Someone vandalized a firefighter's grave

Some degenerate vandalized this firefighter's grave and stole part of it. My uncle is a firefighter, so this makes my fucking blood boil.

Other urls found in this thread:

firerescue1.com/Arson-Investigation/articles/116599018-Firefighters-shot-at-while-putting-out-blazes-in-Milwaukee-riots/
youtube.com/watch?v=3ngFn6Gr240
foxnews.com/us/2016/02/23/firefighter-turned-arsonist-sentenced-for-setting-fire-on-federal-land.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their own fault for not securing it properly.

Nigger's gonna nig.

no one cares what your uncle is. go fuck your personal army request op, and your welfare queen uncle who couldnt get a job in the private sector so he had to go beggin uncle sam for gibs and a pension.

Trt to lure the nigger back and shoot him

>that fucking font
Holy shit, kys.

Boobie trap it next time.

why the fuck would anyone steal this

Janna Jahr, you can't make this shit up

As the son of a firefighter who lives nearby to this tombstone desecration I feel like I need to make it my life's duty to solve this case

THATS SOME LOW SHIT

EVEN NIGGERS LIKE FIREFIGHTERS

THEYRE NOT LIKE COPS, LITERALLY NO ONE HATES FIREFIGHTERS

Niggers. They're starting to infest [spoiler]Wisconsin outside of Milwaukee[/spoiler] They're coming up from Chigago.

impersonating a firefighter is a crime

Niggers set their own shacks on fire to keep warm in the winter here, usually killing everyone inside and causing a massive runaway fire the ghetto. What do you expect from such a being?

ice monkeys

Niggers don't care. If they can take something they will take it.

>My uncle is a firefighter, so this makes my fucking blood boil.

One day your uncles blood will literally boil. I better get back to starting wildfires :^)

>$151,548

What the fuck!?
Now I am mad I didn't steal it.

This is what you get for being a servant of niggers and kikes
No respect for people who clean up after niggers aka all state and federal employees

What if he was a volunteer firefighter
Didn't think about that now did you

get vandals and burn them alive, such would be appropiate punishment for acting against firefighters

>Faggot only lived to the age of 39

Reason not to be a fire-putting-out-slave, ladies and gentlemen.

Such a pompous grave, no wonder it attracted niggers. Next time try something more humble, that way you won't have to deal with grave robbers.

>even niggers like firefighters
firerescue1.com/Arson-Investigation/articles/116599018-Firefighters-shot-at-while-putting-out-blazes-in-Milwaukee-riots/

151,5458 $, what this means? It is the value of the stolen tree?

What the fuck value would a metal tree decoration like that even have? It's not encrusted with gems or anything. Just looks like steel. Why would you waste time and your own morality to rip something like this off?

THE CUTS LOOK INTRICATE BUT YOU CAN DO THAT ON CNC WATERJET MACHINES VERY EASILY THESE DAYS

COULD REPLACE THAT PART FOR A COUPLE HUNDRED BUCKS AT MANY METAL SHOPS

DUNNO WHAT 151K OP IS SHILLING ABOUT

I could give a rat's ass whether or not the grave was a firepig's man there is no heaven, there is no afterlife and you got me on a mental roller coaster ride into this world where people care about some shitty walmart headstone that some shitty white teenagers knocked over smoking legal weed, you white Trump voting retards

I watched Rescue Me once, this really prolapses my anus

Niggers and drug addicts will steal anything and try to sell it for scrap or pawn it. I don't know what their target buyer was for this. Probably cost $100 to make tops and wouldn't even get $5 at a pawn shop.

>EVEN NIGGERS LIKE FIREFIGHTERS
but they like hating white people more

I HEARD A SIREN IN THE DISTANCE ONCE THAT COULD POSSIBLY HAVE BEEN A FIRETRUCK AND THIS GETS ME MAD AS FUCK

Pretty insane. We've respected the dead since Antigone was written 2500 years ago. Violators ought to be gassed.

I'll do you one better
>die
>your tombstone is engraved with the words "this font looks fun"
>it's in comic sans.

This desu, it's just asking to be stolen

(((firefighters)))

Nigger

Fire-putting-out-slaves are welfare queens.

Most of the time they just sit around doing nothing. Most fire stations even have television to watch movies and ping pong tables.

They're lazy government employees. Fuck 'em.

anyone saying personal army request denied doesn't have access to the actual army.

Request Granted all Nay Sayers are to be first looked at under suspicion of being involved with the desecration.

Holy fuck, try harder, you low test bait cancer.

>inb4 niggers

>Educated by Television.

ITT
Slimy white people hating niggers.
I hope you will need a fire to be put out but the "lazy" firefighters to have something else better to do than help your ungrateful ass.

You mean dumb edgy teenagers stole it. This shit happens fairly regularly.

If it ain't bolted down, the coons will come 'round

I guess he suddenly got a burning desire to steal the tree of minas tirith.

It's a heathen tree of life.

It looks like a heathen/asatru grave, you could put the word out in those circles.

If the asatru folk assembly get hold of this nigger he is going to wish he was dead.

>
>no one cares what your uncle is. go fuck your personal army request op, and your welfare queen uncle who couldnt get a job in the private sector so he had to go beggin uncle sam for gibs and a pension.

This has to be the dumbest comment I have ever read. And holy fuck have I read so e stupid shit before.

Can confirm. They do fuck all. Bunch of larpers, all of 'em.

Kill yourself.

this too

Then maybe a nigger will steal your grave, but since you're all virgins nobody will post about it.

>t. a fedora

You're retarded. City firefighters get a shit ton of calls.

CRY ABOUT THE NAP BEING VIOLATED WHEN YOUR PROPERTY IS ON FIRE ALL AROUND YOU AND THEY BREAK DOWN THE DOOR TO PULL YOUR UNCONSCIOUS ASS OUT

I LIKE WHEN THEY WORE FDNY STUFF IN AFGHANISTAN RIGHT AFTER 9/11

EAT IT HADJIS

>a relative outside of my immediate family holds the same profession as this stranger and his retarded hipster-tier grave stone got half stolen I am very upset about this also I use that retarded font that looks like a 15 year old girl wrote everything on my kikebook which I still unironically subscribe to
holy fucking shit kys pls

Don't you have a kangaroo to fuck or something?

It's not asking white people.

how is this political?kys

>my x is y so waaaahhh
you sound like a woman

>EVEN NIGGERS LIKE FIREFIGHTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=3ngFn6Gr240

>this
You're one step away from going full-bitch with something like: As a ____ I find this highly offensive.

muhh penchun
foxnews.com/us/2016/02/23/firefighter-turned-arsonist-sentenced-for-setting-fire-on-federal-land.html

scrap metal
nigger probably got a dollar for it

Scrap metal niggers steal every bit of metal they can find.
They'll grab a aluminum ladder out from under your feet if your not careful.

No they don't.

Starting fires to shoot at firefighters is a Detroit pastime.

This
ban all firefighters now and remove all federal funding for anyone fighting fires
fucking racist scum #FIRELIFESMATTER

yes but did he vandalize it *with fire* ?

Resembles the Timberland logo

It was only a matter of time

>He does not enjoy chopsticks
>He does not enjoy immigration
>His sole purpose in life is to GLASS ETHNICS

That image just makes us look based desu

TITS OR GTFO

pretty gay gravestone tbf

>firefighter
what, werent smart enough to join the police academy?
Why don't you get back to sleep so you can earn your oh-so-deserved paycheck?

Blood boiling over a gravestone?

Why isn't anyone's blood boiling over the firefighters union pushing to have FFs work at ground zero for months with no training/protection when that place was already known to be an open pit of Hazardous waste???

The unions made big money on all that overtime money while keeping trained HAZMAT guys out and sending those men to their graves.

And before anyone says fire men are trained in hazmat, They are as much as a security guard is trained in law enforcement, to deal with the immediate situation, secure the scene and call professionals.