Why is life in China so dangerous?

Why is life in China so dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

aeon.co/essays/what-chinese-corner-cutting-reveals-about-modernity
youtube.com/watch?v=lMJKoBzD150
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the gomunism.

Fake as fuck

Fuck who keeps making these threads. I'll never get those videos out of my head with the escalator if you keep posting this shit

slide thread. same exact title and videos for the past week

Sure, Chang

Fake and gay

Holy kek

Because chinks are subhumans who literally eat fucking insects, babies, and dogs. China is a mistake.

I wish to fucking god that we get into a war and nuke each other out of existence.

Pls nuke Pakistan too. Thanks.

Hopefully israel too but our government is litter the good goyim party which sucks.

Literally*

HOLY KEK, why did he threw the baby?

You also jumping over the escalator panels IRL?

He got in a fight with the people inside the building, so he ran out and threw the baby in rage then ran away.

Is she gonna be alright?

that's Korea, don't you look for the backstory of whatever webm you collected? You should now

lol, and people thought Ozzy was tough for biting a bat's head off

Fuck off, Chang.

Yup, I laughed out loud here

Because they are animals. They don't value the human life, don't believe in maintenance and quality control. Don't know what OHS is. So they just go ahead and die. Corruption and stupidity at its finest.

Why do Chinks hate dogs?

This essentially sums it up.
aeon.co/essays/what-chinese-corner-cutting-reveals-about-modernity

China has so many fucking people *cough* I mean """"""people"""""" that there simply isn't enough soul to go around. So most chinks only have a fraction of a soul or no soul at all. That's why they're so susceptible to karma and instant death, because they shouldn't have even been born in the first place.

Fucking chinks stop fucking breeding you literal insects!!!

If you do this you are not alone. Went to America the other week and the lazy fucks didn't have ANY stairs in their conference center. Just escalators, or if you're disabled there were lifts. I assume there were emergency stairs here and there but fuck. We're talking tiny escalators in some cases too. Anyway, point is I was shitting myself replaying China rekt webms like OP in my mind.

Ca't see shit, did it take the kid's leg off?

Fun fact, Ozzy later admitted that he didn't know that bat was real. Somebody threw the bat on stage and he thought it was just a rubber halloween prop so he bit into it.

He couldn't exactly just freak out on stage so he had to commit to it.

did he survive?

>I wish to fucking god that we get into a war and nuke each other out of existence.
>China.
>India.
The smell would be inhuman. Pls don't.

Neither did the West 100 years ago.

Should of barrel rolled.

His mate tried to pull him out and made it worse, kek.

chinese people inherently understand the truth that Chinese lives are worthless. so this is why.

Massive systemic failure of the Chinese criminal justice system.

what is going on here

They don't like animals that have more empathy than they do.

It's also the reason why they eat insects.

ding ding ding idng iogn going bnog bong bong bong!

>''where we go we don't need roads''

Yeah, that's me if I ever go to China. Which I fucking won't after seeing threads like this one.

This hurts my fucking soul. At least humans often know why they are being punished, even when it's unfair. Imagine the utter confusion in a creature as sentient as a canine.

I hope a supervirus cleanses the earth of these fucking mongrel gooks.

He threw the baby to make his getaway.
People chasing him would stop to check on the kid

Why the fuck are they watching? 3 at the top 1 at the bottom like they're waiting for it to happen.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been flooded with butthurt Chinks like usual.

Bahahahah, fuck. I laugh way too hard at these threads anymore. It's because I can see what you are saying is true.

they are doing this on purpose come on

Fucking animal, why did he attack the child?
As far as I can see the child was only minding it's own business doing some forced labour - cleaning the street, as any good child would do.
And this guy head stomped it for seemingly no reason at all.

lol

why are chinks such faggots

you don't see things as bad in Africa

Seriously, even monkeys have more soul and empathy than chinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMJKoBzD150

chinks are such a deplorable disgusting soulless race. i guess this is the result of the chinks going through nonstop famines, wars and genocides that wiped out tens of millions of them, and getting enslaved and treated like animals for centuries at a time

It's full of chinese people.

Wait, this wasn't the first post already? You guys are slipping.

He must have the consistency of a beanbag chair. Damn.

ooh noo, soo DANGEROUS
so unlike the rest of the world

in china if you run over someone you are indebted to him for life, so people often make sure the fucker is dead

Boom bitch get out the way.

Ouch. Is he okay?

This shit is fucking ridiculous man! Lmao, all of it! I just witnessed so many horrible deaths in such a short amount of time. This shit is like looney toons, with pianos falling on heads, and people not falling off the cliff until they realize they are in midair.

Imagine a place where all drivers are asian.

PRIIIIMEEE!!!

alri Yun Li

you got mislead by the post text but OP was asking for a chink rekt thread, not whatever you tought you would find here

Wtf was this guy's problem?

>be american
>get shot

sage

chinks... no common sense in their little beetle brains. half assed jobs on everything they do. proof that quality > quantity

Bullshit. That was intentional from the start.

>be a chink
>get blown up
Anti sage

Literally my worst fear in an elevator. Every time I go into one I have to hop into it, minimising the transit time through the gap.

>Staplerfahrer Yang

Some day somebody needs to explain wtf this is. Are they making fucking chicken people over there? Have I ever eaten this without realizing?

>be white
>get hit by truck of peace

>chinks
>empathy

The FIRST thing people are taught when using lathes is how to avoid shit like this.

Fucks sake this makes me mad.

If I remember right the dude has massive spasms non stop./

Yeah man it's human experimentation on kidnapped farmers, they do it to the muslim populations out west in Xian province and stuff. Not surprised seeing how much animosity that ethnic group(s) gets.

it's a general lack of maintenance and the fact all this technology is new to mudhutters, their wishy washy philosophy doesn't work around heavy machinery.