Should women be able to enter university?

The most common thing when arguing about having kids is that "women don't spend their days studying to not to have carriers", which is often echoed by every one of them.

But being in the education system until their mid-20s and some more years until their realize that they are not happy with that shitty job just delays having a family and raising children, which contributes to subhumans outbreeding white people.

What should be done, Sup Forums?

>women don't enter universities
>still have access to the Internet
>still have access to the TV
>still can be brainwashed
>still can whore around by using Tinder
Won't do any good.

well, a lot of them are smarter than you (certifiable by looking at your post), so sure.

>carriers

"Women in the UK are now 35% more likely than men to go to university and the gap is widening every year. A baby girl born in 2016 will be 75% more likely to go to university than a boy, if current trends continue."

Next time you get sick be sure to thank the kind doctor lady for sticking her neck out, being in the education system until their mid-20s. She's doing everybody a favour and by god she better get a nice pay check.

>she better get a nice pay check.
Nice white-knighting there.
Let me add that as a ranking member of the patriarchy I will have to institute new dress codes for all those lovely lady doctors.
-pic related-

dude i don't mind lel ass-men unite

Cut all the government funding of all non-stem degrees, leave only grants for most exceptional people. I am philosophy student myself, but I would be ready to sacrifice my government paid education to see women back into creating families

sometimes its useful, but if they are just going to have kids anyway it is useless, you don't need a law degree if your job is sucking dick.

You're looking at it the wrong way. The question isn't whether women should attend university, but when they should have careers.

The norm should be that university is for studying and finding a partner for marriage. Women should have children straight out of uni instead of starting a career, while the husband picks up the bills. Once women are in their late 20's and the kids are all going to school, then they start their careers and work until retirement.

Basically everybody wins this way:

>women have children at their most fertile age
>women can still choose to have complete and fulfilling careers
>no more degeneracy of increasingly insane roasties pretending they're happy getting wasted and sucking dick in nightclubs at 25
>family values reinstalled
>society once again in harmony with evolutionary psychology and biology

The """progressives""" denial of differences between men and women is by far the most dogmatic and socially backwards lunacy to have swept the world since the inquisitions. Instead of everybody getting what they want, now nobody gets anything.

Explain philosophy in 5 sentences, and why world needs it. Defend it, boy.

>women don't spend their days studying to not to have carriers

And women taking men's place in the workforce leads to a collapse in birth rate and your country overrun by foreigners.
Sound familiar?

I dont need to make excuses to some random retard, philosophy is closely tied to the development of human civilization, it owns the minds of greatest people in our history, thus being one of most influential fields of human study, ''boy''

>muh family values
>just wanna force everyone to eat dinner together at a table while praying and make little billy go to church every sunday

the search for sanity in an insane world.

Better than your children being raised by daycare, TV and takeout while you and your fat roastie wife work double shifts to pay off your credit cards.

Interesting

So you are saying you are studying philosophy but you can't even defend it? Isn't philosophy all about arguments? And you can't even make one? Who is the retard here?

It's okay if you are on your first year, i guess.

Good one. But i asked for 5 sentences.

>to eat dinner together at a table
How fucking horrifying. Lets go with excessive alcohol abuse and cock carousel riding instead.

>not eating dinner at the table now means you're abusing alcohol and riding the cock carousel
Or I just want to eat and play games.

I can not find a good enough argument as to why they shouldn't be allowed to study at University at all. I don't like it, but I believe it should still be their right to do so if they want. Instead, the state should put restrictions on Universities as to what classes they may offer. (I know, I know, >statism, >muh free market). The point of the restrictions would be to discourage young women from going for the "seemingly easy" or ultimately useless degrees (gender studies and all that shit). When they can only pick from useful degrees that may be much tougher to get, they either go for a useful degree that can land them a job and turn them into productive members of society OR they will decide that spending much more time in education is not the right thing for them, which would allow them to start a family with their partner much earlier.

Kind of agree with the idea, but the women will lack work experience and if they've been out of Uni for 5 years or so they will need additional training by their future employers.

It might be that the islamists have the right idea, if a overdone a bit.

Women should be chaperoned by their fathers/brothers until marriageable age(16?) and then married off to a man that was considered fit by the head of the family and the mother. She should not have access to TV or the internet until she's i the hands of her husband, then her husband can decided how he wants to mold her.

The averge IQ of college students has dropped 16 points.
The real problem is there are too many colleges and highschool is shit nowadays. If you don't pass 8th grade you shouldn't get into highschool. If you don't do very well in highschool you should get into college. And high school needs to be real. Some bad examples:
You can take "busniss math " in highschool to get your math credit, expect it's a retarded dumbed dumb class that only has shit like mulitble and devide and simple as fuck geometry. Which other high schools people are taking cemisiesty and calculus
More people need to fail high school so a high school degree means something again. AND NO GED CRAP. College needs to be cut down by like 20%

Short answer: No

I knew quite a few women in law school that were pregnant or had small children. Second degrees seem to be a popular time to have kids. The thing is to keep women OUT of the workforce and at home making white children. So, incentivize university with a sliding scale of tuition based on how many children a woman has had. One that has none and is planning on being a career woman is free to -- she'll just have to pay her own way. Now a mother with say, 4 kids, would have a free education for whatever (yes, even a worthless toilet paper of a degree like music history). Done like this, both the mother and the career woman have fulfilled their civic duty to the state, neither are feeling left out, wages would increase across the board regardless of gender, the humanities would be a little less pathetic and maybe a university education would be worth something again. Not to mention the value of a family.

In Hugnary the high schools are good and nothing is separeted like you mentiond math, yet dumb people still get into college.

i hope you whoreposters fucking kys

I'm willing to bet something in the neighborhood of 90% of jobs (with the exception of specialized fields) retrain you upon hiring anyway. On top of that, most degrees are pretty useless to what you end up doing in the real world.

The real value of degrees is proof of your ability to study, dedicate yourself to something and/or cooperate. It's basically a piece of paper that says you have your shit together on a basic level in a general category of skills.

Besides, I'm not saying women shouldn't work a little once they're out of college/uni before having children. Not everyone will find marriage material in college, so if only for that reason working a year or two is fine. But the focus has to be marriage and children asap after college and definitely in your early twenties so your children are old enough to go to school independently by the time you're in your early thirties.