A foreign child can complete eviscerate your countries entire foundation is a few simple sentences

>a foreign child can complete eviscerate your countries entire foundation is a few simple sentences

why doesn't america just dissolve and try again?

we are a republic.

the federal government only exists to protect the states.

the federal gov has way overstepped its boundaries

>pic implies america is a democracy
kid better get his shit straight before he gets nagasaki'd.

Democracy is the worst system ever invented. If you can get enough stupid or brainwashed people you can convince them to do what ever you want.

they didn't complain about it when obama won and they wouldn't have mentioned it if hillary won

i can't hear you over the flesh eating insects surrounding your waters.

You can be a part of the politics discussion when your nation isn't surrounded by flesh eating insects.

The American system is literally perfect and has basically conquered the earth. The only downside is communistic culture has crept in and is doing damage.

>Chinks talking shit about electoral processes

praise the electoral college. it got /ourleader/ elected

At least we have bigger than 3 inches dicks and can drink milk. Take that manlet dog eating smelly subhuman chink.

Yeah no, wrong.

The electoral college was made for completely different reasons.

1.) the USA is a giantic land. The electoral collge was meant to represent a community that had (back then) no real means to communicate or aroganize

2.) The USA is a Republic, not a pure Democracy you stupid chink! Every state was supposed to have a word that counted for something. Not just the coastal regions and big cities.

We aren't a democracy you fucking kangaroo. We're a republic. If we were a democracy we wouldn't have senators and congressman, we'd just have everyone go vote on shit and do whatever the populace says.

Why don't you go try that out and get back to me on how it works.

Because i want California and new york to govern all 48 states. Now thats democratic right?

Retarded chink doesnt understand that the united states are what the name implies. We aren't JUST one big entity we are multiple entities making one thing. Each state has different laws and values.

>Democracy is the worst system ever invented. If you can get enough stupid or brainwashed people you can convince them to do what ever you want.
Democracy is the preferred system because it places the power in the hands of the people who control the mass media.

>the rule of one person one vote

>implying the United States is a democracy

Do Americans actually believe they choose their politicians?

Kill yourself effeminate asian pizza bait
Democracy is cancer and should be eradicated in favor of total private property rights

>Implying that the founders were concerned about their property voting
>Implying that democracy is the ultimate political virtue
>Implying that this gook even knows what he's talking about

I swear to God people don't think this through. Voting was limited to property owning white men why would they be worried about the farm equipment voting

It was made when we had 13 colonies before the Atlantic slave trade and plantation system took off. This is nonsense. The whole point was so that underpopulated states would still have a voice.

democracy is just another one of (((their))) tricks t b h

dumb gook doesn't know the slave owners were in favor of democracy and the abolitionists supported the electoral college.

pretty fucking easy to point out the problem but when it comes to having a solid solution everyone can agree on is fucking impossible

>only 40% of americans know the three branches of government
>30% of americans don't know when 9/11 was
>29% of americans could not identify Joe Biden
>1 in 7 couldn't point out Iraq on a map

The problem ain't the electoral college.

>mfw not allowing the brainwashed masses to select the next commander in chief based on their feelings is undemocratic

>The Electoral college violates rule of "one person, one vote"
>And that is extremely undemocratic

I'm not sure that's even a 'rule', but either way it doesn't violate it. Direct democracy and popular vote are not the only forms democracy, you slant eyed cunt.

top kek

we are a democracy though
we're a republic why does no one seem to grasp this?

Crustaceans mate

>DAT undemocratic yank education

Yes, california will not decide the fate of all states.

Sorry Chang.

We're not a democracy.

Is that the asian version of Jaden Smith?

>electoral college
>made to benefit slave-owners
stopped reading
kid has no idea what he's talking about

>communist chinks talking about "muh democracy"

Fuck off dog eater

the solution is dissolution.

We have the same people saying this nonsense in Europe. But if we followed the popular vote, Wilders would have been in government three cabinets ago.

Funny how they only care about democracy when it benefits them, huh?

Democracy needs a check. We need to make it mandatory that any proposed law or policy is supported by scientific evidence. The West is being destroyed by idiots running on wishful thinking platforms.

It also vastly reduces the potential for both vote fraud and political corruption. The founding fathers talked about this at great length in their letters of correspondance.

ITT :: Uneducated retards who think repeating 'We're not a democracy we're a republic LOL' will somehow make it true'
Is that burger education at work ? A republic IS a democracy you massive faggots

democracy is for fags, try again little shitskin

Haha no shit they do. Where were you in 2016?
Everyone anal-blasted that shittary won the popular vote. Some shitty news site wrote and article praising the electoral college in like 2014, then the same writer wrote another article in 2016 stating the college was some engine of the patriarchy or some bullshit like that. The American people have no idea how their government works and they couldn't possibly conceive of the atrocities and shady dealings we do on the daily. It would implode their cerebral cortexes. If only they could see the 4 extra levels above government and stop thinking Mr./Mrs. President is the king of the world.

A country that is the most powerful country in the world and third largest population.

>just dissolve and try again.

It worked out so well for the Arab Spring. What could possibly go wrong, Australian shit poster?

>he doesn't know the United States is actually a republic.

Kill all democrats and their cronies whom perpetrate their newspeak I say. Their intellectual dishonesty is painful to watch.

And contrary to the first point I mentioned that is as hot button an issue today as it was back then. Thanks for letting me know.

yeah you go first my dude ill back you up later

You're politically retarded, faggot.
We're a republic with representatives that vote for us.
Quit posting. You need to shut the fuck up and lurk since you're too fucking stupid to say anything that could ever be mistaken as valuable information.

If Hillary won with the electoral college vote it would be the best thing invented since the dilation dildo and the system that saved America.

> idiot screenwriter doesnt understand the nature of a representative republic
> places the shitty script in the hands oif a child actor who likewise doesnt understand the nature of a republic
> lefties, who are also ignorant of the republic and it's forms shout "even a child..."
> lefties believe TV is real life

first, the gook child is an ACTOR, and will say whatever is in the script.

second, the writer of that script is a dimwit.

the USA is a union of sovereign states. each state has it's own representatives for the same reason rich people dont get more votes than poor people.

youre even dumber than the screenwriter and the child actor, since they at least got paid for that shitty assessment of our system, you did it for free.

The electoral college makes election fraud much more difficult. You can stuff the ballots in Chicago, but it won't change the outcome of the election.

>Abolish the electoral college
>Vote in an open borders democrat
>Create more sanctuary cities
>Import more immigrants to live in those cities who will always vote left because free gibs
>Cement the supremacy of the left on the US until the eventual communist revolution as politicians compete to signal their kind giving virtue
There, I've explained why it's a horrible fucking idea.
A popular vote will only ever work in a homogeneous nation without an exploitable welfare state, and ONLY if that population has a willingness to contribute to the well being of their people and society at large, as well as a sense of extreme national pride.
We could call it Social Nationalism or something catchy like that.

Retards still dont understand America isn't a direct democracy

>Chink
>Criticizing American politics

It never fucking ends.

TFW you realize all this horse shit Is about racial resentment and bitterness toward the west. Be it jews, chinks, niggers, spics, etc...

They all desperately crawled into our countries and have a mouthful of ungrateful deflective criticism for us.

Thanks. Your fucking welcome faggots.

One person does get their one vote to decide, at least in some states, who their electoral votes go to.

I don't which retard pundit fed you bullshit about your own stupid country, but it obviously it worked marvels since thinking critically definitely didn't work out
You don't get to magically select which definition applies to concepts, the US is both a republic and a democracy, that's not even up to debate, because debating about things that are true and acknowledged isn't something intelligent people do
I guess I'll give you a hint, since you won't ever find it on your own
There are several types of democracies, and a representative democracy, is, guess what.. a democracy as well.. ain't that quacking crazy
Now go suck a dick, or whatever double-digit IQ people do for a hobby

Letting any tom dick and harry vote without enforcing any voter ID laws is also pretty undemocratic.

Having electronic voting machines with obscured closed source software is pretty undemocratic.

Having any sort of government where you vote for your representative instead of voting for each and every policy you actually support is pretty undemocratic. "One person one vote" right?

But what do I no about that? I live in a republic. Whatever that means.

>letting new york and california decide every election is a good idea because slavery

powerful,and really made me think

The electoral college is the reason the United States hasn't completely balkanized.

If only the states had all gained explicit autonomy. They should be respected as individual countries. There is no need for a federal government. States will naturally ally, and any aggressors will be vastly outnumbered. Funnily enough, what was supposed to protect the states has since become the most blatant violator of states' rights. It has indebted states to one another, enslaved them to federal policy and used them to meet its own political desires. It's just another EU that needs to be abolished.

Ya fuck the constitution. Let's be fully progressive and democratic. Hate speech laws and a society of gun free evil white men here we come.

>people who control the mass media
((people))

Good thing we live in a republic and not a democratic society eh little chink bitch? Get fucked by your hollywood handlers faggot.

Ah yes, we should totally let new York and commiefornia dictate every election. Stupid fucking abbo

Representative democracy is more fair and valid than popular democracy

Sorry chinkling you're wrong

Wow! Brave

>popular vote becomes the method of winning elections
>democrats promise people free shit
>democrats flood country with foreigners to vote for them
>democrats obtain perpetual power
I mean, they're already doing these things, but they don't work as effectively as they would if popular vote actually mattered.

The electoral college exists so a candidate can't ignore people in rural areas. Otherwise they could cater to a few big cities and win the presidency.

/thread

Except they do ignore rural areas under the electoral college, ya dummy

Really makes you think

>inb4 Jefferson and New Amsterdam

Yeah... We're a republic, not a democracy... what the fuck's your point? The reason it's done is to the cities can't dictate the law of the country, so that a politician can't just ignore 90% of the land mass they govern, just because LA and NYC and maybe 1 more city makes up half the population... If pop vote had all, a politician could for example say "If you vote for me, All federal funds will go to the inner cities" and win... But why am I replying to an Aussi, You. Are. Not. Relevant. Dumb outback Aborigine piss drinking kangaroo fuckers...

>taking a dumb gook child's opinion to heart on anything

go eat a dog chink. democracy is a fucking stupid concept anyway.

>unironically believing this

Sorry I don't take political advice from children, women or foreigners.

Says a fucking chinese.
You know they have a communist dictatorship right?
you fucking moron lmao

slaves didnt get to vote u dumb chink

>LA and NYC and maybe 1 more city makes up half the population

>5 million plus 8 million plus one more city equals half of 330 million

It's a straw man argument.

No it was made so that 15 million libshits and 10 million illegal Mexishits in Cali don't control the rest of the Nation of a popular vote.

Is this a Chinese Hate Thread now?

>undemocratic
I heard America wasn't a democracy hmmmmmm

Yeah no mate, we aren't a democracy we are a republic

The United States of America is not a country but a union.
it is the UNITED states...... so like any union the members wanted assurance that the bigger member states would not steamroll them and viola you get systems like the electoral college.
Its the same in Europe when it comes to the EU (ill grant that the EU is a much more fragile and weak union). In the EU a single danish vote counts as 5 German votes. Undemocratic right? But necessary to keep smaller members in the union.

Guess where factories of "stupid people" (they are just ignorant and distracted by design, forgive them) are located and their population density.

The bullshit narrative that they are pushing on repeat with it's historicism over slavery as some founding mythos is not relevant to the present political purposes of the electoral college. No one is using it as a way to maintain slavery. That economic powerhouse and imperative now belongs in cities and might be embodied by silicon valley and their "tech slaves".
See, I can be intelligent too.
Smug asian child face.

Bit of a hyperbole there, I don't literally think they are 50% of the pop, and I didn't look up numbers before hand, thought it'd be closer to 10% if pop. My point still stands 2 cities shouldn't account for 4 percent of the entire country's voting block even worse still only 132 mil voted...

>Millions of illegal immigrants who dont even are allowed to vote, got pushed to vote
>hurr durr electronical college xdsxd

4% of the population should account for 4% of the vote, otherwise some people somehow are going to be overrepresented. The only fair way is one man one vote.

>A republic IS a democracy
>China

Why are asian americans so subverted and liberal? Or is it a (((meme)))

>why doesn't america just dissolve and try again?
i-it-it wasn't real americanism user

This foreign child doesn´t even understand what the ministry of propaganda made him say. OP is a faggot, as always.

where do you get these stats, sheep shagger?

asians are beter educated than retard whites

because democracy gives vote to dumb people

The electoral college was created because there was concern at the time that the government would be usurped by loyalists and they needed a way to ensure that no one would take power and return the territory to the crown. At least that was one of the reasons.

Depends on the chink. Working class aren't so bad, but anyone represented in Hollywood is going to be a lefty. Here's the breakdown still.

but they vote blue because they are more compassionate

Its almost like the american governments wants to prevent the big cities from having too much political power.

>states rights filename

are people gonna stop living in cities all of a sudden when states get whatever rights this graph that shows conservatives live in low density areas?

Absolutely best post