What countries are going to have presidential elections this or next year???

What countries are going to have presidential elections this or next year???

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-safrica-politics-idUSKBN1AN1O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germany and Austria federal election in September and October.

we are having one today so to speak.

zupta gonna fall?

reuters.com/article/us-safrica-politics-idUSKBN1AN1O0

I will make a thread about it and post links to the live streams. there is going to be chaos if he wins or loses. vote is happening in 2 hours time

Didn't Austria just have an election?

its fifty fifty

Yes, the presidential election. Sadly the eco-communist won. On 15th October there's the federal election which was moved forward. It will probably result in a ÖVP-FPÖ coalition which is way more right-wing than the ÖVP-SPÖ coalition now.

Germany. Meme magic can't do anything there, sadly. They're just too brainwashed.

Not a presidential election but we are having a general election next month.

Please send help, I don't want hillary's summoned succubus to win.

Who do you mean? Isn't Bill English quite OK?

Succubus implies hotness, pics?

Nats to win again? /po/ can say all they like neolibs but key and the nats saved NZ and turned it around.

are you drunk?

Finland

No, just not an idiot. NZ was a hole economically, John Key implemented sound economic reforms and liberalised markets helping to turn NZ into one of the best performing advanced economies in the world.

National has fucked us over raw

National and Jew Key fucked us. Sold us out to China. My city has been flooded with Gooks. It's disgusting.

John Key is a fucking JEW you filthy Goyim pig

your an idiot. NZ was a backwater, Keys reforms have significantly improved incomes and industries. The NZ stock market is one of the best performing in the developed world and living standards have risen, as shown by the amount of kiwis heading home and leaving Australia.

we are having one as well thats why I'm asking

And all we had to do was sell our souls to China