Jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel beams to cause collapse...

Jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel beams to cause collapse. It just needs to burn hot enough to weaken steel beams until they're soft enough to bend under the massive weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwc49cZKunQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo8OuQUcpGo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wznf3k57fA
vaccinesrevealed.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=SSZX3mW7Du4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qr6Vcvl0OeU
geoengineeringwatch.org/documents-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=MxRk-9o9QOA
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church
youtu.be/Zv7BImVvEyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An aluminum body traveling at subsonic speed cannot penetrate a steel structure.

2 genders.

>Using emoji as bullet points like a 14year old black girl ass clapping after every word of her poorly formed Ebonic argument.

How can anyone explain the demolition like collapse? How did it fall so perfectly straight?

an almond can really activate the skull glands

>chemtrails aren't a thing
except they are.

>implying the planes hit a solid steel wall that isn't mostly hollow office space

>We've been to the moon
Where the original tapes at?

>current year
>still believing the official 9/11 narrative

Wow, just wow, I can't even, wow I just even can't right now.

I can find definitions for fictional ideas on Google too

you forgot 2 genders and trannys are mentally ill

Who is doubting climate change? I thought the contention was man's influence on climate change, not climate change as a cyclical reality.

>implying the beams needed to be a solid wall
aluminum mohs hardness = 2.75
steel mohs hardness = 7

aluminum gives way to steel everytime.

you do know that the geoengineering crowd openly admits what chemtrails are, don't you?

Are you retarded? You think buildings just stand on their own?

Vaccines work but the programs are still mechanisms that could be used to to mass sterilise a country or scan for the bloodlines of jesus.

Show me one example in all human history of a building collapsing at free fall speed after being in fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jwc49cZKunQ
>tfw the twin towers were pretty much solid steel

>scan for the bloodlines of jesus
you're on the path.
this is why the human genome project was created.

That is a lovely pay pai. Saved.

which would win, a wood 2 X 4, or a brick wall?

Resulting from the extreme velocity due to tornado winds.

Physics. Mass times velocity = Force ( F = MA )

This is how dumb these people actually are. They themselves don't know a single thing about climate data or science but think that because you don't believe that "mainstream" scientists that you are some sort of creationist science denying Christian.

This is difficult to argue, because leftists can always pull out the unfalsifiable "social construct" meme. Even resorting to chromosomes and sexes doesn't work, because nature doesn't know "ought".

What can be done is showing what deviance from the 2 gender norm and role separation does to a society. Demographic collapse, ballooning social and welfare costs, rising criminality, mental illness and unhappiness due to unstable family structures and enforced negligence (in addition to not having male role models, single mothers have to work and have no time for her kids)... The list is really, really long, and quite well documented.

Don't argue from morals. Show instead where the road will lead.

I agree with all that, doesn't mean we don't have to get rid of the intruders and enact proper nation states again...

also checkem satans.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo8OuQUcpGo

reminder that wood is denser than brick.

All of human history.. planes and skyscrapers have been around for a tiny fraction of that time. In that tiny fraction, a planes that size, going at those speeds have never hit a building that size.

Other (smaller) planes have hit other (smaller) buildings at lower speeds without collapse. If there were other incidents in this fraction of human history with building and planes of similar size and similar speeds involved, you'd get similar results.

>Vaccines work
They also have side effects that can and do kill.
You also don't need them if you don't have massive immigration from 3rd world shit holes.

>Climate change real
HAHAHAHAHA

Incredible. A normal person on pol. Good for you.

So then why didn't the building sections topple over if the beams weakened rather than melted. Instead it collapsed straight down as in a controlled demolishion. Check mate faggot.

climate change might be real but man made climate change isn't

How do you understand exactly whicj way the building has to fall if superconputers are necessary to predict it. Even experienced demolition crews make mistakes. The sheer weight and mass of the building allowed for it to only fall straight down would be my guess.

You are way too sure of your assessment. There is data backing man made climate change. Not all data ofcourse. Thats why the only sensible answer is to say we dont know for certain if its man made but its a possibility.

Because of its mass. There are also some sections that toppled over, if you watch videos of it you can see these sections falling at freefall, and bypassing the point of collapse of the entire budding at the time.

>Earth is not flat
youtube.com/watch?v=8Wznf3k57fA
>Vaccines work
vaccinesrevealed.com/
>We've been to the moon
youtube.com/watch?v=SSZX3mW7Du4
>Chemtrails aren't a thing
geoengineeringwatch.org/documents-2/
>Climate change is real
youtube.com/watch?v=MxRk-9o9QOA
>Jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel beams to cause collapse. It just needs to burn hot enough to weaken steel beams until they're soft enough to bend under the massive weight.
youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY

Why are we smashing tiny particles together at high speeds instead of really big plane or building sized things if it also hasn't been done before? It might even be cheaper, this must be the real conspiracy.

fuck off jew

>Vaccines work
Good goy, never question new vaccines on the market, just take them.

Fall in line, goys. Ask no questions

Nobody geoengineers with anything resembling chemtrails though. It would be very impractical and unneccesarily expensive and would have so little effect. When they dump chemicals onto clouds they do it with planes similar to those that drop pesticides which needs to be done as close to the target as possible because if the chemicals spread too much then it's just inert stuff like dust and rocks.

The WTC was not like a stone building, where the destruction of an outside wall causes lever-like action to induce lateral motion during the fall.
Instead, the beams are located on the inside, and they're relatively close together. When a few beams collapse due to weakening, the others have to suddenly bear their load as well and can collapse without being overly weakened themselves.
All the load-bearing beams being on the inside means that the resultant force vector from carrying additional sections will have a sharp angle - the lever is much shorter than in a "regular" building - so any fall won't gain much outward motion before the next beam collapses (and with it the lever).

"Great art picks up where nature ends."

"Art is not a thing; it is a way."

"If art reflects life, it does so with special mirrors."

>Jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel beams to cause collapse. It just needs to burn hot enough to weaken steel beams until they're soft enough to bend under the massive weight.
Correct. But there was not enough energy and the fire not hot enough to reach even those temperatures in enough of the structure to cause the catastrophic collapse that occurred. Why don't we see the same happen in much bigger fires in high rises structures anywhere else, ever?
At least the FSB had the sense to say the """terrorists""" used bombs in Moscow apartments.

A Gish Gallop is always fun

got any papers by doctors of geoengineering?

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

So why was there molten steel spraying out of the buildings you retards?

>Shows flexibility of glowing hot metal.
user, do you have a profound learning disability?

Then explain the molten lava in the ruins of both towers.

Fucking sage

wouldn't they then topple over and not collapse like a demolition?

Probably because it wasn't steel

>Implying WTC didn't have an external frame made of steel.

You don't see it elsewhere because very few buildings were ever built like that. Using only steel as the support in a tube-frame building was largely a response to union corruption and control of the NY concrete industry in the 60's.

>t. doesn't know what mohs hardness is

Meh, I'd argue this one with you simply because like said, gender is a social construct that was necessary for early cultures. Men hunted, women did village stuff etc. Gender and sex are different. Sex is needed for medical and scientific reasons, gender is a social construct based on sex. Just like time is a social construct based on the natural day and night cycle of the earth. A day is an arbitrary unit of time that would mean nothing to someone not of this planet, but that doesn't mean a day can't be measured. Gender is arbitrary too, but can be stated.

I didn't post to debate you, i posted because I hate you.

Die newfag

What about elite pedofile rings?

Now you know why it collapsed

Anglo society is full of jews. I never met a jew.

It's not like they just develop a new one and release it. The process takes at least a decade.

The only "social construct" is the definition of the word "gender" which was just another word for "genus" until it suddenly became an identical meaning parallel to the word "sex" until they took the word and twisted it into whatever "social sense of awareness" the fuck it is today. Modern use of "gender" is the same bullshit as those Creationists who ignored the Taxonomic Ranks and tried to push their shit with manipulative wording by calling things "kinds".

What a surprise, "gender" used to be closer to the word "kind" than "sex", same manipulative bullshit that will allow them to constantly break things down into further and further vague subcategories, which allows them to endlessly push their "X now exists and is oppressed, we must exploit this made up inequality of outcome".

>gender is a social construct that was necessary for early cultures. Men hunted, women did village stuff etc
Men hunted because they were bigger and stronger, and women did village stuff because they were pregnant and couldn't do anything strenuous. It was a purely natural biological outcome, not one in which the cavemen sat down and decided upon.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church

The concept of gender (which predates the English language) is merely a linguistic categorization of words into masculine, feminine and neutral. Language is a social construct. Humans don't have gender, words do.

Gender and race are linguistic constructs built on top of sex and ethnicity in order to manipulate the public perception of sex and ethnicity. Very hard to challenge the idea of ethnicity, much easier to group ethnicities into "races" and then dismantle those groupings as utterly meaningless. Well no shit they're meaningless, you made them up

Yes, I'm aware of the biological differences of men and women, thanks professor. However, genders spawned from this. Again, they can be stated as a social construct. You can call yourself whatever gender you please; male, female, attack helicopter. It doesn't matter. It's simply a language identifier, but for societal purposes, they are an actual thing that can be stated. That's why it's different from Sex.

Then why did this not collapse

Why did the only three steel framed high rises ever in history to allegedly collapse due to fire happen on the one day in the one complex

Going to add on to this .
Laws are social constructs, that doesn't mean you can pick and choose which ones to follow. The letter of the law was written by man, but they still exist and need to be followed or their are consequences. They are not tangible, they are not "real" but they exist.

There isn't more than one or two vague eye witness reports of this

I would say that could be argued because that building wasn't hit by a plane. That is just a fire. The levels hit by a plane would be structurally weaker, and would collapse from that point. The extra weight from the collapse could cause the rest of it to collapse as well.

It has nothing to do with the plane wtf are you talking about? The "mainstream" story of 9/11 is that fires caused building to weaken. Like I said previously, show me one example of a building hat has collapsed at free full speed due to fire. You can't. Buildings have existed for a lot longer than planes have so Idk why you think you need a plane to have a fire inside of a building. Things can start on fire without a plane crashing into them.

There's photos, fuckwit

youtu.be/Zv7BImVvEyk

Because they weren't hit by a huge ass fast traveling fucking plane

WTC 7 wasn't hit by a plane

Implying your understanding of physic is so shitty you think you can break steel by throwing some diamond at it.

Don't get me wrong friend, I'm not arguing against you. I was just stating, in that picture that you posted of a high rise on fire comparing apples and oranges to the WTC towers. I 100% believe 9/11 was an inside job and there is plenty of proof imo. Just that particular argument doesn't hold water.

That steel isn't molten. Also, hot fires burned in the basement levels for some time.

a bird did this

a bird

To believe this you have to believe that a building can naturally collapse and yet have every single level of that building blow out a millisecond after the previous one all the way down to the ground level. I choose to believe this is impossible, and that's why a controlled demolition looks like what we saw on 9/11, where a natural falling building is not uniform in its fall.

See
Read the thread before replying.

Fires cannot collapse every single level of a building in a uniform matter at the exact same time. How are you so fucking dumb? People will literally make themselves retarded just to feel like their part of the club.

You don't deserve to live.

Anyone who uses a Hashtag and Science in the same phrase shouldn't be speaking of it to begin with.

I fucking hate how a field I liked for my own personal reasons got fucking infested with these losers.

The nose of a jet is hollow, there is a small radar bay which stopped the caving but yeah. A bird smacking into a 350 mph hollow dome will do that

lol

a plane did this

a plane

Anyone who gets assmad over something so trivial shouldn't be speaking to begin with.

Nope

Thermite from the Los Alamos National Laboratory did that

You're not convincing anyone

These cuts were made by cleanup crews after the collapse.

>Newton's third law
The force imparted onto the plane was also imparted on the bird. Where is the bird? It's smashed to a million tiny pieces
A boeing 767 plane traveling at 800kph has quite a lot of kinetic energy.
KE = 0.5*m*v^2
= 0.5*170,000*(800/3.6)^2
=4197488888J
~4.198 GJ
>The "ton of TNT" is a unit of energy defined by that convention to be 4.184 gigajoules
Therefore the impact of the plane is eqivalent to that of 1 ton of TNT going off in the building.

You are right though, Mossad planted thermite shape charges to bring down the build just in case.

Continue

military grade thermite.

Would have found more if the debris and blood wasn't sent to China for scrape instantly.

Zero investigation.

Bullshit.

The NIST model pretended the central core structure wasn't even there

The chief architect designed the buildings specifically to be able to take a hit from a Boeing 707 with full fuel load

Of course the best and most rational post is ignored by all

Wrong the outside would have gave way and the beams on the inside would have remained erect. That is why they got rid of the sniff Dogs for two days before the attack and security and had a special team play around in the building for two days. Then on the day of the attack they brought back the dogs and security. You know to make it look like their doing their job.

Off Yourself! I'm Fucking Serious! Do It!

Fucking Off Yourself Nigger!

Only the first one is true.

And it wasn't Mossad, it was the Bush administration

His brother ran security there during the "elevator upgrade"

He also ran security at Los Alamos

Gave him the biggest blank cheque and causus belli in history

Dick Cheney profited billions from Halliburton contracts in the wars that followed

But keep believing your television and buying that shit you don't need. Good goy

Wrong, they don't work.

If they did why would vaccinated people keep getting sick as they do, or be afraid of the unvaccinated?

they rig the data dumb ass.

they've been caught at it time and time again.