User, my past is in the past, it doesn't define me...

>user, my past is in the past, it doesn't define me, I'm a different person now! I'm so glad you were able to look past that (=

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/tzOqHAy.jpg
i.imgur.com/iOgxWG5.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off roastie

EEEXXXTTTRRRAAA GGGRRRAAAVVVYYY

>funk n dump
>do it with multiple roasties, at the same time
>transcend away, knowing that 100% of women are just like supermarket carts: never really yours, and wanting to stay with the richer client possible
>Fuck lots of them, get roots with no one
>win the love game by not playing, but playing the dick in all pussy game

3 months later you find out she's fucked most of your friends.

Well. They are.

unfortunately thats every girl above the AoC because the (((government))) wants to let them fuck chad and daquan multiple times before allowing real traditionalist men in their 20-30s to marry them young and have children with them and love them for the rest of her life

I think we're going to have to go back to the custom of older men marrying younger women. Women should get married when their like 20 to a dude who's like 30 and already has his shit together.

Men mature slower, it takes longer and there's more maturing to do. Of course, that's why women will never date you ger men unless they hit the wall. 16 year old women should marry 25-30 year old men, ideally.

i agree
but 16 in todays age with public school gives them to much time to throw away their virginity to chad
and then noone other than the next chad will want her

You know whats even worse? A person who does not realize that you do not like that, a person who has even other bad traits but for some crazy reason thinks that your warnings are not good enough and wants to continue on the same path, and then aggressively (as one can for a woman) tries to get back with you through belittlement and harassment. I dont even get why lol. Some women are truly completely delusional.

>he doesn't denounce roasties and refuse to make children because white downfall is inevitable and you'll be dead anyways when niggers take over

It's pretty hypocritical to complain about promiscuity when you can't even realize that a woman's number of sexual partners doesn't actually change the shape of her labia

Get the fuck out of my house, you disgusting old hag.

Hispanics will take over America, not niggers.

real and heterosexual

I dont get why this perpetuated meme of large labia equal to sexual experiences.
Labia majora range in sizes just like male foreskin.

Stop kidding yourselves. Kids.

Golly that looks tasty. The food, not the roastie pussies.

If you had any respect for yourself as a man you would tell the whore to go to hell .

Seriously. Its broke back beta knights that make women such whores today.

it only requires a little tolerance and acceptance. Arby's Deluxe and meat curtains need love too. amirite Sup Forums?

But I've done literally the exact same thing by sleeping with anyone that would lay down for years.

how tall are you?

People never change

Plz to be fucking off back to the plebbits nao.

Hello Cambodia, don't let the bot flies get you if you visit the ruins. Or anywhere else for that matter.

how tall are you?

Go back and stay there

You could put me in a jar.

i really want to visit, average height for females is 155 and for males its like 160 i think, would look really funny

6ft even. Imagine that, a white guy fucking every nip, gook, chink and slant that he comes across in bars, in a foreign country.

Somewhat relevant: Viet cunt is majority beef flaps while Thai was the least beef I've come across (or in har har)

I can smell the cock on your breath bitch

the difference is that now we mostly have shaved roasties, in the past, no one knew because it looked like the drummer for a 70's funk band

not really into asians, i think the whole women craving white men is somewhat exagerated, exept if you are tall as fuck or look special eg. red hair

ps you have a youtube channel by any chance?

and we found the faggot cuck

>wanting a virgin
Not only do they cant fuck worth a damn, they are also constantly in pain and it takes up to a year to relax and try something out of the ordinary, not to mention you have to stop what you are doing every 10 or so sec because she feels "uneasy".

Well done slut on the other hand she does it all you wish, just because she knows her time is running out and she needs to settle down as fast as possible and by all i mean all oral, anal, cum swallows, you can dress her up like you wish, force her to follow you on her knees, spit in her face all the good stuff.

ikr
i.imgur.com/tzOqHAy.jpg
i was born like this user dont be a bigot

Typical french subhuman, like the rest of the mongrels wasting oxygen in this country, feelings are more important than facts for you worthless cattle

depends on what you want

settle down tyrone

say hello to my virgin pussy anonkun i.imgur.com/iOgxWG5.jpg
dont forget to dive into it to smear your face with my premium throat cancer inducing HPV

This makes me hungry.

>up to a year
What virgins have you been fucking? Do you have any idea how degenerate girls are nowadays?

Fucking virgin talking about sex.

tfw ginger in Cambodia

Peace of mind and tranquility

FPBP

A 70 somethinh woman with no pelvic floor muscles left....

Rlly made me think!

>he isn't exclusively 2d while investing in artifical womb fembots

The women do want white men. Sexually we're better than their men, and culturally, if they can attract a white man, it gives them higher social status. I don't know how or why, but that's the explanation some old Viet guy gave me.

As for YouTube, I've never had a channel and never plan to have one.

Would men have a baby with a women that has HSV and is 31?

>Just asking for a friend

Upvoted.

you know what i mean, if you are not ugly ofc.
how tall is your grandmother?

interesting, kind of sad from their perspective

i wouldnt even touch a girl if shes had sex once

Yes, if they had herpes as well and you agreed to a c-section delivery. No one wants to explain that they got the herp from their mom.

The hard reality is you can't undo the damage STDs do to reproductive organs or make other men's children disappear.

Yes and no. Now that I'm thinking about it, white guys visiting Asian countries are obviously much better off than the people in those countries. If you have money to travel, you have expendable income, which means they want your dick so they can land a meal ticket.

I'd have to call my mom and dad and ask honestly. Both are dead. I'd guess around 5'9 to 5'11 and I'm 6'1.

>g-guys it's genetics