Why are men becoming increasingly feminine?

Why are men becoming increasingly feminine?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2hQtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frogs are turning gay

we're not.
only nancy boys are.

FPBP

Endocrine disruptors in plastics, soy (estrogen mimicker) used as filler in a wide range of foods men consume, and the 'nu male' propaganda pushed by the media, adding to this negative feedback loop. Compare sperm count over the years.

Expand on this.

What would be gained from that?

From a Global Ruling Elite standpoint: More docile, passive, conformist, unwilling to stand up and fight generations of men.

This

Alex Jones was right about this, believe it or not. Estrogen, and other chemicals that act like estrogen and are treated like estrogen by the male body. They're in fucking everything nowadays, look em up. Xenoestrogenics. Soy, plastic, preservatives, basically most things we poor people eat and drink

Because they're filling a niche.
If you can't compete with Chad, a nigga's just got to embrace the kawaii.

First man I have seen who also has big lips.

Should I just off myself right now lads?

That is very disturbing.

Nah, stick around the end is around the corner.

Based on the near-daily bullshit our country has been doing since the 70's, there should have been a violent uprising against this corrupt government about once a week.

When was the last time you saw people marching in the streets to protest shit on a large scale?

We've got our videogames, iPads, and CNN to keep us from storming the capital and decapitating every single one of those fuckers for allowing us 300+ million to be dumbed down and fed into the meat grinders of war, drugs and poverty.

No one wants to organize, we're too lazy, like cattle, stupid. No one can organize, the CIA, NSA and FBI make quick work of anyone who even seems like theyre going to stir people up. They've been facilitating the assassination of the voice of the American people for years now. They plant people and manipulate our movements, keeping us docile and distracted.

It's a sad time to be alive.

Who is this man OP?

nice try schlomo

Yeah, I don't think it's some super top level conspiracy, more likely a coincidence, but it's still working to keep the average American male from going nuclear against the government.

Despite what brow beaten boys do to keep a womans attention, a classic man is what all women want even the lesbians.
>protective
>supportive
>Responsible
>Dresses well
All these apply to the guy more than for the girl, all balanced makes for the classic man.

But would this not just undermine society? Don't governments need a well adjusted society?

Some instagram slut cz64

This current society is perfect for the government. Actually still a little bit disobedient. If you think the government needs your input on anything, you're kidding yourself. Look at the American elections. Your vote is essentially just an opinion. You might as well just say out loud: "I think x should be president." The electoral college chooses the president. Sure, they always vote for what the public demands, but ultimately, they don't have to. The patriot act, the NSA, all that shit Obama signed. So much regulation to keep us blind and passively oppressed. Look at Britain. No guns, no knives, but the country is filled to the brim with Muslims raping and stabbing people and running people over. The public does absolutely nothing. You see the Antifa riots? Those are allowed to happen. They burn down cars and destroy property because of their feelings. KKK rallies march because of their feelings and they get harrassed and threatened.

That is not the norm.

Its like a sad jontron. Is that airbrushing I see? That lack of muscle tone and that weak ass forearm. Fuck I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Yeah Britain is heavily controlled, not just the gun thing I mean you cant even voice an unpopular opinion.

that random shit guy you are posting is not the norm either you fucking retarded dumbfuck stop trying to promote your shitty narrative you fucking piece of inbred shit

It could be the guy is a total diva. Speaking of Johntron. Have this.

Why do marxists like the word " deconstructed " so much

Im not proposing any narrative, I was stating a fact. Look around its all around you.

GUYS LOOK

A PICTURE WITH A SHORT GUY

WHY ARE MEN GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER?? IS IT A JEWISH CONSPIRACY??

PLS RESPOND TO MY SHITTY POST I NEED ATTENTION!! HURRRRR

HOLY SHIT

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS PICTURE OF A FAT GUY?? ITS THE LATEST PROOF THAT MEN ARE GETTING FATTER AND FATTER

IS IT A JEWISH CONSPIRACY OR IS IT......... ALIENS??? PLEASE TUNE IN MY SHITTY THREAD TO FIND OUT IM SO SMART

You seem very salty. Whats going on user? Everything ok in your neck of the woods?

Because there are options to choose from and people will always want to be a part of some group. If your preferred group doesn't want you, you can take the next one down the ladder.

That's why the biggest losers end up as male feminists, that's why SJW are always a bunch of fucking retards.

You cant possibly be blind to it? Hell, its pretty much celebrated to be trans now.

HOLY SHIT, a trans guy? I never thought these people were even real. Well now that we know that this 1 trans guy exist then its official conspiracy, someone is behind this. Dude u must be like so smart to see behind their plans

archive.fo/2hQtA

So a form of self segregation based on ideology? Ok I could see that being the case. Although, it seems like it would just create massive thought bubbles.

Do you still get paid to shill or is it just for fun now?

>no one wants to organize

We also know it won't do shit

I live in a small Christian community. Today I went into the auto parts store and the girl at the front desk was growing a beard. Something is really wrong with our society. It made me feel quite sick, especially since I considered asking her out last year.