Wikileaks offers Google employee a job

Based Assange is back at it again.

twitter.com/JulianAssange

Other urls found in this thread:

wesearchr.com/bounties/james-damore-official-fundraiser
twitter.com/AnonBabble

been waiting for this. waiting to see who did it first. now companies can pick their sides in the upcoming civil war. fucking carls jr gonna feeds us all.

Le based leak merchant! Good to hear.

Carl's Jr.?

Wikileaks on point as usual

Hardee's

As if wikileaks could pay his salary.

it can when it's under gov control

: ^ )

>expecting a company to argue with their employee who violated company policy, rather than just fire them
?

wesearchr.com/bounties/james-damore-official-fundraiser

Also here is a site for a defense fund. That he is trying to raise.

Brb, buying another wikileaks tshirt
Their "encrypt like it's 1984" shirt is subtle and cool

>violated company policy

Proofs plz

I'm not trying to be a shit stirrer here, but why does Wikileaks clearly have a conservative agenda? They used to be apolitical and mostly hated by the right for turning people against Bush and his wars.

Wikileaks doesn't have a conservative agenda, the far left has an "anti everything that isn't far left" agenda.

Even leftists from 2006 would generally be far right by modern standards (examples being Bernie, HRC and Obama).

THIS

wikileaks has access to all sorts of secret info before anyone else, confirmed and non confirmed (they publish when confirmed).

Do you think it's unlikely that they might have been redpilled by access to this info so to speak, and learned which side are the corrupt evil bad guys?

That's why they appear to be right wing now. They know the truth better than anyone.

I'm mostly referring to their Twitter account, what you're saying is definitely true though. I just think that they seem to be acting a lot like they're on "our side" when it comes to these little events that are always in the news, like this most recent Google thing.

If Obama made you spend 10 years in a tiny room and Clinton wanted to drone strike you why would you be a leftist?

Its not that its our side. He could come out tomorrow with Trumps emails or the RNC emails. He is on the side of transparency. Its just these days it seems the left is hiding a lot more.
I dont think he has any interest in US politics, but rather has an interest in seeing the world without the fog of globalism and elitism and without the fog of agenda behind agenda

ur projecting ur view of them

With this google memo thing, I can kind of grasp how what you're saying applies to Wikileaks' goal, but at the same time it gives me pause because Wikileaks never used to throw their 2 cents in on these sorts of things, and yet here is Assange posting what amounts to just rhetoric. The "censorship" angle is being played all over the conservative corners of the web, and I agree its bullshit that they fired him for wrongthink and all, but still this is just a trend I've noticed with Wikileaks lately, it doesn't necessarily amount to anything.

it's literally what i said here man wikileaks knows enough to know who the bad guys are.

>face of freedom and anonymity on the internet

>literally begs for googlers to join him on twitter

christ man have some self respect.