P-please n-no bully...

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-sending-more-marines-afghanistan-n790446
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Blumenthal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_members_of_the_United_States_Congress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't Trump dodge his draft?

At least he didn't lie about his service. Which is worse?

Nice to see we still have holdovers from CTR.

>Which is worse?
Not serving by deceit vs serving as much as you were allowed and then using deceit to make your service sound more grandiose?

I don't know, that's a tough one.

Since when do we promote wars of aggression, especially one where we used napalm for shits and giggles? And plenty of people used education/farming/businesses to stay out of the war. We needed them here instead of dying in a pointless war.

Trump is proof of that and you're retarded if you can't see that.

Yes

>And plenty of people used education/farming/businesses to stay out of the war.
Right. Trump faked an injury.

Not liking Trump is not exclusive to shills you autist.

Blumenthal got 7 deferments, two more than Trump, and then got into the reserves, where he never left the states, only to lie decades later and say he served in Vietnam.

isn't it a good thing to dodge the draft since the war was pointless atrocity?

If you honestly gave 2 shits about who did what in Vietnam and how it was talked about, you'd have stopped supporting Trump when he said McCain wasn't a hero because he was captured.

Absolutely, but there was a right way and a wrong way.

The right way was through legitimate deferments or fleeing to Canada.

you would have to bitchass

McCain isn't a hero because he betrayed his country.

>he doesn't know that McCain only got captured because he disobeyed a direct order, killing his copilot in the process, after which he ratted on all of his fellow soldiers

He someone managed to follow this up with a stellar career in politics where he covered up cries to get back the thousands of American POWs still in Vietnam and cry for war at every opportunity. I guess we shouldn't expect much from the guy who placed last in his class at West Point, and only got in because his dad and grandfather were Admirals.

That's pretty much irrelevant to my point which is that attacking POWs for being POWs is fucking low.

You want to attack McCain for betraying America, feel free.

>the right way is to flee to Canada

wut?

>dodge draft
Isn't that what every single "refugee" is doing?
The left seems to love them.

Well, that or going to prison. The point is faking an injury is scum tier. Dodge shit out in the open or don't dodge shit at all.

>Isn't that what every single "refugee" is doing?
The actual fuck are you talking about?

Drumpf didn't fake an injury. Heel spurs aren't an injury, they're a chronic disorder.

I'm not sure I see the difference between the way Trump got deferments and the way Blumenthal did. The only real difference is that Blumenthal lied about serving in Vietnam.

Use your brain, m8.

He's talking about shit you don't even have the mental capacity to understand, apparently.
Fuck off.

>It's impossible to arrive at the conclusion that trump is retarded without being paid
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Heel spurs aren't an injury, they're a chronic disorder.
That if he actually had would have probably come up some time during his time in fucking military academy when he was on the wrestling team, soccer team, varsity football team, or when he was fucking co-captain of the varsity baseball team.

I think we made a mistake electing this weakling. The three generals are in charge.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-sending-more-marines-afghanistan-n790446

What the fuck does a boat of economic refugees have to do with draft dodging?

I do t have access to his medical records to see if it came up or not. I know that I have to get steroid shots in my foot whenever mine acted out as a child.

Literally the Democrat stance on the Vietnam War. I find it amazing that Trump has retro-actively gotten Dems to go back on their ideals from decades ago, to feed some pipe dream that if he had only gone to Vietnam and died you wouldn't have to deal with him now. It really lays their bullshit out for all to see and is some of his finest 4d chess to date.

Think about it, my melanin-rich friend.

>Guy asks "What smells?"
>Shove a plate of shit in his face
>"Yeah I see the plate, but what smells?"

How in the actual fuck do people like you occur?

>economic refugees

I'm not entirely sure either of you know what a draft is.

There is no way I'm believing anyone here who white knights (((Blumenthal))) isn't a shill.

Nobody in this thread is white knighting Blumenthal. In fact he's barely been mentioned except as a bar for how low Trump is by comparison.

>implying there's a difference between a de facto and de jure draft

>economic refugees
Hahaha

You blew it m8.

8/10 you had me going for a minute.

it is when your arguments are $0.05 quality bait.

I don't care what goes on in that tiny head of yours.
You're stupid.

Sure thing buddy

>econom-

Well memed you trolly troll.

>implying there's a difference between a de facto and de jure draft
I genuinely have no god damn idea what the fuck you are talking about.

The only people fleeing to Europe from anything remotely similar to a draft are people fleeing forced conscription by militant groups (which isn't a fucking draft, it's fucking kidnapping) and people fleeing Eritrea governmental conscription which is more forced slave labor than a military draft. Eritreans only make up like 4% of the refugees though and those are clearly not Eritreans in the fucking boat. The large scale movements of sub saharan african males are largely associated with people fleeing economic crises in Africa, vs the war refugees who tend to be more women and children and the conscription refugees who tend to be a health mix.

> Heel spurs are especially common among athletes whose activities include large amounts of running and jumping.

> tfw webmd dot com jumps into the fray and detroys you

>webmd
>Heel spurs often cause no symptoms.
>More than 90 percent of people get better with nonsurgical treatments. If conservative treatment fails to treat symptoms of heel spurs after a period of 9 to 12 months, surgery may be necessary to relieve pain and restore mobility.
Yeah, don't expect me to believe Trump ended up in the

-=- Daily Reminder: Jews are the Problem -=-
Show of hands. Who here will be surprised to learn that Senator Richard Blumenthal is Jewish? No one?!

"His mother was born in Omaha, Nebraska, to a Jewish family that originated in Prussia and Baden.[citation needed] His grandfather, Fred "Fritz" Rosenstock, raised cattle on his farm, where Blumenthal visited often in his youth. Blumenthal's father was a German Jew who emigrated alone at age 17 from Frankfurt in 1935."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Blumenthal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_members_of_the_United_States_Congress

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

Trump was in the draft like everyone else. His number was never called, therefore he never went. If Trump is a draft dodger then literally every man between the ages of 18 and 58 (or whatever age it was) is a draft dodger too.

He did not fake an injury you dickless paint huffer. He reported a potential problem with his body to medical professionals, which everyone being drafted is required to do, and the doctor looked into it and said he was fine. You think because he did his duty and reported a possible problem he's some draft dodger? He was in the fucking draft listings, and if his number had been called, he would've gone. Don't spout this 'fake injury' crap like you don't just read news headlines without delving deeper into the story.

>suddenly liberals all war loving retards
>cried for decades about vietnam horrors
>suddenly vietnam vets are based in their eyes
Fucking liberals man