Good Job

We fucking did it lads

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/FOX5Vegas/status/894813851408973825
fox5vegas.com/story/36083559/fake-starbucks-ad-targets-immigrants
archive.is/cerDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are they still in business after floating the idea? Yeah? We didn't accomplish shit in that case.

Just wait until August 11th, all the shitskins who didn't see starcucks denial will gather there

You guys should spread a meme that will make Starbucks look bad for rejecting it.

>free Starbucks coffee for women every Friday
>Starbucks rejects free coffee for women

This way Starbucks either wastes a lot of money or has to look bad. Just an idea

Call me when the ICE vans roll up, until then it's literally nothing.

True, but you know that at least some illegal aliens are gonna fall for it. You have 11000000 of the fuckers

>11,000,000
I wish, try 30+

Gimme dat fwee corfeee.

maybe some Irish tards will fall for it

The latinos won't

The start of phase 2: Starbucks decided to honor the discount anyway as a way to say no to racism and as a way to stand up to bullying.

somebody have the file for the poster? wanna catch some spics in my town

Meme it

Not if the damage from BuzzFeed is done already. They already have articles denying it.

why dont we do this every week so eventually nobody will believe legit starbucks promotions?

They simply don't want to serve all us "Swedish" people. Cheap bigots.

Guess who's getting coffee on the 11th

Why?
Cuz mexicans are so brilliant?
They're not.
Ever actually been to mexico?

nice thumbnail

Fake news, everybody knows that by now.

Noice diggies

Are ICE coffees racist now?

>legit starbucks promotions
Do they have promotions where they just give away stuff?

Do we have any infiltrators in major news media?
Push that they have in fact changed their mind and feel like opening their arms and say no to racism

Lol

(((Brilliant)))

>we

No, "we" don't. I hate to break it to you my friend, but Sup Forums is a wild mob, not an intelligent organization. People with real skills, talents, and connections don't organize here. This is bottom barrel WN

So that's at least 4 different stories in news reports in 1 and a half days. What the fuck Sup Forums.

>Starbucks will not be giving discounted drinks and food to undocumented immigrants
why not? are they bigots or something?

mobile.twitter.com/FOX5Vegas/status/894813851408973825
WE DIDIT REDDIT

story: fox5vegas.com/story/36083559/fake-starbucks-ad-targets-immigrants

archive: archive.is/cerDU

How it'd be reported if not SWJ corp:
Starbucks, which once stood as a bastion in support of immigrants, now turns it's back and refuses to meet its obligation of free coffee for the undocumented.

One coffee
One time
One grande salute to our oppressed undocumented friends
#Espresso yourself

Sup Forums is a crowd sourced wild mob intelligence agency with an infinite stockpile of weapons grade autism. Deep state cucks thought /cfg/ playing email roulette and making memes was a russian government operation of 300+ agents.

What are you talking about?
Whole fish covered in syrup on a stick is food only geniuses would eat.

they do now
nice numerals btw

Is that a fucking goblin?

If word of this spreads enough we can redirect this to become a positive. Make more fake promotions as bait to really drive home the idea that starbucks is being used as a honeypot to catch illegals. Have a new fake promotion running 3 times a week to every other day. Anyone who even looks mexican will avoid starbucks if they think any given day there is some autist waiting to call ICE. Hit starbucks in their wallet.

Consider the strategy used with the vote from twitter memes for any other fake promotions. Sage in early threads making oc to keep it off page 1 while deciding dates, fonts, and slogans to keep propaganda uniform. Don't post raw hashtags in text, use images or put symbols in between letters and words otherwise searching for them will lead back here. Do not continue making more threads about it until one day before the "promo" goes live.

Were in the news every week these days

I wonder how my email to Uc Denver went down...
Captcha Mexico road