REEEEEEEE I fucking hate Portland!

Portland mayor selects outsider from Oakland to be next chief of police.

Litterly turning into cuckiforna now!

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2017/08/portland_mayor_selects_outside.html#incart_target2box_default_#incart_target2box_targeted_

oregon is more liberal than commiefornia.
if anything it'll become more conservative.

Dude I'm moving to Portland from Phoenix in 3 days... how fucked am I with SJW insanity up there? Got any advice??

>Chief of Police Outlaw
You just know this is going to be good.
Look on the bright side, a lot of people are going to start thinking forbidden thoughts once this falls flat on its face. Kind of like when Stockholm introduced feminist snow ploughing.

Extremely, our mayor is the biggest fucking cuck, he basically let the current police chief go for doing his job and cracking the skulls of BML and antifa rioters. I was born here and I've lived here my whole life (27) I want to leave. Fuck Ted Wheeler, and Kate brown I hope they get shot.

Can I at least hide my power level and ignore the liberals or do I have to go along with the groupthink circlejerk?

I mean the deed is done. My lease down here is up in 3 days, company is transferring up there. There's no turning back now.

can we split the sate into east and west already fuck.

I guess you can ignore them, but its basically everybody in the city.

I wish we could just move a massive amount of people from eastern Oregon to Portland, and shake things up.

REEEEE

COMMIEFORNIANS GETHEFUCKOUT

I HATE WOOD FIRE PIZZA AND SHITTY WINE AND DOUCHEBAG LEXUS DRIVERS

STUPID CALIFORNIA BOOMERS ARE BUILDING GIANT UGLY HOUSES EVERYEHERE UP HERE GO DIEEEEEEE

MUH PRISTENE LANDSCAPE

STOP COMING UP HERE YOU LIBERAL FUCKS GO KILLYOURSELVES STOP DRINKING MY FUCKING BEER AND GO EAT A DICK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE CALIFORNEIANS REEEEEEEEEE

"Outlaw, 41, who has served as a deputy chief since 2013, rose to the top of a pool of 33 candidates who applied for the job. She becomes the first African American woman to head the bureau."

30 of them where probably white men from Portland that the mayor just threw in the trash.

"Nope...nope....too white... no...EW blonde... OH HERE WE GO look at this black chick fellas!"

fucking white privilege

Is it true you guys have the highest number of strip clubs per capita?

Yes, 5 with in walking distance of my house, show pussy, can touch, was offered a BJ for $60 once when I was getting a lap dance.

All most guarantee that was how she was selected, sounds like from the article she will be the mayors pet.

Why does she have such a tiny fucking head?

I'm moving to NW Portland... around 28th and Thurman... know any good bars to go to around there?

cause shes a nigger, and niggers are ugly

None of them. Go to Black Butte Brewery out in the Black Butte region and then only there you'll feel more comfortable...

(Salem, Or fag)

My parents have a house in black butte ranch I used to go to every summer to escape from the heat.

C'mon man, is there anything you actually LIKE about Portland? :P

I posted a thread asking about it recently and got a bunch of responses so there have to be some redpills hiding in plain sight...

I live on the east side that area is kind of dead now days, Tonys Tavern is a good dive bar, silver dollar pizza is another good dive, pope house is great for Bourbon if that's your thing. and if your looking for a Strip Club Casa Diablo is the best in the city I watched a stripper ride a dildo there once, and then fuck her friend with it.

Ook at her teeny widdle head, it so tiny! Does the suit belong to somebody's daddy?

don't listen to this degenerate, he fucks his sister while snorting crystal out of his moms ass crack.

This is fucking ridiculous considering that Portland's biggest "minority" group is hispanics, not blacks. White cucks simply cannot think beyond the black-white dynamic.

I don't think it's necessarily that bad. People from Oregon itself tend to be fairly reserved and respectful of privacy. But if you meet someone who begins a life story with "I was born in California..." then hide everything - power level, money, etc.

It's not all bad - concealed-carry permits are easy to get; there are plenty of Sup Forumssters and affiliated shitlords in the Portland area, and the nearby landscapes are nice.

One neat bit of trivia - there is a local "undesirable" fish known as the squawfish, aka the "northern pikeminnow." Since they eat MUH SALMON eggs, they are targeted for elimination, and the state will pay you money for each one you catch.

They aren't the best fish for traditional grilling or baking, due to their strong oils, but I just rub spices on them and stick them in a cheap food dehydrator overnight to make great-tasting fish jerky.

cute

>Litterly
You mean "figgurtively".

But if you meet someone who begins a life story with "I was born in California..." then hide everything - power level, money, etc.

cuckifornians are the worst, literally turning this city into SF 2.0 right now, they destroyed their home, so now they have to rune mine.