Why are Brits not giving back this irrelevant piece of rock back to the Spaniards?

Is it because of their "Muh glorious Anglo empire and shiiiet" ethno-autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Peace_and_Friendship_Treaty_of_Utrecht_between_Spain_and_Great_Britain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Because the people who live there want to stay with the British empire. They aren't some pawns to be sold off to whoever deserves the land.

Why should they?

How much moorish nigger blood do they have?

simple Fucktard They want to stay British.......

and Spain has a Brain not to piss the British off...they learned the lesson from the Argies......

Its where the secret Eternal Anglo mecha base is. Ready to invade Aryan Europe for sacrificial blood.

News flash, genius

At this point in time, anyone can piss off brits and get away with it.

If it's so irrelevant then why would they want it back?

Why are Spaniards not giving back these irrelevant pieces of shit rocks back to the Moroccans?

Is it because of their "Muh glorious Spain empire and shiiiet" ethno-autism?

>+2 food
>+5 gold
Oh gee I wonder why they want to keep it.

I've spoken to the other leaders about you. They need to know you can't be trusted.

Sane reason they dont return las malvinas to argies

Fucking muds greedy

This.
Give back my land, Spaniards. The only thing you gain from it is massive subsaharian migrant waves. Just yesterday a little less than 200 forced the barrier in Ceuta.

I live in Spain and I'm sick to bloody death of spaniard's hypocrisy of asking for gibraltar and not giving back ceuta and melilla. Oh well, not like Spain cares about not being a laughing stock.

Yes it's autism. Notice how the Britians try their hardest to spin Brexit to the media? A toddler throwing a tantrum,plugging their ear's going "I am great I am great". Even on here their autism knows no end. They want the Irish to help negotiate a boarder to buy time for more E.U gibs and keep the North of Ireland alive.

My toilet needs cleaning, now get to fucking work!

Paddy pls

It has British Citizens living on it that's why you stupid fuck tard.

It probably allows them to trade with Europe without some sort of ridiculous huge port fee or something, it's probably some sort of trade loophole.

>wont give back 'The Falklands'

There you go user, fixed it for you.

A war over either British territories would result in an upsetting defeat for Spain or Argentina (again).

When they hand Ceuta over to Morocco then we'll talk.

OH would you look at that 77... Kek agrees. Now, let's move on :)

You will pay for this, in time.

>Spend 150 years importing non-spaniards
"Its not our fault chap, they want to stay with us its free choice"

Classic perfidious anglo

All, all of them are just andalusians that has a strange english accent, and the other half are just andalusians that just cross the border to work there, There is a situation of "giv me gibs" there

>won't give The Falklands
FTFY

Dude those lands got 500 years old of history in spain, it was a spanish city before everything, gibraltar wwas taken less than 200 years ago

>In spain +4 food +10 gold

Oh i wonder why they want it back

We just hate spics more than murricans and nothing pleases us more than being the eternal thorn in a nation's side

Gibraltar is British since 1805 (Trafalgar battle) if I recall correctly. That in terms of Spanish or British history is literally yesterday.
Whereas Ceuta and Melilla where Roman cities in the north of Africa and predate the kingdom of Morocco. These cities have always been associated with Iberian kingdoms in a way or another.

don't make us BEADY you, spaniard

spain isn't even a real country. there is only castille.

Gibraltar is Britain's entirely. It was won in war. The Spanish have no right to it. All western nations need to forget about these absolutely trivial non-issues and sort out their demographic and economic problems.

> There is a situation of "giv me gibs" there
This, they would take a huge dump on the union jack without problems for some more shekels.

>eternal thorn in a nation's side
kek, nobody in the real world gives a flying fuck about that rock Hamal,

Weak justification Rodrigo.

it's funny really isn't it. you spend decades fighting for independence from the British, only to hand your sovereignty over to the 4th Reich and get upset that we have a 'We didn't sign up for this' mentality.

based nip

lol no it's since the Spanish war of succession, it got captured in 1701

That's why you scream about it every decade.

Ceuta and Melilla has been spanish enclaves since before that land was from morocco or the kingdom before it. There is no basis for morocco to ask for it.

Meanwhile gibraltar was given with conditions which uk have repeatly violated. Conditions written in the utretch treaty that our goverment has never stopped demanding and imposing over jewish trickery in "internationa treaties". The last time last year

A) the land was limited to the city and the fortress and they took the neutral territory that was stated to be explicity prohibited to build there. Violated.

B) the enclave of gibraltar can not have any kind of comercial activity in order to prevent smugglers. Violated.

C) if its governance was to change other than the united kingdom, spain has the right and not united kingdom to demand the land. Violated since it has a self governance.

D) gibraltar will be a military enclave with no civil population that could root there and be a possible focus of illbess. Violated

E) Gibraltar will have no other territorial warer than the water in the port. Trying to violate since 1980s

Just fuck off anglo scum, the people living ib the rock arent the original civilians, but the people living right now in San Roque, at less than 7 km from Gibraltar. The vermin living in gibraltas has no rights other than being expelled from rightful spanish clay.

Btw there is a very big jewish population there.

Long story short: its a tax heaven and also a masonic hub. Lots of online gambling companies operating there. Their inhabitants are self-hating Spaniards pretending to be British just for economic interests. Many of them live in luxury bungalows in Spain and go Gibraltar only to work. They also come here for hospitals and other services.

>a masonic hub.
What does that even mean?

>non issues
Then give up on Sakhalin and that ridiculously small Chinese island south.

>irrelevant

between this and the tourist issue, will we have to go to war?

We won it as spoils of war. Entire countries have been made and lost due to spoils of war.
Where should the limit stop? Should Scotland go further south? Or recede north? Should Ireland be entirely British? Or entirely Irish...despite the N.I majority not wanting union?
What of Germany? Should that grow again? And Denmark?
France? Should England regain Brittany?

Your muslims toilets are your owns to clean from now on James

Also don't expect some ukrainians will do it, they cleaning ours now

I am not Japanese. I agree that they ought to give up on Sakhalin though.

Refer to Now fuck off my rock

>Irrelevant

Please never join the military or partake in any activity that requires strategy

True. Well that would be 300 years then. Still not significant in terms of Spanish or British history.

Because it's strategically invaluable.

Poland moving up in the world.

#Not your rock

Its not, the strait is, thanks to ceuta, spanish territorial waters, not thanks to gibraltar.

Legally its our rock

#sorrynotsorry
#myrocknotyours

The pair of you, stop. We all have bigger problems to solve at the moment. We can deal with these pointless distractions when we stop Europe being turned into the third world.

Means that this little village is where the first Spanish masonic lodges spawned from, and its way more important historically than what you would think, because many of the officers in the Spanish government were masons who served interests different than those of the nation. Like for instance the navy minister sabotaging the first operational submarine in favor of the bongs and burgers.
Prince Charles is said to stop by Gibraltar from time to time in private visits to said lodges.

Why are Poles not giving back this irrelevant piece of country back to us?

No, fuck off worhtless chink. Its my people right to ask for this land. The reconquista of europe can wait and will wait until germans, french and english people dies off to shitskins. Karma is a bitch.

Meanwhile we will take the opportunity to reclaim whst has been ours since before phoenicians areived to our coasts.

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Peace_and_Friendship_Treaty_of_Utrecht_between_Spain_and_Great_Britain

Reference to anyone not shitposting here.

Ceuta and Melilla are a very important buffer zone for the trash

Just let us electrocute the fences again

because they don't have to.

>Means that this little village is where the first Spanish masonic lodges spawned from
No, they started in Madrid. At the hotel La Matritense or Las Tres Flores de Lys.
>because many of the officers in the Spanish government were masons who served interests different than those of the nation.
Then they wouldn't have been Masons, because that's an expellable offense.
>Prince Charles is said to stop by Gibraltar from time to time in private visits to said lodges.
Why? He's not a member, unlike His father, Prince Phillip.

You're lying through your teeth Rodrigo.

>tfw Ceuta was Portuguese
>tfw Melilla was Berber
>tfw Britain has rightfully owned Gibraltar for longer than Spain owned Melilla
>tfw Spain has only owned Ceuta for just 55 years longer
>tfw no more 500 years history
>tfw you will never get to fuck our monkeys

Get off my rock

Treaty of Versailles of 1783

After trying and failing to take Gibraltar by force the Spanish reconfirmed that Gibraltar is British in perpetuity.

It's the dragging of your feet that's bothersome. Having that way of thinking is fine, maybe Britain needs to take it more to heart and hasten leaving instead of fumbling about, trying to cut deals with nations you have no say in trade with till you officially leave and pay your dues to the E.U. That's what sucks is countries like Spain and Italy will be more costly for the average Brit to go to now. If it's a case of national pride cause of the industrial age, the average Brit doesn't have the grit to do a days labor now.

More class division. Etc. It's not funny at all cause now you'll be getting hit hard by reality as E.U gibs were funding industries in towns South along Colchester,Middlesbrough and Sunderland. Those are gonna die. So I hope you planned accordingly.

>Legally its our rock
Not true. Otherwise you would have it.

It is our rock , we like rocks.

>No, they started in Madrid. At the hotel La Matritense or Las Tres Flores de Lys
That lodge was created in 1728 by the duke of Wharton, inscribed in the records of the Great Lodge of England, and it was meant only for the British nationals living in Spain.
The first lodge for the Spanish was the San Juan lodge in Gibraltar, which in 1767 starts using the Spanish language in their rituals. Soon other lodges in the area followed up. Between 1868 and 1936, 20% of the masons in Spain are located in this area.

The people living there don't want to join Spain.

If its so irrelevant then why'd the spaniards want it back.

>Then they wouldn't have been Masons, because that's an expellable offense
It is said that Basil Zaharoff, a weapons trafficker, most likely bribed the technical board that had to approve the ship.
However there is evidence that officers in the government wanted the program to end and actively sabotaged it. This sub could have meant a difference in the upcoming war with the USA for Cuba, somebody very powerful didn't want this to happen.

that's a big rock

Lodge St John was also a British military lodge, though? And formed in 1728, not 1767 The Andalusian provincial GL formed later (1731).
>Between 1868 and 1936, 20% of the masons in Spain are located in this area.
That's not really impressive numbers, though.

It is a tidy little insult. But i suspect after the independence movements start hitting hard, it'll be a bigger issue.

Your ancestors are dumb as fuck. Should've built more ships bruh.

Given to them in perpetuity aka forever

>Lodge St John was also a British military lodge, though? And formed in 1728, not 1767 The Andalusian provincial GL formed later (1731)
Of course, what I said is that they started using the Spanish in 1767, thus a lot of Spanish went initiated there. There were already clandestine lodges in the Spanish side tho.
In total in this small town there are 7 English lodges, 4 Scottish and 2 Irish.
The connection between the Spanish masons and their British brothers (from where they spawned) is evident, and there are political implications in the last centuries since masons were in charge of most of the high-rank positions in the Spanish govt and military.

That's only the independent Spanish Grand Lodge.
There were many Castellan lodges prior to that (which is why the GL formed).
>since masons were in charge of most of the high-rank positions
Because people who attain those positions are go-getters and joiners. They'd be in lots of groups like that.

>Because the people who live there want to stay with the British empire.
So why haven't they killed themselves then?

There is no such thing as perpetuity when it comes to territory and borders. That changes all the time, just like how the UK gave back India, Hong Kong, Burma, etc. You have to eventually give back what you owe.

>You have to eventually give back what you owe.
Why?

Eddie is just our resident sad fuck tripcunt from brit/pol/. Pay no attention to him, most of us don't.

Trade, control of the mediterreanen is very important.

Hands off our monkeys Pedro!

It's basically a prototype planet comet pizza....

You can trade children sex slaves and the authorities protect you.

>irrelevant piece of rock
The ignorance is real

You are all right, Britbongs were treacherous pirates most of the time. But all this Gibraltar meme right now is irrelevant. Mostly is just a Mirror strategy to sell newspapers now and then and a way for the brittish goverment to deflect attention for the mohammed birth rate.

>why not give it back
Because it's ours, we've no need to give it to anyone.

>implying we want more andalucia

Brit-abdaluh hybrid?
150%.

Why don't they come and get it back? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Giving a third world country power over such a strategic position

because 15% of the population is British.

p-p-p-pretty please
give it back :(
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA