Spain NO! Do not give up Gibraltar without a fight!

What is wrong with the Spanish? They fight like crazy to keep Catalonia Spanish, even though Catalonians want out, but they allow the English to claim a rock on their soil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fwNfefO0ims
boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/61692/axis-allies-europe-1940
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/road-rage-boy-shot-head-four-year-old-cleveland-ohio-horn-overtake-freeway-gun-window-a7881416.html
archive.is/TXCNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its just a rock mate, relax

Eat shit Germany

look at the "great" british "kingdom" now
your dirty poo island of inbreds is slowly crumbling down

>Leaves empire because they wanted to make you stop slavery
>say its over a tea tax
>end up freeing slaves
>end up taxing tea

America is cucked beyond believe.

>Thread about Gibraltar
>3 Burgers come to the rescue of their British owners immediately

Checks out

The people who live there consider themselves british, not spanish.
They've voted to stay with Britain, and not Spain.
Therefor the territory is rightfully british. Give it up kraut.

of course I knew german is behind this post

>Just a rock
mnmh mnhh sweetie, dont think so.

gib gibraltar back you fucking britbongs

youtu.be/fwNfefO0ims

why do you or why does german hate the brits so much after brexit?

>Do not give up Gibraltar without a fight!
Stupid Kraut, that's why they lost it in the first place.

Can someone give this poor guy a time machine so he can witness his country being a superpower?

>The people who live there consider themselves british, not spanish.
Mayor of Gibraltar is an ex-model named LOPEZ.

Ok then.

What is this game called? Looks interesting.

>why do you or why does german hate the brits so much after brexit?
>after Brexit

ok then...

Not after Dresden or ww1 or after them declaring war on Germany in 1939... only after Brexit.

SURE THING

stop crying about the fact we took all of your colonies

lol get fucked Fritz. You started shit you couldn't finish, twice. 3 strikes and you're out, don't make the same mistake.

yes and remind me what she said again?

>reddit spacing
Surprise, OP is a redditor.

anyone whose played axis and allies knows the importance Gibraltar

>murders poles, czechs, jews, germans, baltics, ukrainians, russians, french, greeks, serbs.

>cries when someone does it back

Why dish it out if you cant take it bitch?

>stop crying about the fact we took all of your colonies
We never had colonies. You lost everything you had in this world and this trend is continuing.

boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/61692/axis-allies-europe-1940

>We never had colonies
kraut education ladies and gentlemen.

>tanzania, namibia, cameroon and rwanda do not exist now.

How can the trend continue if we've already lost everything?

Gibraltar is the equivalent of the fucking malvinas/falklands

nobody Gives a fuck except politicians when they're in trouble

>>reddit spacing
>Surprise, OP is a redditor.

What's reddit spacing? Do tell. I have not posted a single thing on that CIA run website in my whole life.

>How can the trend continue if we've already lost everything?
You are still losing Gibraltar, Malvinas, Shetlands, Scotland, NI etc.

and English football hooligan scumbags on holiday in southern Spain.

#

>never had any colonies
Just north of SA
ZAR EDUCASHYUN > KRAUT EDUCATION

bitches got fat in 60 years. dam.

>You are still losing Gibraltar
haha, look at the thread you just made you retarded german, sage this dumb shill thread.

Hello, welcome to Sup Forums. You'll find that we have our own norms here. It's best if you just read posts for a few months before you write anything. Thanks, kra*t.

Germany had colonies you spastic. Cameroon, Tanzania, Uganda, and Namibia all former African colonies various Pacific Islands such as the Solomans that were taken at the end of WW1.

no this is wrong, stop getting your news from whatever place you do.

Spain and Argentina will never try something because; 1. no one really cares there. 2. they are little bitches.

The SNP got fucked in the latest election and any hope of an indyref2 is dead. As for N.Ireland, the ulster patriots would literally die to avoid leaving the UK.

British women eat growth hormones from a small age on.

are you saying that's me or that that's the sort of people that would care?

> Oh wow. Oh boy. We Won guys. Forget about the immigration issues and the corruption of the EU. Something something Gibraltar!
Fuck you EU shill.

You are grasping at straws m8

>Hello, welcome to Sup Forums.
Been here for 8 years. Now do tell what's reddit spacing?

>inb4 not posting to the right guy, you read my post and answered

send the migrants there

>Cameroon, Tanzania, Uganda, and Namibia all former African colonies various Pacific Islands such as the Solomans that were taken at the end of WW1.

Nominally having some areas under German control for 15yrs... all of which were under British or French control thereafter for 50yrs.

Sure thing, we had colonies!!!! Not. You could likewise call Russia and Ukraine our colonies.

how much is merkel paying you?

just saying the kind of English people that care about Gibraltar enough to start something either live there or are scumbags.

>what is Reddit spacing
Well, my G*rman friend, perhaps it's best if you were to browse the website more before actually posting.

Eat shit Germany x2

Spain lost Gibraltar rightfully in a war.

but we did take your colonies though.
so stop crying about it.

Pathetic

Erm, he needs to go into a different reality not a timezone.

>but we did take your colonies though.
Not really. We never controlled any of these areas for real. We just had a few Germans there telling savages how to use a fork and a knife and how to properly make knoedel and kraut.

Interestingly enough, Togo is the only country that has a fond look towards its colonial past (but only the German one).

To think I'm still a virgin when women are that disgusting in our country

>how much is merkel paying you?
Nothing, I am a German patriot, you disgusting Brit. I do it for the fatherland, why are you shilling for your unelected Queen?

>I am a German patriot
german patriot whos shilling for the EU. lol

>unelected
Is that meant to be bad?

but we did take your colonies though so stop crying we also still station troops in your country just to make sure you stay in line.

>german patriot whos shilling for the EU. lol
Explain yourself. If you kept your Empire, would you not be pro-Empire?

>We never had colonies.
Germans keked so hard that Brits didn't just take their colonies, they took the very memory of their colonies.

>Is that meant to be bad?
Yes, being unelected is bad. I think having a Queen is awful. And that is one part of why I hate the Brits. They love their royal family as only cucks love their bulls.

>Yes, being unelected is bad.
Why?
And why are you proud of having Jews rule over you instead of your own people in a superior system (monarchy)?

>but we did take your colonies though so stop crying we also still station troops in your country just to make sure you stay in line.
And yet Togo still has fond memories of Germany, but not of Britain. The only buildings of any significance in Togo are German built.

you implying im not pro empire right now?

You didn't lose you virginity before you turned 12? What are you, a fucking NERD?

>start wars
>get stomped
>"Briiitaaain, y u so bully :'( "
Three Reichs and you're out, pussy.

How cute pretending they're letting go, Gibraltar already stated they'd rather stay with the commonwealth and even called the EU cucks.

this is the mind of a kraut.

the queen is our ruler you fucking dipshit, the Brits have had a parliament since the 1300's which took root from the anglo-saxon Witans from 500 AD. Your fucking nation wasn't even formed until 1871.

Let them decide and have a guess what the answer will be.
The Spanish are niggers. Its bad enough Gibraltar has them as close neighbors

Your speaking our fucking language. That's cultural legacy for you.

Wasnt Queen Victoria the grandmother of your retarded Keiser?

Because they dont want their arses handed to them like the Argies......

They are smarter that the libtard fascists called the EU

Of course a german wouldn't understand national symbols and pride in your history.

We just want the monkeys.
Brits can keep the rock, hell we can also accept brits getting extremadura, ceuta and melilla, its a steal.

on thier soil? I'm pretty sure it's a island hanz.

It's all ok, you can keep the rock, as long as you keep sending us your gfs on rampages of spanish cock.

you can have anglo women mate...

>unelected is ad
She has more claim to ANY leadership than all kraut politicians and eu sissies do.

Can't wait for EU wide civil wars. You can FEEL the disgust we're feeling towards one another already.
Britpakis, shitalians, poolacks, non-whites...you're all human garbage compared to me.

prefer the one on the right

It says "in Brexit talks". Which is smart. Girbraltarians are shitting their pants over brexit, only 4% voted for it.
I'm really hoping we close the fence for good, so they have to deal with Morocco for everything.
They even said they'd seek to leave the UK and be a part of Ireland or Scotland if it secedes.
Mind you that if the union jack is ever taken down to put some meme flag our beloved troops will storm the rock within minutes.

German faggots at it again desperately reading all the tabloids grasping at straws.

>allow the English to claim a rock on their soil

It isn't a claim. It would be a claim if there weren't tens of thousands of British citizens on it as well as a military base. Instead it's a fact and has been for three centuries.

And what the fuck claim did Spain have to Gibraltar? Brexit or not?

Fuck off.

The Gibraltans had a referendum they want to be British. It also raises Spanish question of soveriegnty of ceuta

The Spanish king gave it to the UK, so stop trying to stir shit, Germany, as we won't be paying the bill anymore for your Warsaw pact subhumans, your rapefugees, or your EU army.

>be 4 year old American
>get shot in the face

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/road-rage-boy-shot-head-four-year-old-cleveland-ohio-horn-overtake-freeway-gun-window-a7881416.html

Checked. Please archive those.
archive.is/TXCNs

every time

>Nominally having some areas under German control for 15yrs... all of which were under British or French control thereafter for 50yrs.

More like 30 years. And more importantly, just because your autistic country lost WW1 and therefore lost all of its colonies within a few decades of their founding doesn't mean you didn't have colonies Jerry.

It's just an example of German incompetence. "Under German control" is what makes a colony retard.

>literally 25 seconds after my post

HOW?

>one of them calling england a shitty island of inbreds
>coming to the rescue

look past the flag please

>I'm pretty sure it's a island hanz.
Wrong.

>Give up Gibraltar
That happened in the 1700's m8

what happened to germany? You used to kill jews, now you have become jews.

They fight like crazy to maintain Catalonia because with their 16% of the spanish population they have 20% of the economy, 25% of the overall industry and, in some sectors, up to 50% of it (chemical industry for example). It would be suicide to let it go. Spain would became irrelevant (moreso) to the level of Poland. P O L A N D.

it is because there is no such thing as spain anymore. there is only castille.

if Spain kept Gibraltar, it would be an empty rock.

be fuckin thankful.

When you realize Gibraltar is a rock that is only used as an economical loophole

Also we are not fighting like cray for keep Catalonia, they sentence themselves the way they are doing, spanish just make them follow the law

Hahah they are just andalusians that speak english, its the same this "english family" threads where they are muslims or nignogs

Please not, id rather prefer 100 times their monkeys rather their womans

1800 pls