it acceptable to molest underage girls?

>says the drug lord

of course Cleetus, any shootings yet?

>drug lord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Mafia

Any new cartel appearing?

Delicious Salma, she is half lebanese BTW

Even though you're already there (judging by your flag) you still have to go back.

BECAUSE WE LOVE TO MOLEST OUR COUSIN GIRLS.

>implying the american mafia was worse than all the mexican drug lords

Any black - white murder attack?

Do you guys run around crying racists if a white mexican kicks the shit out of a darker one?

no. Spaniards taught that centuries ago, its normal here.

In Al Capone´s times it was.

We're as degenerate as the gringos, don't fool yourself.

But they are worse. we have more family values.

I love beaner women desu

Fuck of sand nigger she is 100% Mexican

back when she was young. that body.

Egypt BTFO

BECAUSE YOUR WOMAN PREFERS BLACK COCK.

CHI

How is the general crime rate?

Why don't you go back to your own country?

>during 1 time period

Not as bad as Venezuela.

Why are you so obsessed with budding into my culture in my country and taking our shit, then trying to make it like the place you ran away from?

A lot of us are really on the verge of getting a bus and going over to the boarder and just murdering everything coming out of the desert. And then going door to door to clean up our neighborhoods.

We won't be some cartel, there is nothing you will be able to do to have us not murder you. You just have to leave.

because you owe us half country.

In the 1820s, some people from the Northern and Eastern United States entered Mexico illegally. Mexico did have legal immigration through empresario contacts. The reason for this was to create a buffer between Mexico and the growing United States. At first they tried to convince Mexicans to move into Texas. However, Texas was dominated by the warlike Comanche Indians. Mexican families did not want to move to Texas and risk their families lives. Mexico then offered cheap land to Anglos from the United States. These legal immigrants had to agree to live under the Mexican Constitution of 1824. Mexican Texas was bordered by the U.S. frontier areas of Louisiana and Arkansas, had the most settlement by American illegal immigrants. When Mexico realized that illegal immigration was out of control they attempted to shut it down. Mexican Texas had a population of 3,000 illegal immigrants by 1823; most of those immigrants were from the Southern United States or Appalachia. By 1825, Mexico and the Coahuila y Tejas territory legalized immigration under the condition that settlers convert to Roman Catholicism and not own slaves. However, as the settler population expanded to 7,000 and did not assimilate with Mexican culture, Mexico banned American immigration again in 1830. However, by 1835, American immigration increased to 1,000 per month. Santa Anna did away with the Mexican Constitution of 1824. Many violations under his dictatorship led to tensions and eventually the outbreak of a revolution. Texas became independent from Mexico in 1836.[5]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_immigration_to_Mexico#Mexican_Texas

Which K-on girl would be the best fuck?

"Her father, Sami Hayek Domínguez, is an oil company executive and owner of an industrial-equipment firm,[7] who once ran for mayor of Coatzacoalcos.[8][9] Her father is a Mexican of Lebanese descent,[10] "
and Salma is a middle eastern name

>owe you

You guys lost the war.

It is now OUR territory.

Should have just given Texas independence.

Eeek.

Better not talk about THAT place...

>And then going door to door to clean up our neighborhoods.

if you murder a person in your country, they will gas you with dead penalty, your country has great laws to cope with retarded white supremacists like you.

Is reclaiming Atzlan (or whatever) popular in Mexico? Is the attitude towards La Raza positive or negative?

Why the fuck do you think we owe you a place the econony we built?

Donde esta el baño?

spics are so retarded. dont even bother

She is more Mexican/Spanish btw

Hayek was born Salma Hayek Jiménez in Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico. Her younger brother, Sami (born 1972), is a furniture designer.[6] Her mother, Diana Jiménez Medina, is an opera singer and talent scout. Her father, Sami Hayek Domínguez, is an oil company executive and owner of an industrial-equipment firm,[7] who once ran for mayor of Coatzacoalcos.[8][9] Her father is a Mexican of Lebanese descent,[10] with his family being from the city Baabdat, Lebanon, a city Salma and her father visited in 2015 to promote her movie Kahlil Gibran's The Prophet.[11][12][13][14] Her mother is a Mexican of Spanish descent. In an interview in 2015 with Un Nuevo Día while visiting Madrid, Hayek described herself as fifty-percent Lebanese and fifty-percent Spanish, stating that her grandmother/maternal great-grandparents were from Spain.[10][15][16][17] Raised in a wealthy, devout Roman Catholic[18] family, she was sent to the Academy of the Sacred Heart in Grand Coteau, Louisiana, USA, at the age of twelve.[10] In school, she was diagnosed with dyslexia[19] and ADHD.[20] She attended university in Mexico City, where she studied International Relations at the Universidad Iberoamericana.[10]

Bad news. You guys owe Spain, who's territory it was.

No, its not. its ours.give back my land or get rekt by us, the HISPANICS.

1. Are you or any family members, invovled with any cartel?
2. Do you support Trump's wall?

Your copy pasta is only a fraction of the story. Your people willingly joined the US and only a few thousand Mexicans had ever moved into that territory. It was a popular decision at the time and Mexico benefited financially from it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Cession

You don't get to rewrite history and try to conquer us because of rhetoric about it being yours. More US Settlers had always lived there and it was peacefully negotiated to the benefit of both sides.

What La Raza and other Mexican nationalist fronts advocate today is simply genocide of all whites. You have to realize, such demands are insane and we cannot give into them. We're established here for hundreds of years and everything you people touch turns to shit. Why in God's name, would anyone want the west US to be like the Hell hole Mexico?

Your side has demands that can only end in bloodshed.

the younger of course.

one punch man is a master piece btw.

culturally of course she is mexican she raised there, I am just said she is half lebanese racially
"Hayek described herself as fifty-percent Lebanese and fifty-percent Spanish,''

Can you fuck off and pull your God damn country together? Tell you what, can you jut get the drug war sorted out? You're a laughing stock to the rest of us because this level of organized crime is laughable in our countries. You're the "Turkey" of North America, and you will never be one of us. I'm sick of seeing you guys across MY borders, I can only imagine how the Americans feel.

>my land

oooo texas is gon b mad

besides...

i doubt you would want to even touch california or arizona.

>1. Are you or any family members, invovled with any cartel?

my asesinated uncle Victor and I think my spoiled cousin cesarin is involved in a cartel

>2. Do you support Trump's wall?

of course not

Are Christian lebs the Jews of Latin America? The richest man in Mexico, Carlos Slim is also a Leb

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Spanish = arabs btw LOL

No. Their shortcomings are simply more exposed thanks to their antagonistic media.

Follow up questions,

3. Do you support the Cartels?
4. Considering the question above, why do you not support Trump's wall?

I think yes, and in brazil too there are big number of rich lebs

do mexicans actually have a toxic masculinity thing going on?

The swarthy ones. You need to brush up on history user.

>3. Do you support the Cartels?

of course not

>4. Considering the question above, why do you not support Trump's wall?

because I live in the border, and that will affect wild animals and it will cause sore eyes.

the fuck are you on about?

lebs arent arabs, the same for Egyptians iraqis syrians, all of north africa, arabs are gulf countries only

>100% Mexican
>Salma
>Hayek

>Being this retarded

you are Levant.

We have an extremely high rate of femicide so I would say yes.

So why do you get to have a wall on your southern border?

we dont. LMAO

why too much trumpshills believe this?

I am a copt not levant

>mffw if you don't have Spanish gringo blood you are just an American indian

hows does it feels have a border with Israel? Do Egyptians go there for shopping like I go to Texas only for that?

We don't. You fell for fake news. Sad!

>pic related (Mexico is on the right)

>WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY

borders with Israel are better than borders with Sudan and Libya
shopping in Israel why? we have top notch Malls and brands maybe more fancy than the Israeli ones

nice,

do you still hate each other? and why?

Sorry but wrong. The correct answer is that you're country is a third world shit hole. Spics are an inferior race who need to leech off of Americans to survive. Instead of worrying about the land you lost maybe try doing something worth while with the huge land mass you still have. Oh but you can't. Because your race sucks and your culture is shit.

are Mexican intellectuals respected at home?

Okay, why can't we have a white country? Why do you have to keep sending fuckers over here and dropping anchor babys? Fucking mother fuckers fuck.

>Spics are an inferior race who need to leech off of Americans to survive

Spic
race

top kek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic

Why are you unable to fix yourselves and your country?

What's wrong with you?

Sort yourself out.

Yeah mate we Did sorta get ''rid'' of the natives...

well some Egyptians hate them very much
other hate them but they hate palestinians more because of the terrorist acts they do in north Sinai so they dont give a fuck lets israelis fuck them
and other people doesnt hate israelis at all they respect that they have very advanced country in science and technology fields

>we

it was the britbongs and african slaves, not you obese pig.

Mexico is in a shitty situation right now.

I say it would be a better place if they lost in the Franco-Mexican war

>Why do you have to keep sending fuckers over here and dropping anchor babys?

Yes, user. I mind-control all illegals crossing the border and send them there on purpose.

what about you?

Is it true that Mexico has really strict anti-illegal immigration laws that it enforces against other Latin countries?

what else do you expect of Chicano, Mexican nationalist living out side of mexico

in what aspect do we have to fix this?

Economically?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

or kill all narcos and maintain peace?

or do you want to see Mexico as Germany?

I dont hate them nor love them, I just respect their efforts to make a strong country and I see we need to be like them in caring about our interests so hard

no.

Over the centuries, Mexico has received immigrants from Europe, the Americas (e.g., the United States, Colombia, Guatemala, Argentina, Honduras, Cuba, Brazil and Canada), and sometimes from Asia. Today, millions of their descendants still live in Mexico and can be found working in different industries.

Mexico is a country of immigration, refuge, transit, and return migration. According to the 2010 National Census, there are 961,121 immigrants registered with the government as living in Mexico, the majority of whom are US citizens.[1] This is almost double the 492,617 foreign-born residents counted in the 2000 Census.[1] According to the intercensal estimate conducted in 2015, the foreign-born population was 1,007,063.[2] Unofficial estimates put the total number of foreigners in Mexico closer to four million.[3]

Well stop it. They don't even like it here.

This is a fucking invasion and our people are fucking asleep.

You're not even fucking subtle about it. You got 'la raza' and shit telling people to kill whitey and form atzlan and shit, like it's fucking Shadowrun.

If I went to mexico and started chanting white power I'd get strung up on a fucking overpass.

Is your national poster child the party crasher?

You weren't invited. Why do you keep barging in? Do you allow uninvited strangers to barge into your home?

Have your people ever learnt the directions east, west, and south? Walk those directions for a change of scenery. You may find what you're looking for.

Is it true that Copts claim to be the 'true' descendants of Ancient Egypt?

sadly you'll never be like them, because your people are brainwashed by your religion. the Islam.

Actually if I just went to mexico at all and didn't have like $10k in my pocket to pay the ransom I'd get strung up on an overpass. Why does your country suck worse than Detroit?

>in what aspect do we have to fix this?

It's no one else's job to fix your problems. It's your problem and it's your solution.

Stop being lazy and uncreative. Use your noggins. And sort yourself out.

I ask cause some mexican woman brought it up last year on a talk show during the election.Repressing emotion except rage. Acting like a man but in reality are babies.Openly telling women they would never vote for a woman.

ah so mexicans are almost arab degrees of acid throwing butt blasted.

well they don't claim they are, and muslims too, because there are copts converted to Islam escaping muslims oppressing and Jizya
yeah Islam makes everything hard

>Do you allow uninvited strangers to barge into your home?

Over the centuries, Mexico has received immigrants from Europe, the Americas (e.g., the United States, Colombia, Guatemala, Argentina, Honduras, Cuba, Brazil and Canada), and sometimes from Asia. Today, millions of their descendants still live in Mexico and can be found working in different industries.

Mexico is a country of immigration, refuge, transit, and return migration. According to the 2010 National Census, there are 961,121 immigrants registered with the government as living in Mexico, the majority of whom are US citizens.[1] This is almost double the 492,617 foreign-born residents counted in the 2000 Census.[1] According to the intercensal estimate conducted in 2015, the foreign-born population was 1,007,063.[2] Unofficial estimates put the total number of foreigners in Mexico closer to four million.[3]

>According to the 2010 National Census, there are 961,121 immigrants registered with the government as living in Mexico, the majority of whom are US citizens.

Mexican-Americans living w/ family.

>the foreign-born population was 1,007,063.[2] Unofficial estimates put the total number of foreigners in Mexico closer to four million.

Of a population of 128 million.