Roger Waters against zionism

sputniknews.com/politics/201708081056269124-roger-waters-zionism-tear-constitution/

""On the altar of Zionism, they want to tear up the Constitution"

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
thinkaboutnow.com/2017/07/new-senate-bill-makes-boycotting-israel-a-felony/
counterpunch.org/2009/05/07/criminalizing-criticism-of-israel/
soundcloud.com/kill-everyone/in-the-flesh-demo
youtube.com/watch?v=AWI0j-e505Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck does some lefty britcuck know about the constitution.

>criticizes money-grubbing jews
>still milking "The Wall"

Roger Waters is a loudmouth dumbfuck, who cares.

Zionism > The Constitution

He's an anti-semetic criminal flinging illegal hate speech in his song's lyrics.

>creates a product
>makes money off of it
wow I guess everyone is a jew communism when????

>anti-semetic
That's cool about him

>creates a product
>makes money off of it
For almost 40 years. Crippling himself as an artist, and proving himself an hypocrite. He got NOWHERE without Pink Floyd.

>Whines about the oppressive UK
>Wanted the Falklands under the jackboot of 1980s"Disappeared"-era Argentinian rule

Sure thing faggot. Isn't it a shame your daddy died. Must been all those ebil women with their nasty toothed vaginas. Why not make a concept LP from your self pity? Oh, wai-

>for almost 40 years
I didn't realize there was a time limit for how long you are allowed to earn money from the things you create.

He is.

>Pink Floyd got NOWHERE without him

Fixed that for you.

Pink had maybe 3 good songs. Terribly overrated. Fuck roger waters.

Fight me

Syd Barrett WAS Pink Floyd.
F

yes!

Roger Waters is right about exactly one thing.

It's more of The Wall being communist marxist shite than anything. And it's a godawful album at it too.

What other bands are out there that are Pink Floyd-like?

What, shitty art rock that people with little to no musical knowledge consider to be prog?

Cream
Yes
King Crimson
Tool
Tame Impala
>any post rock band

>lame impala
>tool
user pls

I like Tool. Impala has one goodish song.

Tool are fucking awful. It's like they tried to be King Crimson but ended up making milquetoast fedora shit for cringeworthy children. It's all the worst parts of Red (which aren't many, so that says a lot) put together into a single shitheap of a band.
And Lame Impala are trotskyist pitchfork shite. I don't think I have to explain why.

>checked
Thanks for the insight, user. Still like them, tho.

He's semi based and semi libtard
Saw his us and them your
Barely mentions the jew and mostly appeals to trump bashing like the rest of the left

Porcupine Tree
Riverside
RPWL
Airbag

Also
>recommending post-rock
Most famous post-rock bands are self admitted jewish marxists. Case in point is fucking Godspeed You! Black Emperor. The band openly admits to being jewish and is proud of their kikery. And they're anarchocommunists. Pure coincidence.

Really though if you want non-kiked post-rock you should be recommending firstwave post-rock

From now on, I'll listen exclusively to this: youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

Happy, user? Are you happy?

>HELPS create product with 3 other world class musicians
>goes insane, thinks that his absurd little storylines are what keep people coming back for more
>says band he created legendary material with is a "spent force"
>still tours to this day, playing ONLY pink floyd material, milking the songs that were supposedly creatively "spent" all the way back in '84.

I love Pink Floyd, I dig his lyrics, but FUCK Roger 'let's make another album about how my daddy died in the war' Waters.

rofl the Gilmour-fronted Floyd era was THE most lucrative stretch in the bands entire career. They had never made as much money or sold out as big of arenas until they made A Momentary Lapse Of Reason. Look up the attendance rates for the Pulse or Delicate Sound Of Thunder tours. Compare the tickets sold to the shows from the Animals or Dark Side tours. Gilmour's Floyd fucking CRUSHED those numbers. Get mad about them facts, bitch.

>Is he right?
Yes.
thinkaboutnow.com/2017/07/new-senate-bill-makes-boycotting-israel-a-felony/

(((They))) are always at work subverting and destroying democracy from within.
counterpunch.org/2009/05/07/criminalizing-criticism-of-israel/

Syd Barrett was a bent fuck with very subjective talent.
All of the Barrett-led Floyd was just wannabe acid-era Beatles jackery.

He was trying to turn PF into another Beatles ripoff, and the band would have crumbled into obscurity if he had stayed with them.

The rest of the Floyd were studio perfectionists and sonic mad-scientists. Syd couldn't even fucking keep time.

my shit
soundcloud.com/kill-everyone/in-the-flesh-demo

Saw Waters live during his wall tour. Great concert but god damn were tickets overpriced.

>muh wall

How did it feel paying $250 to watch 2+ hours of Rog lip-synching over backing tracks?

This thread has turned into a discussion of Waters as a musician and prog rock. The answer to OP's question, having read the article, is yes.

Oh you want some politics?

How's this: Don't trust anything Rog says. He's a self-hating kike that hates kikes and can't decide weather he supports israel or palestine on any given day.

He's a shill. Granted, most of his shilling is in the key of D minor, but he's still a shill.

Still ad hominem - he happens to be right about this particular issue, self-hating kike or not

youtube.com/watch?v=AWI0j-e505Y

And he could have done something about it too if he wasn't a fucking cuck

Do you listen to a band for their music or for their political opinions?

I think Billie Joe Armstrong is an absolute wanker but I still enjoy American Idiot.