Former U.S. CTO puts the issue of gender equality to rest...

Former U.S. CTO puts the issue of gender equality to rest. It can't be spelled out any more clearly to you sexist troglodytes.

youtube.com/watch?v=itoJFkJfKvs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"he's just wrong"

glad she clarified

>former VP of Google
>"wah! the men are keepin me down!"

>sexist troglodytes

>liberal "tolerance"

retarded bitch, you have a surprise or 2 coming about how the real world works

Watch the video, she makes very clear points about why he's wrong. Maybe you should take the time and open your ears.

Literally doesn't go there at all.

Please. I have an IQ of 142 and am top of my class. All AP courses. I know plenty about the "real world."

youtube.com/watch?v=cVaTc15plVs

Which points in the manifesto where wrong? She never actually gets specific with her claims, which points were wrong? Was any of the data that he cited incorrect?

>I have an IQ of 142
Watch this then

> IQ of 142 and am top of my class. All AP courses. I know plenty about the "real world."

Why is their wind escaping from this cunts lungs? She should be gasping for air, not spouting her poisonous air.

If this is the way that we are going to handle talent promotion then the future is fucking bleak as fuck people

This will only spread, it will invariably infect other industries and this push towards enforced diversity will be the death of this country.

>making up your IQ on Sup Forums
How dumb do you have to be to do something like this?

>Female executive talks about how hard it is to be a woman in tech despite being an executive.

Well let's just hope that the lion snaps before we get to that point, and I feel like snapping soon myself.

Oh god it has already fucking started kill me now. If you go to 2:58 in the video she clumps ageism right next to racism. Guarantee it, sometime soon they will be defending pedophiles and claiming they are just misunderstood.

I cant tell if this is a troll?

nice snaggletooth on this dyke cunt

>Please. I have an IQ of 142 and am top of my class. All AP courses. I know plenty about the "real world."

Kek. High school... We were all idiots then too

I did and offensive is not an argument. Video dropped at 0:15, congrats, it's a new record for me.

Also 0:25 microaggression LOL OMG

debunked scientology science

0:36

>They think they are correct. They are just incorrect!

Wow we have a modern day Aristotle here, how can anyone compete with these reasoning skills?

>why isn't he fired yet?

They just prove him right every step of the way.

>how can anyone compete with these reasoning skills?
Hey asshole, she was an actual engineer at google. She knows whats up, unlike that creep who is a so-called engineer. He should GOOGLE the reason for why he is wrong. She isn't paid enough to answer to some racist, sexist asshole.

>Community Interaction Engineer
>an actual engineer

No, she is a engineer.

I love posts like this. Good shit posts to get the flood of retarded nufags to get their feet wet.

Former astronaut and US senator here,

I think this memo was right on the money, and liberal cry babies still haven't actually refuted any of the points it made/data it cited with anything other than repeating newspeak buzzwords, shaming tactics, and playing the victim. Sad!

>The culture is so wonderful.
Meanwhile some unfortunate sad sack in some cubicle is getting cupped a feel by Juanita and he can't report it to HR or this happens.

Sorry. forgot pic.

Nobel Prize winning scientist here. I neither read the memo nor watched the video OP posted, but I am certain that the memo is unassailable.

>Please. I have an IQ of 142 and am top of my class. All AP courses. I know plenty about the "real world."
kek. are you trolling or are you really this fucking stupid, nigger?

I would be devastated if someone splashed her face with acid.