BASED KISSINGER!!!

>Henry Kissinger has warned that destroying Isis could lead to an “Iranian radical empire”.

>The former diplomat has suggested that once Isis is defeated, if Iran occupies the free territory, the result could lead to the emergence of a new empire.
get on the /ISIS/ train Sup Forums stop being pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMUlTSmNu0c
lewrockwell.com/1970/01/murray-n-rothbard/the-kissinger-connection/
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
archive.org/details/Hagarism
youtube.com/watch?v=5kMexPb3eg0
arabnews.com/node/1137151/saudi-arabia#photo/2
archive.is/U3x16
dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2017/Aug-04/415057-iraqi-shiite-leader-demands-govt-dismantle-paramilitary-groups.ashx
archive.is/6aAc1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Persian Empire when?

Kikes gonna kike

America will eat all this up.

>((((Kissinger))))

>henry kissinger has warned that destroying isis, the cia branch office in the middle east, could lead to an “iranian radical empire”.
ftfy.

I'm sorry Hitler didn't finished his duty.

>which entity is supposed to inherit the Syrian land ISIS conquered

When is this fat ass kike going to die already? If there were any justice in this world, he'd have been tripped into an oven decades ago.

And you'll eat lumpia, until you're old and full of $3 paintball guns and $12 roller blades.

I'd much rather have Iran running the ME rather than kikes or saudis.

>architect of the NWO is pushing to yet another war in the Middle East to protect kikesraël and flood Europe with brownies

Color me surprised, and of course amerigoys will jump into the occasion to kill themselves for (((them))).

>if Iran occupies the free territory, the result could lead to the emergence of a new empire.
Okay, and??

>shit like this led to all the shit that has happened
>hey guys let's keep fucking around with forces we can't control! It only backfired 11 times, surely number 12 will be different!

>not liking lumpia
Is it because Americans are allergic to vegetables?

Yeah, wouldn't want to kill our own military assets, right CIA/Mossad?

Grats, but do you think Iran is stop going to accepting petrodollars soon serious question

Something about these old kikes is ridiculous. So many of them look like they're knocking on death's door for a solid 30 years. It's unreal how they stay alive. Like the essence of causing discord is so powerful within them that it sustains their frail bodies far past their expiration date.

I don't know sounds good to me.

And dead malformed chickens. Keep it up mister I grew up in The Phay Cee

Who cares, Iranians ain't beheading and shooting Europeans

t. Fried butter muncher

Isis is literally Jew puppet.

>It's unreal how they stay alive
blood transfusions and heart transplants, it's still good that they can die but i can see a time in the future where the brain in a jar meme is going to be a real thing

>what is greater isreal
yall niggahs act like we don't know what they want. They want everything form the Mediterranean sea to the Tigress river/Arvand Root river. It is known.

Guys we should really think twice before we create a power vacuum that could be filled by radical Islamists.

I don't think getting little territory from ISIS is going to make any difference. Borders will probably remain the same everywhere, except Kurds may get their independence from this, but not in Iran.

Oh wait!

You know it's a larp thread when the only images posted are shit/jew and brains. Move on, brothers.

Nothing to see here goy.

whit these guy, you have to be worry of the things he dont say

>JIDF
And to no surprise, it's an American.

Would eating that tub full of brains make me the smartest man alive?

Israel should get that land instead.

We need a wojak meme out of this.

If so then Iran is next when we finish ISIS motherfucker

THIS. bingo, this goy gets it!

so we have to glass the entire middle east?

In the choice between Saudi Arabia and Iran
Persians are the better goatfucker.

What free territory?

Borders still exist, Kissinger is on too many painkillers...

Dating a half Filipina half white girl, her mom makes lumpia and I eat the majority of it.

Filipino food is fucking glorious.

>Henry Kissinger has warned that destroying Isis could lead to an “Iranian radical empire”

youtube.com/watch?v=lMUlTSmNu0c

>Kissinger kike
>bent burgers over to China
>Vietnam false flag war / genocide
>chaired 9-11 commission / cover-up
>daemon war monger
>now want war with Shia muds, instead of the Sunni slimes who invented terrorism

Burgers really are the kike cancer Mecca of the world... AND MUST BE DESTROYED

Baby blood (even the Buddhist monks do it) and spirit cooking.

lewrockwell.com/1970/01/murray-n-rothbard/the-kissinger-connection/

>Implying this is a bad thing

Without invoking the name of Israel,

Can anyone explain to me why we don't want the one Islamic country with an educated populace, lack of religious terrorists, a stable government, and which does spread the ISIS ideology - why the fuck shouldn't we WANT them to have more control in the middle east?

>Muh Israel
Fuck israel

why is this kike mummy still alive, is it all the 4 year old blood transfusions and adrenachrome?

>Iranian radical empire
Looks like Israel is fucked!!!!

Friendly reminder that this cunt should hang for his warcrimes.

O Y V E Y
Y

V
E
Y

Because Israel funds the violent expansion of Islam into the territories of their ancient enemy, Europe.

Islam was created by Jews to retake Palestine from the Christian Byzantines.
diversitymachtfrei.blogspot.com/2017/06/muhammads-inspiration-by-judaism-it-was.html
archive.is/VKsgh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagarism
archive.org/details/Hagarism

Kissinger should die long time ago

The most stable solution would be for Iraq to split into three states. A Kurdish one in the north east, a Sunnistan in the middle and Shiite Iraq in the south, with the oil fields split up between them.

ummm this is actually true though.
are you saying it's not true or are you saying that it's good?

The world should nuke america, but do it so the jews don't manage to scatter somewhere else.
Shame about the 50% whites, but it's not like americans ever had the balls to actually do something, it's a country where bought politicians and corps make the rules, not the foodstamping retards

Kissinger is a War Criminal who should be executed.

Care to give a basic gestalt of what he did?

look guys, it's John Kikepeon, proud marine of 172th corp and fighter for Greater Israel

That racist Jew, Kissinger, is willing to sacrifice endless amount of American Goyim for Israel.

Can somebody kill him already

Oy vey

>and here's our sons room

The most stable solution is to glass the whole area and take their resources. You fucking non-whites are getting too cheeky for my taste, did you forget that you're worthless genetic trash or something? MENA could be glassed, gassed, and assed tomorrow, and NOBODY would give a single fuck.
Same goes for other non-white shitholes like India, Malaysia, Chinkland, etc

Does not spread ISIS ideology*

Phone posting, goys

>are you saying it's not true or are you saying that it's good?
sweetie, can they even be mutually exclusive? if ISIS is defeated the only bad thing is that you're back to square one cca 2011, what's the fun in that.

Jesus how fucking dumb is everyone on this board to call Kissinger a kike? He's one of the most anti-Israel personalities to ever hold a senior position of authority in a US administration and we hate his guys, we liked fucking Obama better than Kissinger.

What a pathetic excuse for a politics board.

Sadly, yes. But every country has the evil counsel its own moral inequities and sin opened itself up to.

nuke israel

soo. . . .iran are the good guys?
im pretty sure we should do the exact opposite of whatever satan here says

Nice try, but Kissinger is a kike and so are you.

Who gives a shit as long as they stay in their country and don't attack us.

I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with an AnCom flag. Wtf

>how fucking dumb is everyone on this board to call Kissinger a kike
since when is calling someone a kike like giving an unearned compliment?

Fucking jews.

The old jew vampire wants his territory!

Kind of. Its about pitching sunnis against shias and further destabilizing the middle east. It's not that Israelis are gonna take in all the people fleeing this destabilization now is it? Nor is the US. I say lets destroy ISIS and let Israel worry about Iran. Not our problem. We must stop aiding Israel by harming ourselves. If Israel wants our help they must propose mutually beneficial term of alliance which they will not so fuck 'em I say.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kMexPb3eg0

CIA Nigger Bob Baer explains how Iran is far more powerful and disciplined than we know.

But you're just fucking wrong you tard. During the Yom Kippur War we were literally right on the doorstep of having a Greater Israeli Empire, our tanks were less than an hour from Damascus and we could have taken it with essentially no losses, we were also marching on Cairo and could have taken it without explicitly heavy losses. It was (((Kissinger) who convinced Nixon to threaten to fuck our shit up if we didn't cut it out immediately. We literally we're on the verge of adding Syria and Egypt to the empire and this faggot cockblocked us. And you think he works for ZOG?

Iran has no border with isis.
jews beeing jews.

Retards like him amaze me... What amazes me even more is that some people take these fucks seriously. Here is a dumb fuck who has been wrong about everything his entire fucking life. The fucker has literally fucked up everything he's touched. The net results of all his decisions and "calls" is grand canyon level negative in score.

Yet here he is, with about less than half of mental capacity still in working order, thinking he's doing his duty by calling for moves that basically have an unquantifiable impact and potential repercussions. The old people that are really charge have a dismal track record, they should have a bit of dignity and fade into the fucking shadows with their fucking cults and other dumb shit where they belong.

Kissinger is saying nothing but the truth here and there is literally nothing wrong with his politics. IS weakens the strength of Americans geopolitical enemies including Iran. America would indeed benefit from pulling back, because ultimately the Americans could still go home and say they helped in the fight against terror, and it's spending money on an objective it does not benefit from.

So it's ok according to this monster to keep up a genocidal jihadi state, where Yazidi and christian women are kept as sex slaves, so that there won't be a strong Iran to threaten Israel (a country that has nuclear weapons and unconditional US backing..)

Yeah, let's prolong the suffering of Syrians and keep 'em arabs flooding into Europe so long as Israel's interests are served! Die already Kissinger, burn in hell.

I honestly think Jews are worse than muzzies. They always back stab you and want chaos, they are pure evil.

Give the territory to Israel then... The most trusted allies...

Arab world stands idle while Persians go full 550BC I doubt it.

arabnews.com/node/1137151/saudi-arabia#photo/2
archive.is/U3x16

dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2017/Aug-04/415057-iraqi-shiite-leader-demands-govt-dismantle-paramilitary-groups.ashx
archive.is/6aAc1

Muqtada al-Sadr (Arab Shia leader) has been moving toward Saudi power to the detriment of Iran. He even said that the Shia militias should disband. All of this during ongoing wars in Iraq, Syria, and Yemen with eastern KSA and Qatar flaring up.

Friendly reminder this sadistic fuck answer directly to the reptoids and is at the head of some very powerful ((committees)) ie ((committee of 300)).
This look human to u?

Reptilian Khazarian Zionist Mafia overlord speaks. If ISIS is defeated it will make it harder for his criminal cabal to destroy all civil societies so they can pillage the world even worse than they have. This man is evil to the core.

no.

Isis free territory is a desert some almost depleted oil wells and sand, i can't really see how Iran would make it into an empire.

blood transfusions

>implying taking care of the palestinians is not enough nuisance already
you were never going to add milions of egyptian muslims and syrian muslims to the empire, were you?

How does Iran occupy majority Sunni Arab areas?

Just like Israeli Secret Intelligence Service is not called such in Hebrew, ISIS is not called ISIS in Arabic. It is (was) called ad-dawlah al-islamiyah fi-l'iraq wa-sh-sham. Sham is Greater Syria or the Levant. So the most accurate English acronym would be ISIGS or ISIL.

>iranians aren't beheading anyone
ftfy

when was this pic taken . did not seen it before.
is that when he(saudi guy) got into power or before that ?

Force projection

You would have been CRUSHED if you had done this. Every single Arab man would have killed you disgusting kikes in a few days. Kissinger saved you from annihilation. I wish Dajan wouldn't have been such a faggot and tried to take over Egypt. Then we wouldn't face the Jewish question any longer.

(((America))) = ZOG outpost

Many Shia fighters in Iraq behead Sunnis. There's not much of a difference between Shias in Iraq and Iran. Beheading is part of Islam anyway because it's in the Qur'an..

always do the opposite of what kissinger says