Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/radio/special-shows/speak-sadiq/speak-to-sadiq-watch-live-august/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bump

Good call OP, we could ask if he can do a barrel roll!

lbc.co.uk/radio/special-shows/speak-sadiq/speak-to-sadiq-watch-live-august/

Can anyone ask some edgy question?

I just called and asked what he meant when he said "terrorism is part and parcel of living in a modern city". They said they'd try to call me back

Talking points and questions should cover:
>His part in the legal defence of several of the 9/11 conspirators. And why this was not disclosed to the public during the mayoral election.
>Whether, given we are at war with Isis, allowing (whether through negligence or on purpose) 400 jihadis to roam the streets of London is an act of treason
>His allowance of the Hezbollah flag in London marches
>What is Taqqiya?

btw I got through in like 2 tries but I'm a burger so maybe that's why

bump...monitoring.

What would the best question to ask him be?

just checked that faggot's twitter, that cunt is a pedophile
>age

Ask them "what did the mayor mean when he said that terror attacks are part and parcel' of living in a major city?"

If you get too edgy, you'll never actually get on, at least make it provocative enough to seem interesting but while too much to make you a risk to put on, but if you actually do get on, go nuts

See

we page 1 now

I would wager he arranged for the screeners to omit certain topics.
Should bamboozle the screeners with a seemingly innocuous Q.

Obviously lowball them with an innocuous question on the screening but I haven't seen a question here that seems novel enough to get him to say anything interesting without just shutting down.

Dammit they didn't let me on, I even lied and said my question was on public transport

Bump

next bullet is yours

Do white people who reject multiculturalism deserve a homogenous homeland if they so wish?

What happened? The video won't load for me on mobile

Bump for lols

So is it over yet? It's a quarter to 12 PM in the UK now.

>>His allowance of the Hezbollah flag in London marches

Implying Hezbollah are bad.