Whats wrong with Melbourne?

Whats wrong with Melbourne?

news.com.au/lifestyle/food/restaurants-bars/handsome-her-cafe-in-brunswick-melbourne-charges-men-18-gender-gap-surcharge/news-story/81fc5074b7e9be8aa05240f157774e31

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.gov.au/Series/C2004A02868
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

The CBD and all suburbs within a 5 kilometre radius should be firebombed

>Handsome Her
>Vegan Cafe
>Blatantly biased against men

The demographic is clearly not catered for men. Just don't go there since you can always get overpriced coffee and smashed avo in Fitzroy.

If you truly believe in a free market, then leave it be and let it choke on its own feminist righteousness

Is this legal in Australia? This would be considered discrimination and they would be sued in Canada.

>Charges men
>Take gf and make her pay
>???
>Equal meal

Probably some loophole where its only legal for women.

Scratch that, it's optional. So based on the demographic it's a bunch of liberal beta males allowing themselves to be gouged an extra 18%. What a bunch of fucking cucks.

Yeah right leaf is that before or after you get sent to jail for using incorrect pronouns? Your flag ain't fooling no one

they probably function as some weak willed experiment zone for the global elite

Technically you are not allowed to for example discriminate against men, christians, whites and straights. In practice it happens all the time.

>operators of cafe implement 18% surcharge in protest
>optional surcharge
>only do it one day a month

How does this affect you? Who gives a fuck? The wage gap is a real thing. Stop whining like a bunch of little fucktards.

You know a good portion of wage gap is women voluntarily working less than men yeah?

>wage gap is a real thing
Just like atlantis

Now that's just wrong. The Atlantis myths are believed to be based on a real thing (the Minoan civilization that got BTFO by Santorini). The wage gap is 100% misrepresentation of data.

Hahahaha stupid fucking bitches, can't they see how ironic this is?
>Stupid men, always oppressing us and creating our problems
>Men pls help

Women are helpless

This is correct.

>plato mentions Atlantis to a specific date and nails it
>academic research continues to support the claim that there were previous civilizations
>(something) is hindering the revelation that this is the case
It's a result of the inbreeding of PHd's in academics, all of them desperate for grants.

Nothing wrong, it happens in Democratic People's Republic of Brunswick.

>wage gap is a real thing
Is that an assumption I hear with nothing to support it?

Where is da proovs Mr Melbourne.

wrong approach, the question is why did women ever the idea life is fair?

>Say I'm a women
>sue them if they still try and charge me
>???
>profit

But seriously why they fuck would any normal person go to some shitty vegan cafe, especially one called handsome her.

Everything.

>Go there every time this bullshit 18% surcharge is on
>Order whatever
>Staff says you have to pay more
>Say you identify as a female
>Now they cannot charge you more or they'd have to face backlash of the infinite genders

You played yourselves leftists.

men and women aren't equal, it's a fact that men have an advantage. Is it really that much to pay a little

Melbourne is the next California

Brunswick is the cuckiest cucks in all of melbourne.

Where the fuck else would you bury dead people?

>Handsome Her

any man who chooses to eat there deserves to be flayed so they're actually getting off pretty easy with just a 20% price hike

kek

Order the most expensive shit they have then do a runner

What are some based cities auslads?

>Walk in and order something
>watch their smug faces as they charge me an extra 18%
>say to them "Oh sweetie, I actually identify as a women"
>their smugness disappears as they reduce the charge, they wouldnt dare offend a trans
>I am become smug

This business needs to be graffiti'd constantly with antifem memes.

How to summon a lushsux?

How to go out of business in ten days.

You pay upfront in 99% of restaurants in australia.

Pretty sure this is illegal. It's like those chinks that got caught overcharging white Australians at Sunnybank.

Don't do it you fuckwit, because you're not getting let back in

>vegan cafe
No actual man would ever go in one

Melbourne stole my friend, he went there a normal guy came back years later an avacodo toast eating card carrying liberal, i think the whole city is a brainwashing camp

I'm going to guess that a bus driver who goes there will still end up paying more than a female doctor who earns 5 times more than him.

It was a trick question

Brunswick is tumblr: the suburb

If it is illegal, this will probably tell us: legislation.gov.au/Series/C2004A02868

>Whats wrong with Melbourne?
It's in a shit country. Fix it

This.
It's just the women's counter part to a men's club.

I want to go there and tell them i identify as a women then take a huge shit in the female bathroom and not flush it

22 Goods, services and facilities

(1) It is unlawful for a person who, whether for payment or not, provides goods or services, or makes facilities available, to discriminate against another person on the ground of the other person’s sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, intersex status, marital or relationship status, pregnancy or potential pregnancy, or breastfeeding:

(a) by refusing to provide the other person with those goods or services or to make those facilities available to the other person;

(b) in the terms or conditions on which the first‑mentioned person provides the other person with those goods or services or makes those facilities available to the other person; or

(c) in the manner in which the first‑mentioned person provides the other person with those goods or services or makes those facilities available to the other person.

so if I went there and paid 18% for some vegan shit I could sue them?

>Wage gap is a real thing.

Why don't companies only hire women then?

I guess thats the loophole they have of "its voluntary". So if you do pay it, you chose to.

You could maybe argue in court that you felt intimidated to pay, which may or may not stand up.

lol that guy's expression

>I feel kind of unwanted here, I guess that's normal for a dyke bar. Refreshing!

>Wow 18%? I guess I'll just have this watered down green tea then.

>Maybe some nice young lady will see how progressive I am and pick up my tab. Fair's fair as they say!

>I'm so lonely since Abigail left me for Tyrhammed.

It's bullshit, you would get fucked over so bad if you ran a business that said niggers had to pay extra because they commit for crime

Brunswick to Fitzroy is the leftist stronghold of Australia. Has some good bars thou with lots of hot women. I was out on the town the other night and got lucky.

The priority seating for women though... That may be illegal.

>walk in
>be seated
>"Hello sir, you might have heard we charge men 18% mo-"
>"I'm trans"
Now if they deny your trans identity you can call them trans-phobic and you get to skip the 18% fee. Why is this shit so easy to get around?

>Erase the 18% surcharge profit by chucking a brick through the window every few weeks with "18%" written on it.

>>"I'm trans"
so they charge you 9% and don't serve anything that requires a knife to eat with.

if you're a biological male and go to this cafe...you are probably a fucking cuck.

It's a vegan cafe im sure they got rid of the knives because it reminds them too much of beef slaughter

This.

y do people do dis

Because of vegans.

what should I eat to make my piss the most non vegan it can be?

And feminists. You forgot to mention them.

baby otters.

i thought y'all supported the right of private businesses to do what they want

Do they assume your gender automatically?

adding taxes not approved by the government is actually illegal so you could get them fucked over legally

Handsome Her sounds like some kind of Lesbian cafe and since it targets butch feminists who identify as men the cafe is probably making a killing.
This is some devious dyke exploitation.

Well, actually, in this case you're gonna wanna go with lots of asparagus.

why do lesbians fucking shave their heads and dress like men. I thought they were men't to be attracted to women
yeah at least it will stink up the place

vegans need gassing

baby otters are as cute.
DELET THIS

but i do this ALL THE TIME, last time i went up to some queer looking sjws that gave me a dirty look i asked them if i looked masculine like a male. They said i was as male as you can get. I gasped how dare you say I am a man, you filthy bigots I am gender fluid, do you know how close i am to suicide right now, i am twisting the pill cap as we speak. You genderfluidphobic scum better make up for it by sucking on my prosthetic penis (real penis) until i squirt my synthetic seminal fluid in your mouth (real semen)

and that's how i got laid by 3 women (real women).

Does that not violate some sexism law?

They also like to wear underwear with dickholes.

mate, I was down in the southern end of Elizabeth st today for work. It's the end towrds Flinders St station. It's always been seedy, populated by degenerates, but today took the cake., chinks everywhere and degenerate Pacific islander school kids causing trouble. BTW, can anyone tell me where I can buy a pepe sticker from??

do they fucking piss standing up?

It's pretty clever, they're not actually charging men extra. They're basically asking men to donate an extra 18% of their bill to some charity. They can decline, but they'd look shit. Either way, yesterday's news.

They should have 1488% jew surcharge for goyim gap.

I decline all charities, but to feel look and feel shit?

I laughed at some retard downy that tried to make me donate to a sperg downy charity like fucking lmao no way cunt that's a waste of $2 i can use for a scratchy ticket instead, after all those spastic mindas get free dips from the gov why the fuck would anyone even remotely drop a coin worth more than them in their entire existence, Guilt tripping for donations only works on the weak brainlets.

Have a you

Good thing only women go to vegan places