What are some good ideas for a political tattoo?

What are some good ideas for a political tattoo?

swastika

/thread

Star of David

No tattoo because it's degenerate to get a tattoo. It's like asking what man to sodomize or what kind of shade of silver blue to color your hair.

low key fash

just the outline of his face with the signature mustache/hat would be cool.

There's only one for someone like (((you)))

kys fashy satan

"gas the kikes race war now 1488" on your forehead.

Holy bugger

>good ideas for a tattoo?
Don't get one of anything anywhere, you already look like a pathetic nu-male cuck, don't make it any worse.

fpbp

>Pinochet
>Good
Try Shabbos goy in the form of US puppet.

Nu-males hate tats.

checked fashy satan

1. No tattoos because tattoos are degenerate
2. Swastika

Either answer is technically correct though answer 1 is more correct.

Don't tread on me... On your penis

tattoo your whole body black and apply for a Swedish visa

sup satan?

Mind sharing when the apocalypse is coming?

>tattoos are degenerate
close. but there are exceptions.

>Nu-males hate tats
You are completely wrong, obviously stupid and should shut the fuck up, every short wearing, beard sporting, thick framed glasses wearing cuck I see has some sort of awful tattoos of cartoon characters or video game characters, or the lyrics of some gay band.

The nu-males greatest desire is to fit in and be trendy, this means he must have some sort of ironic or humerous "tat", I'm insulted that you think anyone would be stupid enough to believe your dogshit post, though I assume you posted it because you have some awful tattoo but refuse to believe the truth that you are a nu-male faggot.

Stay away from tattoos you retarded kiwi. Unless you are a metalhead or samoan they make you look like a fucking nu-male.

none

having said that, this pic is very true as well.

>tattoo
nigger

>forearms
What is a shirt?

Are there any 7 digit Auschwitz tattoos?
If not kikes have literally been btfo'd by their own muh holocaust 1.5million dead in Auschwitz meme.

(checked)

you can clearly see that this faggot did it to himself or had someone else do it, only to cry the rest of his life and collect benefits and especially that drowning in pity from everyone

Sometimes I wish Hitler would have had a plan to exterminate all jews - with the germany effiency he would have been successful

Most based guys who go to the gym that I know have tats. My old friends who sat around on the computer all day hate tats.

These are gonna look garbage when he's older

Tattoos are for nu-males AND homos. Which are you?

Those tats look like complete shit.
If your gonna scar your body at least have some taste.

Absolute gay

>those tattoos
Think this through.

Tats only look like shit if you stop lifting.

you look like a piece of paper I scribble on when on the phone with clients . difference is, I'm not the dumb cunt who paid some biker to scribble this garbage into my body..why work hard on your physique and then put tough stickers / tramp stamps all over it?

>all tats are shit

Are you fucking retarded?

Something like this could be subtle but based.

>>all tats are shit
You come and post a faggot thread about your gay ass body doodles and get mad when people remind you how gay they are, this isn't faceberg nigger, if you want people to tell you how cool and sexy they "are", find another platform, this isn't the place to salve your insecurities over the mistakes you've made.

A nice body looks better without tattoos, male or female, a shit body will not look better with tattos. You fucked up and probably paid £40 p/h for it, don't come here and try and justify it, that's what faceberg is for.

We are all just pulling your leg user. Tats are awesome, go for it man.

Thoughts on the style? You could put 1488 here instead or some shit.

Deliberately and permanently marking your body seems a bit naff considering it's mainly fags and lefties getting Tatts these days. Stay a cleanskin you dickheads

Give up nu-pol, tattoos are for degenerates and you are a tasteless faggot. You've wasted a whole thread with this worthless garbage, if you want to mark yourself so badly choose something yourself, don't come here a waste a thread with your kikebook faggotry.

Tattoo a Hitler mustache right on your lips. That way if you accidentally shave it, it's still there.

You faggot. Why did you, as a kiwi, put 1776 on your wrist? You'd be nothing if not for the British Empire

>subtle

Why are you so triggered? Just close the thread if you don't like tats, bro

>1776

You retarded aucklander cunt. The British Empire is part of our history. Why would you permanently print the date of some fucking burger sperg out on your wrist?

>tattoo
>redpilled

The point is you are wasting a thread, learn how the site works before you make a thread, or better yet KYS.

I'm not ethnically British, but moved here from Hong Kong though so still a Brit technically. I said it wasn't going to be 1776.

>Spider web elbow
>Le pistol and quote about a canon
kys

>oh shit everyone knows I'm a retard
>better say I'm a chink so they think I'm trolling them lmao

I was thinking of something more practical and on someone else.

Coat of arms of your country.

The symbol of the Inquisition from 40k is a good subtle one. "The Inquisition acts as the secret police force of the Imperium, hunting down any and all of the myriad threats to the stability of the God-Emperor's realm, from the corruption caused by the Forces of Chaos, Heretics, mutants and rebels, to assaults from vicious alien species."

I'm getting a tattoo of "Meowth" rubbing his hands together over a pile of gold.

Goyim'd

Of course a polak posts this
You fags either have a cross or polish eagle on your chest underneath your wife beater and cross necklace

Real red pilled tattoo would be your blood type on your inner biceps

this

lol epic meme xD. shit sure isnt some cringy high octane faggotry.

^^le sarcasm

>getting a political tattoo
how fucking cucked can you possibly be?

>Generic tribal tattoos
Yeah we get it,you're a total badass.

I have a tattoo on my wrist and a long sleeve button up shirt hides it 100%

This is not degenerate.

A black sun on the chest could be cool if you're NatSoc.

tattoos are degenerate but I would get this

Is that sue perkins?

>what are some good ideas for a political tattoo?
i find the fact that i dont have tattoos has become a pretty big statement. dont be a sheep OP

It's a slavic neopagan larper swastika, designed by a pole in late 1920s

>98288
Checked

Alpha male tattoo incoming.

>BOP
kek
I have pic related minus man, woman, spaceship and planets, on my back. I was misguided as a student.

daily reminder that tattoos are used to identify individuals. jewbook has them all on file and if you go to jail they file that shit too. dont fuck up your chances of anonymity anons.

Traditional Crusader tattoos are the least degenerate tattoo IMO, I'm pretty sure there's at least one Templarfag on Sup Forums that actually has them

>people care about politics
lmaoing @ ur pathetic lives we will all die nothing matters lmao im not left wing or right wing my intelect and brain is too big for you plebs to understand it im on 7 layers on smug heh god is not real ok

Agreed. This is my only actual regret, I have this mental picture of being easily identified after whatever our equivalent of FEMA is strips me off and scrubs me down.

There is never a good tattoo idea.

That tat is gay as fuck.

Man, you are so different and smart.
You aren't part of our evolution.

I got this 2 years ago im not degenerate anymore.
Iwant to get the sun wheel now but idk

>im not degenerate anymore.
>Iwant to get the sun wheel now

REMOVE IT!

none

I guess to trigger sheepfuckers like you.

imperial aquila

ANY leg tattoo just scream, 'I'm white trash'.

OP there is only one answer

this argument is fucking retarded
do you expect looking like prince charming when you're 80+?
you're just gonna look like a wrinkley nutsack anyhow

They look like garbage right now

>tattoos
Get that degenerate trash out of here faggot

wrong.
these kinds of artifacts date back to the barbarian invasion

The Eternal Anglo.

I want to find a woman that looks like her.

Larp scale is off the charts if some fag actually got one