So, my grandfather lied to me about what happened to him in Auschwitz? If so, why did he do that?

So, my grandfather lied to me about what happened to him in Auschwitz? If so, why did he do that?

gibs

So... your grandfather wasn't gassed, right?

FUCK OFF

how many gassings did he survive?

;(

he lied because he is a jew. that should be pretty obvious.

none of the five gassings he gone through.

Tell him he's a piece of shit for allowing himself to be reduced to such a servile state rather than fighting back against the tyrants.

He was next in line when he heard
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!!

If he experienced the things Sup Forumsacks claim to be fake first hand, then he wouldn't have survived, right?

>So, my grandfather survived what was essentially a relocation.
AREYOUSAYING6MILLIONBAJILLIONJEWSWERENOTSYSTEMATICALLYKILLEDOFFINDEATHCAMPSYOUANTISEMITE?!?

What happened to your grandfather is the exact same thing that happened to millions of others sentenced to very harsh punishments. The same kind of imprisonment was typical during that period. What your grandparent and his tribe did was to capitalize on it in the form of victimbux on a national level along with long term political power.

he wants to keep the profitable family tale alive

forgot pic

Wait, so you do agree that the holocaust was real, right?

Have you ever served in a military? Considering your from Israel you have or your too young be discussing with adults.

In military your confined in environment with little to no contact with the outside world and you really don't know what is going on and why. Rumors are fucking rampant there. Even most outlandish of stories quickly become fact among people who are isolated from the outside world.

If prisoners who have no knowledge of the outside world and are treated badly (like prisoners usually are) see smoke coming from just outside their immediate vicinity they start to rumor about whats going on. In environment of constant fear like, lets say a fucking prison camp, they will assume the worst and soon that becomes a fact in their minds.

There. The jewish "lies" about holohoax explained by simple psychology.

So I'm a victim of greed?

Did he catch the typhus? Maybe he was embarrassed because he didn't wash, either

Well what did he tell you?
Oh, that he went to a summer camp in Poland?
Good for him, user.

your stupid grandfather was to stupid to fight for his right and his people.
basically all the people in auschwitz died because your stupid grandfather was to stupid to save them.
what a massive faggot he was. you should be ashamed of him

did he see the famous axe throwing motorcycling squads?

Ask him about Typhus

Yes of course the nazis stole the oven technology from the Russians and the lampshade know-how from the Italians.

Hmmmm could be, but im not 100% sure about it.

Nice one ;)

>I am a victim of greed
>I am a victim
>I am a VICTIM!!
>????
>GIBS

> If so, why did he do that?
Because he's a kike. Also, it was real in his mind.

But honestly, he means a lot to me and he knows it, wouldnt that make me a victim?

Were every Jew's grandparents at Auschwitz?

No... but nice meme

He'd really just like to forget the whole thing, falling from that guard tower was pretty traumatic.

How old was he during the time he was in the camps? He was probably the child of a kapo. Don't say this to him, but please do ask him why his captors continued to allow him and other prisoners access to drinking water after they became too sick to work.

Reminder not to let Jewish tricks drive a wedge between you and your family.

I love shitposting but im kinda looking for more serious answers.

Tyrants? You mean like Slave Owners?

*went through
Get it together, Deutschland. That's niggerspeak.

Hmmmmm. Good point, ill ask him that question.

y so slow tonite cant not undt er standt

Well yes. You should sue Hugo Boss, Mercedes-Benz, Leica, Siemens, Bosch, Hella and Varta as you didn't get to choose to be born a victim in a victim family.

Your grand father was transformed into this.

1) he didn't know it better
2) $hekel

So what did happen to your grandfather at Auschwitz?

Did he trip on a loose cobblestone when he went there on a guided tour in 1982 and sue the curators?

>If so, why did he do that?

Cause he's a kike

Got more? ;)

Your grandfather can count himself fortunate at the ineffcenciencies of the Third Reich.

What lies did he tell you BTW?

No he was kept alive as they farmed his curly kike hair to be used as a pipe sealer. OP should sell his hair for shekels.

>this coming from Northern vermin who work day and night to enslave the entire planet through usury

Well, I honestly don't know what is wrong and what is right anymore. Tell you the truth, everytime i see him, i just want to ask him if hes lying about it.

HAHAHA

the jew is given a hint that prisoners were treated harshly in all countries at the time.
>SO U AGREE HOLOHOAX WAS REAL

Israel is poor

Think why that is?
They have IQs off the charts right?
Yet poor.
Weird right.
Not really. Kikes cannot build they can only lie and steal.
Is why kikes in America are rich and kikes in kikeland are poor.
In Israel there is nobody to lie to or steal from but other kikes.
So they are poor.
So to answer your question you kike papop lied to you because he is a kike.

Next ;)

>why did he do that?

>even the jew is doubting the holocaust
what a time to be alive

kek

axes to the head are terrible though, i can tell from my mount and blade multiplayer experience.

check his arms for tattoos. especially further up than the wrist.

This game is the shit ;)

Muh goyim lets form great israel so we got our own safe state

Sadly, it would never happened ;(

Yes but it is 5am and my bed in my parents' basement is calling my name.

Family time is way more important than shitposting, user.

my grandfather was at Auschwitz too.
he never talks about what happened in the camps or how he escaped, but i saw the tattoo under his arm...

muh tattoos

Yeah, I think my grandfather's wife forced him to tell his story. He was never a talker.

Tell him he's a coward for letting the Germans reduce to something beneath of an animal instead of standing up and fighting like a man.

It's like the oldest bait in the book.

thread should have stopped here

this year's crop of newfags is extraordinarily stupid.
i hope this doesn t drive prices down at the retard market.

Cmon user, at least back it up with an actual funny joke.

Hey, it's the truth.

If you're a military age male and you just stand by and let the Germans gas/shoot your wife, children, parents, siblings, friends, everyone you hold dear. You're lower than dogshit as far as I'm concerned.

google "underarm tattoo" then try again newfag.

Yeah yeah, SS blood group tattoo, hahaha.

Well, he was at that time a teenager so I don't know what you expect him to do at that age.

This is not Sup Forums buddy.

You're extraordinarly stupid to care and think who are the newfags, go fucking outside you jew fat fuck

Ask him about the typhus. Do it.

Watch him implode, you'll have your answer

>I don't know what you expect him to do at that age.

My great-great-great grandfather was 13 when he joined Quantrill's Raiders. And he wasn't conscripted either, he was desperate to get into the fight that he ran away from home to join up with them.

>Why did my grandfather lie about the holocaust?

He was trying to secure an existance for his people and a future for jewish children.

Ask him what this sign means

How would the truth help you? It doesn't matter. The holocaust happened, not because it actually happened but because the history books say so.

Why not ask?

Tell him about the masturbation machines and the rollecausters turned into corpsedisposal carts.

See how he reacts.

second post best post

Alright, your grandfather was clearly a brave person, but mine was just a normal teenager growing up in a normal neighberhood.

Ask him about the typhus.

so if your grampy told you about Auschwitz, then he wasn't gassed, smoked, soaped or lampshaded.
What instrument did he play in the camp band?

oh another genocide survivor who was in the hands of the enemy who was deliberately killing thousands per day every day
makes sense

Fpbp

>He was trying to secure an existance for his people and a future for jewish children.
Dude.. this can be weaponized into an effective counter-semitism meme

yea ill never understand this
the jewish deaths in this war were an utter tragedy because they didnt fight back?
but the 10s of millions of whites and the nuked gooks dont matter at all?
but the jews this is the worst thing that anyones ever done ever
and it was people who had been told to gtfo by hitler for decades
and it was people who declared war on hitler internationally
wtf how do people buy into this shit about the jews being the ultimate victims

Getting one human 2 kill another human is ez pz guise! :D
It's not like humans are naturally inclined to not push another human to far into lashing out while dying.

to murder Germania.

yea they killed 6 million systematically but suddenly when it came to this guy they just couldnt do it
good luck convincing the world of this who the hell could believe it

Was he gassed?
Did he ride the rollercoaster to the crematorium?

Not only is your grandpa a liar so are you.

my great uncle was in work camp in austria during ww2, he had it better than rest of my family here

>i saw the tattoo under his arm
inb4 it's on his bicep

Seriously though, what is he telling you exactly?
How much of it is a first-hand account?