LATINOS!!!!

Gringos and their nigger ridden shit music eternally beat the fuck out.

Despacito, reach a new record as the most viewed music video in YouTube with 3 thousand million views.

youtu.be/kJQP7kiw5Fk

Song related, you don't have to say thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXtJkDHEAAc
youtu.be/vyc49kxqRnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VMp55KH_3wo
youtube.com/watch?v=9sg-A-eS6Ig
dump.bitcheese.net/files/kopywif/Behead_rival_gang_member_with_a_saw_in_venezuela_(ORIGINAL_VIDEO)__theYNC.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> 3 thousand million views

kys mong

Fuck! B-but muh gangum style...

Half of the fucking world heard this, but not me lmao

It looks like they are the niggers my friend.
They also are puppets of the corporate-entertainment complex. Like niggers.

I can't get away from this fucking song in the spick-ified city I live in fuck I hate this fucking country right wing death squads when?

>3 thousand million

You fucked up my friend.

Salvadorians hate Mexicans

What demographic is watching this? I haven't heard anything about it until the last few days

Spics use M for thousands.

Your dirty tricks don't work on us any more CIA, fuck off, Latinos unidos, reconquista when?

>CLICK THE LINK
"AYYYYYYYYY"
>CHECK THE TIME
AH FUCK I GOTTA LISTEN TO 4 MINUTES OF THIS SHIT

THE ONLY GOOD PART WAS THAT HIP THRUST DANCE MOVE

>Gangnam style got passed
I remember when that video hit a billion and I thought that would never get passed. What a world.

this is probably the most generic-sounding spic song i've ever heard. like their shit hasn't changed at all from 20+ years ago. why is it so popular?

Because party music/EDM along with hip hop are the dominant forms of music nowadays.

2017 will be remembered as the time of trap and EDM the same way the 70s are for disco

I really don't get it. Why is it so popular? It sounds like 89% of spic music and the video is generic af.

HARDLY EDM, ITS THAT CARIBBEAN REGGEATON SHIT, VERY GENERIC LOOP THEY'RE SPICCING OVER

DADDI JANKEE ON THE LEFT

the lyrics are golden

>Beat the fuck out
This actually triggered me.
Fuck you buddy.

>Spics united
>Ending up killing each others

This is why Gran Colombia and US Central America split up.

Last night I took my daughter to see the theatre production of Aladdin it was electrify the black actors in it were particularly good
Kudos to The producers for realising not all black people a crack dealing Niggas

Justin Bieber joins in and sing the English parts. That's why it was popular.

Because all these hit songs are mostly artificial

ICE increases deportations, then in a single week a crappy boring hispanic song gets seen by three billion people? Gee whizz I wonder how they want to push public opinion
People don't even like it. I met one guy who said he liked it but couldn't sing the refrain (ask anyone if they can sing Gangnam style or Baby), and another girl who only liked it because everyone else likes it

Everyone else I know hates it, and we stop listening to the radio at work because of it

The song is redpilled as fuck and redpilling an entire HUMANKIND (half of the world has listened to it)

>"men are metal and women are magnets"
>"i want to make a family with you"
>"i want to live all my life with you and only you"
>"you gotta plan ahead or you go down"
>"explode like a palestinian" (oy vey!)

Only heard this because of my fucking work,this shit was always playing

>explode like a palestinian
Calle 13 pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=vXtJkDHEAAc

literally who?

I won't give this shit a view

Daddy Yankee, a Reggaeton artist from the 1990s. And another dude I don't know nor care.

>not being proud that the most successful song in the history of the world is in Spanish

>Gringos and their nigger ridden shit music beat the fuck out
>Makes nigger ridden shit music

I couldn't stand 3 seconds of this gay shit.
youtu.be/vyc49kxqRnQ

No wonder they lost a full empire don't they?

Here's another song. Almost as popular as Despacito, and almost a billion views on YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMp55KH_3wo

song is gay as fuck

y tu tambien puedes ir a chingar tu madre

I'm extremely interested in this also
It has most likely to do with marketing tactics and such
If someone could actually give a good explanation that would be cool

That song is old tho, that probably will be the peak of it, despacito,is rather be and only has been listened by half the world, the other half is yet to listen and an American nigger to do a remix cameo

All those beaners sitting around all day smoking marihuana and eating guac & listening to nigger-tier music = 3 billion views.

Sauce?

>People still like Justin Bieber

This is false to an extent. Sure, there are still fans, but for the most part, most people either dislike or just don't give a fuck about Bieber anymore and haven't for a few years now.

You see, Bieber's fame for the last few years is artificial, as mentioned. What happens is, media companies artificially make shit look popular and make it look like it has been popular for a while, when in reality, nobody cares. Bieber is nothing but an asset. His wealth is fake. Producers essentially go "Sir! Nobody's really liking Bieber! Quick! Throw a new Ferrari at him, stage a scandal, and throw in a hired audience to make it look like people still care!" Those YouTube views are probably generated from bots from a deal with VEVO or some other company.

Me neither

Not true. I had no idea about this until I saw this thread. 99% of those views are fake.

A billion = a million millions, not a thousand
Fucking burgers and their retarded measurements

This is fucking trash. I hope NK nukes California

The lyrics are really good and for the first time in 10 years is not about a nigger mumbling nonsense is pretty good as a love song while upbeat.

The song ends with, despacito, which translates as, slowly, sitting on a beach out there in Puerto Rico until the waves say ay vendito (is an expression roughly translates to oh my god) and you forget your last name (meaning the girl)

Pretty good sexy song and red pilled as fuck too

Holy shit this is so generic and disappointing. At least gangnam had meme value. What's this even about? Some spic whore and her open relationship? Typical mestizo behavior.

see

This, can confirm

Dude are you sure you're not just hearing reggaeton in general? This is the exact same song, literally EXACT same beat and tempo that has been a round since at least that "Gasolina" song like 12 years ago. They can't come up with anything new. Anyone who listens to this song and doesn't immediately recognize it as absolute crap should be sent to a camp where they teach you to concentrate. It's worse than disco, it's WAY worse than Nickelback or 3 Doors Down, its absolute bottom of the barrel garbage. But because some company put tons of marketing behind it, mexiniggers absolutely can't get enough, despite it being LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME SONG that's been playing on their spic stations for over a decade. I would much prefer the fucking accordion tejano shit to this any day of the week. At least those wetbacks are playing their own instruments.

This is the first time ive heard it as a noble hwhite man and its fairly underwhelming.
I liked Impacto and Gasolina from daddy yankee.
I heard he was a republican. Did he vote Trump?

ITS ABOUT THESE TWO DOUBLE TEAMING SOME CHOLO SLUT WHO LOOKS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON

STILL, THAT HIP THRUST DANCE WAS LEGIT

user I...

I dunno I thought it had a good beat. It probably got popular because of Bieber being in the remix.

see

Better than 90% of the nigger shit that comes from america desu.

My fucking mom told me about this song kek
I had no idea how out of touch I really was with popular music

I saw some sort of south american meme that implied they hate beiber because hes white.

It's club music made for American clubs. American clubs, as unique from other places, are locations where white women can have ethnic trains run on them daily in a culture that cannot judge them. It's not really about dancing or music, but impregnation of America's white youth.

I live in Las Vegas so I know what I'm talking about.

Bahahaha, dumbshit.

SAME SHIT DIFFERENT LANGUAGE

MOST OF THE LOOPS NIGGERS RAP OVER ARE EQUALLY BORING

BASICBITCH MUSIC

Sounds about right actually.
Spics really don't like white people especially the ones that aren't in the US.

its about people who are genetically part monkeys using technology they dont understand to eke out a meager existence and cum in an std infested hole in a burned out rock before getting shot by mulattos

top tier song m8

you are just mad because you will never be as white as Luis Fonsi or Daddy Yankee

This is news to me and I managed to watch 30 seconds of this bullshit

>SAME SHIT DIFFERENT LANGUAGE

Nah fuck you, no one is singing about butter truffle shit in this or any popular Latino song.
You jelly cuss the only popular American songs are by mumbling Niggers talking about impregnating white teens and all that money they have to blow their brains on reffer

wrong m8

i am mad because these subhumans have turned my home into a thirdworld country full of drug crime and unpunishable criminals

can confirm

I know a Salvadoran watches the Mexican national team just onto hate on them

I swear i watched a video of a Venezuelan getting beheaded with a dull knife to this song

Yeah, I've thought about this before too.

America sure is fucked

Are you blaming Luis Fonsi for your failed country? lmao

>3bn
>this shit
>not even funny
>not even cringey

topkek that's what your country has always been

JUST KILL THEM ALL DUTERTE

PF ITS JUST UHHHNNN YUEH GURL I WUNNA FUCK IN SPIC

If you're talking about the one where the guys face was cut off in prison, that was a guns and roses song

youtube.com/watch?v=9sg-A-eS6Ig

Americans are butthurt because Latin American achieved a multi-racial country where diversity flows naturally - it's not shoehorned. Latinos don't even know what a race is.

Sauce?

i am from texas

spics have turned my home into a third world hellhole

i dont want to listen to songs about ugly people fucking in their country filled with corrugated steel shacks buikt on trash filled heaps

This song is American though. Puerto Rico is the best state.

dump.bitcheese.net/files/kopywif/Behead_rival_gang_member_with_a_saw_in_venezuela_(ORIGINAL_VIDEO)__theYNC.mp4

Nvm it was some other spic shit

>i am from texas
That's what you get for living on stolen land.

Latins are like low grade negroes. Both only care about sex. Latins have some superficial vestigial traits of civilisation so they fool people into thinking they are the better of the two.
It must be hell to be an intelligent latin man.

He's had 3 songs in the top 10 at the same time this year. Im not a fan, but how can you say he's not popular anymore after he just finished a 180concert tour?

>This song is American though. Puerto Rico is the best state.

Why you have to ruin everything with your gringo pass Rico, learn to shut up and enjoy giving this arm share nazis a butt hurt, they sure as fuck enjoy giving you one, by the way when you paying them debts, with 3 billion views on Jew tube sure daddy yanky can afford a down payment which is over due

Latinos have far higher IQ's

Not all of them. Thats the issue.

Again, his popularity is artificial. Even in California, people don't talk about him. Most people just think he's a scumbag.

who did we steal it from?

mestizos stole it from natives, and.mexicans arent native to california, they invaded northward after buying guns and genociding the natives

get fucked spic. we will kill all of you in time

This. Beiber is the only non-burger in the song. And like Drake and the Weeknd, proves Canadians are the superior Americans.

Why are you in failpenis? Are you a pedophile?
>typical whitey

How about no lol im a spic and don't like this song, but beiber got on the remix after it was already big, if anything it got big because of daddy yankee, he had a song reach a billion+ views earlier in the year i think, look up "daddy yankee shaky" it sucks too

The reason why urban music sucks in latin america is because puerto ricans have a monopoly with their shit reggaeton, colombians some how broke through and so they now work together and pretty much control the urban sound in latin america.

The only ones putting up a fight are the dominicans but they need more money and better mangement. Puerto ricans take advatage of this and fuck them over any chance they get.

Anyone who looks into the latin american music history knows whats up, ricans never create shit that really pops but will always take someones sound or wave and claim it as their own.

It happened with salsa (dominicans and cubans created it) they also tried it with merengue (dominicans), they stole reggaeton from panamanians etc their whole style from like the 50's or 60's or some shit was all straight up cuban. See dominicans and cubans got fucked while the usa pretty much built up puerto rico so it was easier for them to invest in their music industry, especially urban, when you dont have to build up shit around you.

Any puerto ricans reading this, I mean no harm, its just the truth.

Also unlike the usa, the wealthy didnt really invest or do business(urban music) with the poor, it was just looked down on, niggs are always going on and on about white stealing hiphop/rap but I dont think they realize how lucky they are to have a wealthy group of people willing to work and invest in you or your product, shit didnt really go down like that in latin america, especially when talking about sex, guns, gangs, murder and drugs its changing though, but you have to have a clean pop urban image, which in my opinion just doesnt work in the long run.

>All that text

No, you're just a loser shut in who doesn't go outside. Kys faggot

loooollllllllll whatever bieber touches is turned into gold bro get a grip

Latino music is like gipsy music , not even kidding they sound so similar , and the videoclips are pretty much with same content : woman dancing half naked and sandniggers singing some crap music

its safer here than the hellholes you spics created stateside

you are barely above niggers

>everywhere niggers go their culture is the same
>everywhere gyspy latins go there culture is the same
Its like race is biological.

*puerto ricans have a monopoly with their shit *POP* reggaeton*

sure thing, small dicked anglotard

Do I have to suck you guy's dicks now?