Sup Forums wants me to call pic related he/him/his

>Sup Forums wants me to call pic related he/him/his

Look me in the eye and tell me that makes sense Sup Forums

Why not? She's pretty and her nose isn't pierced. Go make lots of white babies, user.

low quality bait

see

If I could knock up that tranny faggot's tight asspussy and put 4-6 strong aryan children in him I would absolutely go for it. That's the only shame about Trannies, they'll never truly be the perfect demure housewives and loving caring mothers that they want more than anything to be. God is just cruel like that I guess, giving us men who just want to be decent Moms and women who just want to get raped, beheaded, and ground into Kebab meat sold by the sandniggers that they give themselves to.

Oh no she's... barren! That poor woman!

The God of Biomechanics will punish "it" by removing its genes from the gene pool.

I could tell the pic was a guy even before I read your text.

has no balls so she'll never be able to breed

Only because you know who she is. I guarantee you no random person could ever pick out that shes trans

Serious question guys. Why is it that dudes can be hotter women then actual women?

Men are better than women at everything, except for having ovaries and producing offspring.

Effort. Also because Feminism told women to not dress like whores or like women so basically most modern women go for this weird "Not womanly/girly" look or " just one of the guys" so when some fag does his absolute best to shape himself into something girl-like and goes through the hassle of learning makeup and what kinds of things men like to see women wear is it really any suprise that Women on their high feminism horses of "I shouldn't have to DO anything you should just love me because fucking give me your money already" starts looking like the shit deal.

the picture does not make sense. not our fault

he looks like some kind of pale sex demon with claws

>those nails

>alison brie for the save

man eyes and mouth

Still a boy no matter what.

You are right, OP. It doesn't. This thing and things alike are "it".

Well "abomination" isn't catching on, so referring to them by their actual sex will have to do.

woooow! What a small penis. Very very small. As small as an asian penis! The little thing has just been hit so hard with all the eastrogen, it has shrunken to down to a whopping small weenie. It just flails about like a cute litttle fun bag. My penis is much bigger than her penis, my penis is masculine and veiny, while hers is small and smooth. It is the most feminine penis I ever saw, It looks brand new, someone tie a ribbon around it. Such a fittingly small penis for a little lady.

does it have XX chromosomes?

Little redhead
Had the smallest penis
Like a fun bag
Flails around
That I ever saw
Shrunken by estrogen
Such a feminine penis
Smooth and tiny
No veins or wrinkles

Just the smallest most feminine penis
Dangling between her legs
Pink and pretty
Nodding around
Between her legs
Flails and flaps
Winks at little user

>That's the only shame about Trannies
The shame is in being a faggot

I'm fucking lolling

>Still operating at this level
99% of the time you use the classifications of gender to navigate social situations I can bet that you don't know with absolute certainty that all those you deem women have XX chromosomes and all those you deem men have XY chromosomes.

You're only going to be treating them as such given their outward appearance so it makes sense to define gender as being socially recognised as a woman.

By his own admission, he isnt even trans. He is just a cross dresser that decided to transition.