Author of Google anti-diversity memo fired

That was quick.

> Google has fired an employee who authored an internal memo, which leaked online, criticizing the tech giant’s diversity policies, Bloomberg reports.

> 1. He Argued Biological Differences Play a Role in the Shortage of Women in Tech
> 2. He Will Likely Take Legal Action Against Google
> 3. Google’s CEO Said Parts of the Memo ‘Violate Our Code of Conduct & Cross the Line by Advancing Harmful Gender Stereotypes’
> 4. He Graduated in the Top 3 Percent of His Class at the University of Illinois & Has a Ph.D. From Harvard
> 5. He Started Working at Google in 2013 After Time Spent as a Researcher at Princeton, Harvard & MIT

archive.is/tS3Mi

If anything, it will teach normies no one is safe and that diversity is bad news for straight white males.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA
google.com/
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e
youtube.com/watch?v=aL0MuT0v6ds
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably he'll cry himself to sleep tonight

welcome to orwellian futur--no wait, we're already here. But hey this is a combination of brave new world/orwellian dystopia.

This is a good thing, companies like Google will kill or at the very least hamstring themselves because they are trying to pander to the progressive crowd so hard they're willing to hire incompetent people of color who will likely do a shit job which reflects on the quality of their products while firing off anybody who speaks out against such practices, I'm sure he's not the only one who feels that way even in Google. Meanwhile, conservative tech companies who only hire shitty White and Asian men will have an edge in business because they actually have standards. Give it a few years and you'll start seeing the results of diversity vs meritocracy.

> 2. He Will Likely Take Legal Action Against Google
And he will lose assuming he can even find a lawyer that would want to fuck with Google. He'd ironically have had a better case had he been an unapologetic sexist arguing a woman's place in society is in the kitchen.

California precludes firing someone for having stupid socio-political beliefs. He put his in a scientific frame of reference unfortunately.

i doubt it,he was probably pretty sick of his working environment and i would rather get fired than to end up killing somebody

but his memo just proves that his company is an echo chamber that promotes diversity but actually doesnt accept diversity in ideas,pretty much the base of his little "manifesto" as the mainstream media was calling it

>> 2. He Will Likely Take Legal Action Against Google
this
and then settle for an undisclosed amount

Vetting the ADL, banning users left and right, deleting comments and fucking with like/dislike counters, firing people for making super tame observations.
They have a problem, if they don't get their shit together it will kill them.

Of course it was a FUCKING WHITE MALE. Why are they always oppressors?

quintessentially anglo-saxon

Maybe if he was a nog or a tranny. Google is probably going to pay him to go quietly and never talk about it ever again, this is bad optics enough.

Look at that nose.

He's talking to Jordan Peterson today

Reminds me of the witch hunts of the 1950's

He looks like your typical southern yuropoor lanklet nerd.

>They have a problem, if they don't get their shit together it will kill them.

Which is why they shouldn't, I'm happy to see them go. They have the monopoly on many areas and it's starting to bite them in the ass because it has left them open to potential rivals.

Except McCarthy dindu nuffin wrong and the commie kikes he wanted gone won.
youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

This is gonna be good for him for sure if he is at all charismatic.
He'll either do his own thing or get hired somewhere else and the battle lines will be drawn on which companies are POZZED and which are still somewhat sane. Google might be forced to defend their positions on hiring based on vibrancy levels rather than qualifications.

Agreed. They've become arrogant cunts and someone needs to make them humble.

McCarthy was more correct than even he knew. There were hundreds of Bolsheviks teaching and recruiting in NYC as early as the 1920's

Wolowitz?

Only ones with open eyes, nigger.

check my dijjits, kek is with me

google literally has a chief diversity officer.

of course he would get fired with a culture like that; with professional baiters like that employed, theyd feel like fools if they sat still and did nothing while someone questioned their existence.

good to see this stuff getting to light. ive only worked at startups where there is no room for diversity officers, and wymyn knew their proper place in marketing and customer support mostly; but the odd female engineer was invariably a diversity hire, coddled by thirsty beta middle management.

the notion that wymyn have it hard getting hired in tech is so ridiculous...

That's good. He should sue and give Google even more bad publicity. If the shitstorm about suppressing freedom of expression will be big enough Trump might do what's needed and start to regulate IT monopolies, starting with enforcing freedom of speech.

I can't say that's unexpected. Tech companies have an agenda to push and it doesn't bode well for employees to speak against it.

Keep your powerlevel hidden and work against liberals behind curtains guys.

t. Bayfag

>men and women are psychologically identical
same people, 10 minutes later
>we need women at this company to bring in their unique female perspective to things

How long until the day of the rope? The fact that liberals still get to run around and exist is getting more and more annoying.

round of applause for the entitled manlet. so proud.

Wesearchr has a bounty out for him, its "official" and they say they were in contact with him and he sanctioned it.

Do you believe them?

reminder to start using duckduckgo

Want to see something interesting? Go to the google home page google.com/
Right click on the background, and hit "View Source".

>Feminist Engineering

I doubt he has time for that, someone that smart doesnt last long unemployed

Good, we have to meme this.
Let normies know that you'll be fired just for acknowledging that men and women aren't identical.

Does google get government money?

Him posting the manifesto was braver than what most google employees (esp the numales) will do in their lives

It looks like and robot vomited.

Good, the more they come after their own the better, hope google will go full diversity.

Press F

Yes, that's what happens when you allow women to code. They have turned the entirety of Google's front end in to one gigantic pile of javascript that they serve to every person visiting their home page. I can not imagine what it's like behind the scenes.

> Let normies know that you'll be fired just for acknowledging that men and women aren't identical.
Normies with half a brain should realize there is no end to this ride, that feminazis, trannies and non-whites would crucify them if they could get away with it. Make them look at the abyss, South Africa is our future if we don't actively prevent it.

He'll just start his own tech company and poach employees from google.

Not that I'm aware of.

Nb4 tax breaks. That's not receiving government money dummy.

he looks pretty jewey

>there are biological diferences between peo-
Um no sweetie thats alt-right hate speech

Yea back off hippie. He is ours

can someone explain to me why this jew felt the need to write this in the first place?

did he think this memo would change the entire company? did he not realize this would not sit well with his colleagues?

he knew this was going to happen and accepted the consequences before he sent the memo

So repeating the obvious fact women have biological differences to men which explains gender employment differences is worthy of being fired over. Since when did not discriminating against women turn into denying reality?

He'd pay an arm and a leg just to have a conversation with a lawyer that would even THINK about approaching Google.

>(((phd)))
>working for google
just why?

>that schnozz

can't you get fired for creating a hostile work environment?

He will make way more money out of this than he ever would have working for google. There are thousands of lawyers jumping up like little girls right now. "Pick me!" "No, pick me!"

The Truth has a price, especially if you are a wayward Jew. Scary how absolutely entrenched the Corporate Left's dictatorship really is...The few white Christian Russians who suffered and survived the Jewish Bolshevik dictatorship must be screaming warnings to the West

This post kills the Google botnet

At the turn of the 20th Century many companies managed to create outright monopolies or else oligopolies and the term 'Robber Baron' was born. Their stock in trade was goods/services which were, or were becoming, ESSENTIAL. This allowed them to use monopolistic practices to hold the market to ransom.

Almost exactly a hundred years later, almost exactly the same is happening with Google, Bookface and Twatter.

These companies have become essential tools for modern life, you can't compete effectively in today's world without using them and as such they are now UTILITIES and must be regulated as such.

Government oversight and regulations which maintain the fairness of these Utility systems MUST be introduced. We need to start lobbying for Anti-Trust actions against these monoliths and Utility Regulations to oversee their operations.

Autism? Wanting to watch the world burn? Maybe he binged watched Jordan Peterson videos? Or maybe this is the smart guy equivalent of an hero ...

He is OUR Jew...

yeah im sure the dude with a phd from harvard is really worried about his employment prospects

especially after being fired from a company he disliked so much he wrote a research paper about how they were shit.

>that nose
Clearly a false flag. The question is for who/what and why.

fake news

That's just minified/obfuscated JS

It's the Indian CEO's sucking their Jewish overlords cocks.

Google, Bing, Duckduckgo, etc.
>White man with white woman
With or without quotes. See (((((((their))))))) agenda.

>a research paper
kek you're retarded

I'd be fucking crying in rage that people could be so incredibly irrational, dishonest and vindictive. In fact, the fact he didn't go on a rampage smacking the fuck out of each of the witch-hunters who were calling for his head and sending him threats shows he has incredible self-control and calm.

Its his field of expertise and he probably thought it could lead to better equality intiatives.
But biology is psuedoscience.

wow that sounds like a dream job
>traps hitting on you and willing to suck your dick in your office

what are you, gay?

self-righteous rage crying is even funnier.

>sweden

For fucks sake Sweden.

He works in the most progressive area of Commiefornia, he probably has a bounty on his head right now.

>But biology is psuedoscience.
reactionimage.jpg

don't be a prick, chop off your dick

to get fired in an obviously discriminatory way and get the settlment $$$ of course

>longest line is over 48000 characters long
I sincerely hope this is just to make it harder for competitors to study the code.

>i'm just letting trannies fondle my balls to put bread on the table.
please excuse me if i don't believe this nonsense.

confirmed for jewish

I honestly doubt it. Pretty sure he was sick of working in that environment, why else would he have written that memo? Yet the money was too good to leave.

So them firing him takes a difficult decision from his shoulders. I am sure he is quite relieved, especially since he can now sue them for so much dosh that he'll never have to work in that cancerous field again.

They got his head and are just proving his point. You can't have different opinions with them.

I don't understand how anyone could continue to work for this company after this whole debacle, this type of suffocation of free speech in companies will continue to happen unless there are large scale walkouts

You don't have free speech in a company. Are you 12? Most even have a thing called a dress code.

>this logic
why has the bar dropped so low?

Based kike creating chaos for other kikes.

Yes but that google money though

You're right. Internet and social media officially utilities WHEN

Most trannies don't pass, Erik Muhammed. If getting a blowjob from a guy in a dress excites you, just go on a Swedish dating site.

This is minified code you idiots. Pages have better load times using it. Development and production code is different nowadays.

Lawyers would line up and work for free just for the publicity.

Bump

What do you think?

medium.com/insurge-intelligence/how-the-cia-made-google-e836451a959e

Back in the day workers organized and force companies to agree to contracts. Sometimes those contracts protected free speech as long as it wasn't threatening etc...

I agree user, his effort wasn't in vain, what those jews at google have doe to him scares the shit out of every salary cuck in the western world.

They view marxist activism as fairness. They use it to avoid the government going after them for monopoly. They claim diversity to keep monopoly.

We must GRAB them, SUPLEX them, put them in CAMEL CLUTCH, BREAK their fucking BACK, and THEN fuck them in the ass, make them humble. OLD COUNTRY WAY.

youtube.com/watch?v=aL0MuT0v6ds
>google in 2017

>surrounded by diversity hire idiots all day
with his qualifications he can do better