Linda Wenzel

On my phone someone post the video of linda wenzel being captured in mosul, its funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsV2oPLPuGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's literally the leading BILD Snapchat story.

youtube.com/watch?v=PsV2oPLPuGM

So what will happen? Will they ship her back to Germany w/ her larvae or not?

yes she will return to Germany and face trail there.
why you ask? Because Iraq needs the good will of the western world and pissing off the German government by denying them the return of a citizen does not benefit that goal. So unfortunately she will not be hanged and her offspring half shitskin mutt not thrown to the wolves.

well
thats unfortunate

So she'll get a suspended sentence with no jail time as her kid receives welfare benefits. Looks like a win win for Germany

Trial for what? She just commited little crime in Germoney... Seems like that bitch will have it easy as soon as she enter the return plane...

It's the same in France with returning Jihadis, they cannot be charged with much... A couple of years in jail and they'll be out, no matter how many lives they've destroyed, how many person they've mutilated/raped/sold onto the slave market, etc.

The Nuremberg trials were biased af, but something similar should be done for these assholes.

This probably.

Maybe she will get "ill" and die.

Bad Sup Forums meme.

We've harder laws. Member of a terrorist group = 10 years jail + livelong surveillance.

>We've harder laws. Member of a terrorist group = 10 years jail + livelong surveillance.
Even for a 16yo?

I bet each of these sand niggers had her at least a dozen times.

indeed....
yes
not properly. Certainly. Germany have already send a request for her return. The Iraqis do not care about some run away cunt compared to the good will of Germany and the cash and trade that goodwill results in.
>Trial for what?
Armed service for a foreign entity. Something like that as I am not versed in German Jura.
but yeah she will get a minor sentence of maximum a couple of years if I were to bet.

Couldn't they just have shot her and claim she was armed? No one would find out anyway.

Yes, beginning with the age of 14.

True.

Some Arab may still rape her to death in prison... There is no consular access to her afaik.

why would they do that? She is a prize as Germany wants her and they can trade her for good will.
Just listen to the video and the translation.
>"make room make room! She is German"
>"She is christian so make room!"
and stuff like that.

We don't want her. Merkel doesn't care at all. The Iraqis just think that.

My guess is that some good money/advantages could be earned.

>Some Arab may still rape her to death in prison...
one can hope

>"She is christian so make room!"
Lul
People who joined ISIS or Al-Qaeda should have no right of ever travelling to any european country again. This is a life changing decision and anyone taking it had enough time thinking about it.

Always going after the gibs.

She looks like Arya Stark. Only a shitskin would be interested.

You know, mudshits rape eveything... You have no idea...

I agree 100%. Service to a foreign power is treason and should be rewarded with death by hanging.

>"Germany is negotiating with Iraqi authorities to get her back to Germany where she faces charges of belonging to and supporting a terrorist organisation."
>"It is unclear exactly what role she performed for the group in Mosul, but if she fought and killed for it she could be staring at a long jail term."
it appears to me that Germany wants her back. That does not mean the German people wants her back though.

I don't get all the excesive hate on her.
She did awful things probably, but on the bright side she only killed other sandniggers if anything

I agree she should be in jail as you cannot asses her level of fanaticism and that poses a threat to German society. She doesn't seem to regret joining ISIS either as she shot soldiers when they were closing in on her.

She should be in jail yes, life sentence if anything, but her safety should be guaranteed, I see no sense in raping/torturing a little girl, moral standards are important, theres no need to be excessively evil

>death by hanging.

When someone makes a reasonable post on pol

The government wants her because she committed a crime. Our justice system wants it.

>I don't get all the excesive hate on her.
she is a traitor and thus a worse piece of shit than ISIS fighter or sandnigger.
>I agree she should be in jail
She should be dead.
>I see no sense in raping/torturing a little girl, moral standards are important, theres no need to be excessively evil
moral standards states that treason is the capital offense. Also I never said she should be raped/tortured to death by sandnoggs. I would just she her swing from the noose as befits her crime.

>moral standards are important

yeah and they will get her back as the Iraqi authorities cares even less about her. She is just another among thousands of insurgents. She is special to Germany however.

>moral standards states that treason is the capital offense. Also I never said she should be raped/tortured to death by sandnoggs. I would just she her swing from the noose as befits her crime.

well yeah, I agree that if she needs to be hanged then so be it, im not gonna oppose that decision, but everyone in here (previous threads) were saying how she needs to be tortured to death, raped even more and even burnt alive

she is not a german citizen anyomore, she belongs to the dawla islamiyah

that is because she spit in the face of everything they hold dear. Its just emotional outbursts but beneath surface of the bile lies a simple truth. She did betray her country, her people and her family. And treason is crime which civilizations cant allow to flourish. So the punishment must be the capital and final.

>she is not a german citizen anyomore
source? Because I am pretty sure that she still is.

I want to see her organs stretched and splattered across a wall.

> I see no sense in raping/torturing a little girl
Well, she's not a little girl anymore. I'm pretty sure she became an adult fairly quickly after her arrival in IS Wonderland.

>theres no need to be excessively evil
Well, I kinda agree, but... I mean she knew what kind of atrocities IS was doing, and she still went there, burn her passeport, try to make a family on the blood of others (including christian kids and such), and -cherry on top of the chrismas cake, she joined the local moral Police before getting caught with a sniper rifle.

It's okay to d stupid shit when you're 15, but this is a bit too much... She should be terminated and that's it. Don't fall for her cries and tears, she's nor white anymore, she's one of them now, she deserves what's happening to her.

she burned her passport and pledged allegiance to Amir al-Mu'minin abu bakr al-Baghdadi, they don't belong to any country now, only islamic state :D

>but everyone in here (previous threads) were saying how she needs to be tortured to death, raped even more and even burnt alive

This is what always happen after the defeat of a dreaded and disgusting enemy.
This is what will happen in the EU when the natives will finally get tired of their african guests.

This is the natural human answer to too many crimes, too much blood spilled, too much raping, to many treasons, too many lootings, too many broken families etc, etc.

>she burned her passport
that does not terminate her citizenship
>pledged allegiance to Amir al-Mu'minin abu bakr al-Baghdadi
still does not terminate her citizenship
>they don't belong to any country now, only islamic state
She is a German citizen unfortunately and still belong to Germany. It is not ideal ill grant you that but those are the facts.
Its also the reason I call for her execution as a traitor. But I guess its not my call as I am not even German.

They can be charged actually, the penal law says that you can be trialed for a crime committed in a foreign country

>the penal law says
there is no singular penal law Roma. It depends and differ country by country.

>not even German.
Just go down the few kilometers to Kiel and request asylum. 400 € + flat for free. Would actually consider this.

poor sods. bad enough german females are ugly as sin, this one ended up in their hands already used up

>seek asylum in Tyskland
nej.... I would rather die.

You can stay in Denmark.

Progressive liberal governments don't lock up confused young girls for their youth. Progressive liberal governments don't leave infant rape bastards to the elements. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she isn't punished by the German authorities. A suspended sentence for "humanitarian" reasons is probably what will happen.
Bernd, this is the truth. It isn't just Sup Forums memes. She will become a celebrity -- book deal, the movie, the late night talk-show circuit, and on and on. I can't even conceive of Germany taking away her parental rights to her unborn bastard.

I intent to thank you very much.

>European girls get brainwashed by Jewish media and Muslim infiltration, and later raped by sandniggers
>"right-wingers" on Sup Forums laugh

if only you knew how bad things really are

>She will become a celebrity -- book deal, the movie, the late night talk-show circuit, and on and on.
I too bet on that.

Merkel wants to have the AfD small, so she takes steps to simulate strength, e. g. long jail time.

THATS what europeon women look like when they don't have makeup for 2 years. Master race amiright?

>It is unclear exactly what role she performed for the group

user...