twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So we won Vietnam?
Iraq?
Us will nuke its own fucking land?
Kys.
You're a cunt.

>"won" vietnam
>"won" iraq

Achieve anything of note whatsoever? Or is America successful?

>he thinks america's "achievements" are his own

>-nti-aircraft weapon

that's a violation of the NAP

So America is successful and achieves things?
Then I can have faith it'll achieve the greater good and it's majority win a rebellion against the tyranny of a minority governing rule.

Are Canadians really this fucking thick, or are they master baiters?

He's farming (you)s with awful trolling.

>then I can have faith it'll achieve the greater good and it's majority win a rebellion a-

lol you're trying so hard. Done saging ya go get cucked by "refugees"

Dildo? Hey that's cool, but you're on the wrong board mate.

I see what you did there and deserved applause is given.

>an didlo
>american education

this,kek

americans are DUMB DUMB DUMB

archive.is/hy1EH

Know what we have that sandniggers don't?

Spectrum frequency blockers.

this candlejack meme is so st-

I'm genuinely curious how you think the American government would win a war against its people. Would they drone strike every single house? How would they know who has guns and who doesn't? I know the better part of my state like the back of my hand, I've lived here all of my life. I can blend in with the crowd, and they wouldn't kill indiscriminately because the second they do that, some foreign country would, seeing how we would already be fractionated. It's impossible.

yes

they don't work obviously because the autism here is out of control

Yes what? Dude I'm actually entertaining your stupid fucking thread. At least have an intelligent discussion. I don't give a shit if you're trolling, it's 4:17 in the morning and I'm fucking bored. You think they would drone strike every house? Give me a legitimate reason. Like I said, I'll sit here and argue with you until your thread hits the bump limit, but at least put some effort into your trolling.

>intelligent discussion
>this is Sup Forums
yes they would drone strike every house

So you're incapable of being intelligent just because you're on a certain website? Leaf, this is actually a time where you need to scoot your chair back from your desk, go to the bathroom and look yourself in the eyes and seriously reevaluate what you do on a daily basis. You have the entire internet at your fingertips to educate yourself; discuss ideas, philosophies, imaginary scenarios, whatever you like. But for some reason, you dumb yourself down to the lowest common denominator and purposely stop your thought processes short. You are actually purposely dumbing yourself down, and putting forth the most pitiful effort you could have achieved, simply because you can. You are being an idiot for no other reason than to be an idiot. That is ignorance of the worst kind, because it's not even decent trolling. You made a thread that will get maybe 20 replies and then did. You didn't even make a thread worthy of replies, I replied simply because I have nothing better to do. You started off with the intent to fail, and that's why you're a failure.

and yet you're still replying

Yeah, because I'm sitting at my job with my fucking dick in my hand and nothing to do at 4:30 in the morning trying to find a way to entertain myself for the last 2 hours of my shift.

To be fair, the faggot seems to be learning. The last time he started this thread it was "I own an AR-15 rifle to protect myself from the governmen-" After about 800 anons dog-piled on his retarded RAS syndrome. Now we get the "I own an A-", which may actually be worse.
>I own an Audi
>I own an Authentic Ben Garrison
>I own an African American

I don't think that the drones would be a problem for us. They are controlled by our fellow Americans who have families and want a good life. They would do the best thing for their families and stay out of the conflict

More like novicebaters if you ask me