Need some help Gents

I'm about 150lbs overweight, and I'd rather not go to fit because they are a bunch of homos. Whats the best workout/diet regimen to lose weight and then whats the best for building muscle after that? I think in the next year or so things are going to have to come to a head and I want to be shape for combat/the draft. I've already cut down calories and have been walking 3-4 miles a day i'm trying to add spurts of jogging into my walk as well. To those who care, my ancestry is 100% Swedish and German from about 4-5 generations back and both the families exiled coalburners/bean-dippers.

Also post your best RWDS.

Eat less and lift. It's that simple, just gotta stick with it.

I just stopped eating shit and counted my calories, m8. Lost loads just off that with no exercise.

Stop eating carbs, eat little, and workout every other day.

Drink H2O and only H2O.

eat more veggies, drink more water, and GET A JOB YOU LAZY HIPPIE

srsly work manual labor. I lost 60 lbs in 3 months that way. kept it off ever since, and packed on a bunch of muscle to boot.

I figured soda was probably the most important thing to cut out of my diet.

literally just eat less you fucking retard

then go to /fit/ because this isn't a fucking fitness board fatass

Stop eating/drinking sugar and minimize other carbs. Start lifting now. The more muscle you put on, the more energy you need to maintain it. The main way you will actually lose any weight is by dieting though, so stop eating shit, do a bit of cardio, it doesn't do much for weight loss in the grander scheme of things, but you need to build up stamina as well. To reiterate, lift weights and no sugar, low carb diet.

I have a shitty job atm, but I was actually thinking of doing this once I build some more muscle, as of yet I'm still quite a wuss thanks to poor decisions as a kid and parents who didn't give a shit.

just eat veggies and some meat covered in sriracha and salt/pepper. Literally anything can be good like that. Perhaps add a bit of hummus to it. It's delicious.

Also quantity size. Lower it.

Intermittent fasting if you can't handle low-carb. This can be accomplished daily by eating in an 8 hour window and fasting the other 16 hours.

The quickest and most stable form of weight loss is to adapt to a ketogenic diet. Eat less than 30gm of carbs daily, eat moderate protein, and make most of your daily caloric intake healthy fats from food sources. Bacon and eggs are on the menu all day on this diet.

Google Dominic D'Agostino(was just on JRE today in fact). He is a IF/Keto science god and will show you the light.

It should be noted that with any diet, you still must not consume more calories than you burn in a day (TDEE = total daily energy expenditure). Google TDEE calc and pick your poison.

Good luck user.

This.
Fit has good bantz and the sticky has solid advice. OP is a stupid fucktard if he actually believes that pol is any more or less gay than fit. Everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot anyway.

Hello genetic neighbor (kinda) I happen to be 95%russian 4%estonian and 1% Ukrainian also man just work out and eat a bit healthier you or you can eat Burger King all you want you just have to burn most of the calories

First off, build the muscle and strength under the fat, that muscle will help melt the fat off.

Before you start lifting weights spend a month learning a great stretching routine from shoulders to hamstrings, everything. Stretch every morning.

Before you jump in to weights start doing push-ups, planks, and squats without weights.

Run once or twice a week tops and don't push yourself. Swimming is great too and jump rope.

After a month and a half of that look up 5x5 Stronglifts, and start with light weight and get your form right.

Also, eat like a king in the morning, a prince in the afternoon and a pauper at night. So have most of your carbs and junk food before the afternoon, and have proteins and veggies and fruits at night.

Sorry for the phone posting.

>tfw no Jin-Roh armor set

Oh yeah also start doing pull ups when you're doing the push ups and stretches and stuff.

Fitness is very important, but this isn't the fitness board. I don't mean to be a dick, but we have a board that is for talking about it. Go ask /fit/

don't drink soda and reduce callories intake by 2000,if it doesn't work go for even lower callories intanke.Cardio,just run laps at your local stadium or track.I managed to go down from 117 kg to 91 kg in 7 months by doing this.

advice from legit olympic-tier athlete:
>rippedbody.com
>free guide on weight loss/gain
>progress is 75% diet, 25% effort. always.
>casually follow hundredpushups.com while you stop being a fat slob
>also squats, situps, pullups from same site
>when enough lard is gone, levelup from kindergarden
>move on to weighlift or bodyweight, /fit/ has more instructions
>when done building LARP strenght with /fit/, levelup to intermediate rwds related
>intervals sprints, swimming, interval sprints, long distance endurance, interval sprints, krav maga and interval sprints

Keep eating whatever you want and don't exercise. What the fuck do you think you should do you retard? Eat a fucking salad and work out. Losing weight isn't some complicated thing that nobody has quite figured out. It's literally as easy as eating less amounts of food, eating better food, and exercise. It's so fucking simple but fat fucks want us to either explain some extremely complicated diet plan to them or to tell them some weird trick where they can lose weight while changing nothing about their lifestyle.

Do you want to die miserably at 40 or do you want to live a healthy life and defend your race well into your 80s? Then get fucking serious about your health and do what you and I and everyone else knows what you should do in order to lose weight. You didn't even need to make this thread because I seriously doubt you didn't understand the concept of losing weight before making this post.

This. If you lift you will loose weight because muscle burns fat. You also gotta eat more protein.

Carrots, low carbs and fish instead of meat for protein. Focus on jogging / walking / running instead of strength training. Be active and don't lie down for long periods

JUST EAT MEAT AND PLANTS JESUS CHRIST HOW HARD IS IT TO BE A HUMAN, GOD MADE IT VERY SIMPLE, GRAINS ARE THE DEVILS FOOD.

not necessary to lift or do exercise. diet is much more important if you wanna lose weight

m8, if you can stomach it, there is one sure fire way to lose that is very simple. no complicated counting macros or any of that bullshit, but it requires some discipline and you have to be honest about it.

here is what you do -

either go buy some protein/meal replacement bars or some of those old people nutra shakes they sell at the grocery. you can have either 1 bar or a shake and maybe a banana or two for lunch, then you just eat one sensible meal for dinner. it can be a big one too, just dont let it be fucking pizza rolls or whatever. the rest of the time drink as much water as you can to satiate your hunger while you get used to the routine. you can also have black coffee whenever as long as you can tolerate the caffeine. that also helps you not want to eat

seriously, user. try doing it. wiegh yourself every day and youll be shocked how quickly ut works. and its way easier to stick with than any of these calorie counting apps or fancy diets because people (especially fatties) lie to themselves with all that bullshit

I'll tell ya what fit told me:
Your body burns a lot of calories just by existing cause thermodynamics. Eat less than this and you'll lose weight, cause physics.

As someone who's 150 lbs overweight, unless you're a 2 foot tall 5 year old girl, if you eat less than 2000 calories a day, you'll lose weight.

When you're about 50 lbs overweight, maybe 1500-1700 calories a day.

Literally all there is to it.

The most important part is knowing EXACTLY how many calories are in something. Use measuring cups if you want cereal, and since we ALL have smart phones these days, use that before you eat anything. If you dont have a smartphone for whatever reason, you made this post, so you have access to google.

Starvation mode is a myth, you dont need to eat small meals throughout the day, just make sure you're less than 2000 and you will lose it.

Don't believe the fatties who say "muh thyroid"

t. someone who went to fit and lost 120 lbs

>and I'd rather not go to fit because they are a bunch of homos.

What a stupid fucking excuse. If you simply look past all the faggotry and ironic faggotry on /fit/ like you do with every other board it's actually a top-tier board.

>grocery store once a week
>eat a large tub of spinach once a week, just shove it down your gullett
>two tubs of canpari tomatoes a week, just shove one in your mouth and chew, bitch
>eat a bushell of bananas a week, easy as shit
>eat at least two tubs of any berries a week
>MAKE OMELETTES 1/2 a green pepper, 1/2 a yellow onion, 6 eggs
>frozen chicken
>bacon
>literally anything else but grains, you really dont need anything else though
Not enough variety? Lick my salty asshole for flavor.
>also nuts, EAT MY NUTS

Keto diet is life.

Get a calorie counting app.
As soon as you know exactly what your intakes are and how much you'll find yourself adjusting your diet to lose weird.

Eat a lot of vegetables. I was 10 kg overweight years ago and I changed my diet a bit: less carbs a bit more proteins but not too much because I have high uric acid problems (genetic problem, can't do much about it) and as much vegetables as I could. Also try to go for green vegetables like zucchini since the have almost no sugars compared to thing like carrots. If you are very overweight the best satrting sport is just talking fast walks. At least half an hour a day to start which then becomes 1 hours a day.
It's good because it will then become an habit and you will be able to mantain your weight, compared to drastic diets which make you lose weight fast but 6 months later you get it back

Eat only what a caveman would have eaten. You have the luxury of cooking and freezing shit so you'll do just fucking fine. No processed shit. No bread, no noodles, none of that nonsense. Rice is fine, fruits veggies, meats fine. Nuts are ok but not all the fucking time. Hit a local food co-op that will give you store credit for running the register 1x a week or something, most have programs like that. Find easy going shithead co-op people, NOT HIPSTERS, to help you. You'll know them when you see them. Swap out chocolate for carob if you really must eat it. Walk and bike daily. have someone dump your lazy ass 10 miles from home if you're too unmotivated to do it yourself. Use phone apps or something to motivate. Just fucking do it. Cheating a couple times here and there is ok. NO SODA. Good luck.

Hi there fatso.

Former fat and ugly loser here too. You're fat and ugly

Get your unworthy piece of shit ass on some IF. It means fatso doesn't eat any other meal than evening dinner. You big fat unworthy piece of shit. The morning you can have some coffee or fat burner or some shit, so you can shit out some of all the unhealthy ass food your fat ass consumes. You can drink water, give some water to your lard whale body. But then you shut your pie hole, you fat fuck, until evening dinner. Then you eat your three meals a day for evening dinner, though you're probably used to eating seven meals a day, you fat ugly loser.

Also, you need to exercise your fat loser virgin ass. I recommend yoga for lard whales. Your fat ugly butterbean body is made mostly out of hydrogen, carbon and oxygen. You will breathe the fat out as h2o and co2 when you burn it. Intense sweaty yoga is good for you fattie smelly bastards. Also, start learning the wheight lifting exercises like squat and deadlify, though you won't need much wheight to lift with all that shit you've put on mr.Piglet.

Whey protein shakes are good for dealing with your constant butter hunger. When you limit yourself down to one meal, you can easier control that the meal is healthy. Your fat ass can have some candy, but not every day. It can have a small candy of friday. A medium amount on saturday and a small amount on sunday. Don't worry about passing out because you're on diet, you're a fat, once your body stops burning all the insulin you get from putting shit into your shitty ugly body, and starts burning fat, you're gonna have loads of energy. Lardwhale piece of shit worthless loser. YOU ARE NOTHING BEFORE YOU'RE FIT, NOOOOOOTHIIIIIING!

Low carb high fat. Fast and effective weight loss. Will eliminate desire to eat sugar. Fat makes you feel full. Once you're low carb (less than 50g a day of which most will be fibre) you will go into ketosis. Once you are in ketosis you body feeds on its own fat. If you are type 2 diabetic you are likely to lose it after a few months and find you are no longer diabetic.

Cheese, nuts, avocado, coffee, heavy cream etc.

t. best advice in this shithole thread

God I just want to dip my nuts into your bellybutton grease mmmm baby yeah

What the fuck are you doing here and not /ck/?

workout
Pushups,pull ups, chin ups, sit ups, dips, squats, calisthenics are your friend
diet
Nothing man made, nothing fried. Beef, Chicken, Fish, Lamb, and TONS of veggies, no more sugar drinks either, all water.

This, but you will look like zoidberg out of his shell when you're done.

Paleo diet, and cardio is a must

Here's my diet, OP:
>Breakfast: ritalin
>Lunch: ritalin
>Dinner: fuck huge meal (made with low cal ingredients like lean meat and konjac noodles) + 2 bottles of wine
>Drunken snack: Salad

eat 1500 calories a day and do starting strength routine to maintain muscle mass. once you get to a normal weight then eat 200-300 calories over maintenance and 1 gram of protein per lb while still doing starting strength to gain muscle mass. when you hit a plateau and cant keep pushing more weight then move on to an intermediate program

>Suck dick and get fucked by nigger
>Get aids
>Loose weight without working out
Problem solved. Now go get some aids you fat cuck.

You're just substituting a food addiction with a drug addiction

It will work, tho

Decaf coffee will lower your appetite. Drink it a lot

what about diet coke?

Yeah, fattie likes that? Well, here some more advice for you fat n00bs trying to shizzle out something that looks remotely human from your bloated appearance.

You have destroyed your whole fucking body, everything in you sucks, your spine probably has got all kinds of degenerate changes from all the wheight you carry around, you're gonna have to use the support belt on squat and deadlift. Your fat ass better lift them wheights carefully. Take less wheight on the rod, lift slowly. Explosive contraction of muscle 1-2 seconds, veeeeery slow exentric proportion of the lift, we're talking in between 8-10 seconds. No sets, sets are for intermediates, fatties are lowest on the ladder, fatties count time under tension, you're gonna have between 40-60 seconds under constant tension of lifting explosively and slowly. That is how you avoid injury when you've destroyed your entire body by packing on a fucking speck suit.

I know you fucks are lazy. So you're gonna go out there and get yourself a tinfoil plate to put in the oven. Then you just fill that with some frozen vegetable collection, like roast potatoes, red onion, green beans and carrots. Also, put it in with some chicken breast. Put some Olive Oil on it after it as left the oven, the potatoes are rosted a bit crispy, so it reminds you of the junk food your fat ass so desperate after. Yeah, put some spice and ketchup on that shit, so you can dream about eating shit while eating healthy. Like a man fucking his wife while thinking of fucking boys in the asshole.

Then you can chill off your fat ass in your downtrodden chair with a pack of nuts and some kezam and lemon juice with frozen berries that you've mashed into a nice smoothie. Just throw the tinfoil in the garbage, so fattie doesn't have to get all out of breath over cleaning up an entire plate. You might finish it off with some eggs and a protein shake. Then you take your multivitamins, your anti-oxidants, your omega-3 and go to bed. Breathe out fat.

Same, except I drink beer

meth

Nah.
I take ritalin because I have ADHD, it just happens to suppress appetite too which is handy.
Not addictive at the doses I take it.
I'm fat because I drink.
If I didn't drink I'd look be skinny as a rake

First of all, count your calories, and stay away from sugar, junk food, and carbs(for the most part). If you do eat carbs, eat extremely dense whole grains, which are good for you and don't turn into bloodsugar as quickly as the white shit. Protein, vegetables, and exercise are king. Vegs are low in cals, keep you full, and keep your bowels cleared out and healthy.

This happened to me.

Then I got promoted and gained back half of it.

cocaine.

I'm not joking, one guy I know went from certifiable fatass to fit in like 3 months on the back of cocaine's effects. Just try not to form an addiction, user.

eat protein and greens or salads. Cut out carbs. No bread, rice, potatoes or cereals. If you do eat carbs eat only 1/4 cup. Walk 30 mins a day. Drink only water, no soft drinks.Start lifting weights, do squats and push ups. Do it faggot.

wake up call right here. never thought of it this way. the eternal jew has always sought ways to make unhealthy things to sell to men. grains being one of them.

you will end up with MS from the aspartame.

Drink strong coffee too, it has an anti-hunger effect

I know this old guy who swears by steroids.
I think it's bro science but he thinks steroids are the best way to lose weight.

I lost 100 pounds in 5 months eating grilled or bake chicken breast and vegetables. Smocking pot helps with hunger pains.

Thighs are leaner than breasts, eat thighs instead.
Also eat game.
Wild game tends to be crazy low in fat content, but super high in protein

this is the gayest most faggy thread ive ever seen.
>upcoming war
>150 lbs overweight
>people at /fit/ are homos so ill ask pol for fatcunt advice
>100% ancestry
>exiled coalburners
stop eating so much you fatcunt. think of it like a bathtub, and food is the water flowing in from the tap. if you dont open the drain, it will overflow. you need to expend more energy than you consume. if you cant figure that out youre probably retarded. you cant have a diet thats thousands and thousands of calories and just sit around otherwise you turn into a fat worthless blob, which you are. you useless cunt. you are a blight on the species

/fitizen and /polack reporting. I lost about 60 lbs (possibly more if I'd needed too) by cutting down on food. Let me give you a rundown of the basics, this is proven advice so don't let this reply go ignored
>Replace all snacks with water
Keeps you hydrated, you're not hungry and you'll get less headaches
>Keep track of your intake
Your body works on an in:out basis. If you put in less calories than you take out, you will lose weight. Simple body economics. Take your desired weight in pound and multiply it x10. That's the calories you need to eat in a day. About 2 months of eating that and you'll drop straight to the weight, even faster if you excersise regularly.
>Tl;dr drink water and track your calories fatty

Came here to post this. That said OP, check out the sticky in /fit/. A lot of good advice in that pastebin.

You need to lose 2 pounds a week. This is a achievable and sustainable rate of fat loss.
1 lb of fat is 3500 kcal ( roughly) you need to burn off around about 7000 kcal per week The average calorie intake for a man is 2,500kcal You need to find out what your set point is

Change your diet. Learn about Keto cut out carbs and eat protein. It is very easy to slide off keto. Change Dairy milk for almond milk

Do not eat late at night. read about ghrelin

Download google fit ( on android) its free. you dont need a wtach, just your phone. it will help motivate you and keep track of your calories, how much you've burned off and you can imput your weight loss.

Get a digital scale and weigh yourself same time every week. You need metrics to rack your progress.

Increase your walking. 4 miles a day isn't enough. You'll soon realise this. once you start tracking everything.

I've done the above was 269 llb now 250 after 2.5 months. I walk 10 -12 miles a day ( about 3-4 hours) this Sunday i walked 25 miles took 8 hours.

I haven't really cut down on food, as I had reached a point where i wasn't eating wrong foods or too much. It's just that I wasn't losing weight because i wasn't exercising. SO I eat the same ( protein chicken fish etc.) but my calorie I'm burning off calories. I walk because i want to lose the fat first. then later down the line, i'll take up weights. Walking is great, it's low impact. being fat and running is no fun. I understand that I'll need to get my heart rate up and I plan to by buying a rowing machine later down the line.. also buying a weight vest to help with fat loss when walking.

I'm 44. i understand this is a change in lifestyle, so slow and steady it has to be as it will have to continue as i reach my goals. It took a long time to get this fat, its gonna take a while to get rid of it.

Good luck mate.

Stop eating carbs - sweets, doe products, bread, cakes, ice cream, chocolate, you get the idea. Fruits are fine.

Start practicing a combat sport like boxing, muay thai, kickboxing. Complete it with some calisthenics until you get stronger, you can implement weight lifting later. As of now, jogging, pull ups and push ups are literally all you need, do not listen to the /fit/-tards around here.

Do not become a retarded gymrat, these guys are the stuff of comedy, they're just too stupid to realize it.