Sweden hate thread

Feel free to hate swedistan as much as you want here

No swedish allowed here

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489
youtube.com/watch?v=ivwFH5hmaG0
khanacademy.org/math/cc-eighth-grade-math/cc-8th-linear-equations-functions/linear-nonlinear-functions-tut/v/interpreting-a-graph-exercise-example
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake chart

ok

Sweden looks pretty comfy

>mfw success breeds jealousy

>flag
Fuck off cleetus get back in tyrones cage

Next time also supply a paper bag.

hahahaha

soldiers of odin is cucked

and that's all I have.

I don't know how you can even find it in you to joke as if your country isn't in absolute ruin. You're an absolutely fucking pathetic excuse for European men.

They get enough hate every day from their women.

we're far better off then most other countries eg yours

Like you have something to say,your country is right behind Sweden at how cucked it is.

When I was in Stockholm almost all of the cops I encountered were female, it's very symbolic of their feminist government.

reminder that this will be the new face of America in 50 years.

tfw when everyone u know hold anti-Semitic views.

this map is rigged senpai.

That's rich, maybe you can play pretend that your Somali conquerors aren't actually going to rape you too.

You should get a basket for all those cherries you picked

Hey Turkroach, how's your empire coming along?

We are not an Empire we are a Republic you amerimut,but if we are talking demographicly then we are doing much better then you.

NA isn't half as retarded as Swedistan. They bring niggers as slaves. Great idea. If only some people wouldn't fucked it up, now they can't throw them all into the ocean... In the other hand, Swedish invited them and gave them money. Who's more retarded?

what the actual fuck
kill it with fire!

both

Kek, u doing better than NA? Isn't Serbia like worst EU country? You can at least live pretty good life if ur working in NA, your minimal fee is like in Africa

And I'm sure you're a proud Turkish rape baby to show for it.

sorry but that is false
serbia is way better than czech repiblic

We are not even in the EU you dumb prostitute and ofcourse we are gonna be poor since NATO bombed us and we lost of 30 billion dollars of damage.

next shoah when?

I think your mistaking me for a Bulgarian or Greek you mongrel.

If that's true why is Croatia doing better than you despite being in a war around the same time

Is it because they have a coast?

Why so many Semites are self-hating down South?

>Czech Republic government begins encouraging its citizens to arm up to defend themselves
>Meanwhile Serbian government encourages its citizens to suck more Russian cock to stop the roaches from conquering them again

I don't believe I am, roach.

that and they didn't got bombed into the stone age if they lost the coast they would of been the same economical state as us and maybe even worse since tourisam is their main income.

this map shows most of modern serbia used to be bulgarian for fucks sake

At the start of this year there was 87138 people from or with both parents from Somalia here. That is 0.0087% of the population.

kek, this

>a literally semetic shitskin rapebaby calling someone else non white

really makes you think

Since you're keen on statistics, why don't you post the ones for total refugees and economic migrants taken in from the third world? Oh and while you're at it, be a good dog and post your pathetic country's rape statistics as well.

and??

>polish antisemitism at 45%

yeah, more like 95%, lmao, i know so many jew jokes.....

lol no your not, your country is a fucking punchline to a joke cuckboy

Sorry to ruin your fantasy varg fag

>ancient DNA suggests that living Greeks are indeed the descendants of Mycenaeans

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_source=newsfromscience&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489

But you bombed a historic tourist city (Dubrovnik), literally causing millions of dollars in damage and untold millions in historical and cultural value. And it wasn't even a military target of value.

>both parents
So how many with just the other?

I see you inherited the average Turkish intelligence as well.

Not us but Montenegrins
youtube.com/watch?v=ivwFH5hmaG0

i love jews
jews are based

It was ours it was just majority populated by Bulgarians you stupid mongrel.Since Serbian houses still ruled that land that was given to us back by the Ottoman court for helping them.

Just nuke this pathetic country.

>rapes in sweden
>1988-2009
>21 years
>x axis has 25 what???
>y axis has the same numbers on both sides

I'm all for the cause but this is just ridiculous

x= years
y=nr of cases
does not touch the 25 year mark...
retard

also this to help you moron
khanacademy.org/math/cc-eighth-grade-math/cc-8th-linear-equations-functions/linear-nonlinear-functions-tut/v/interpreting-a-graph-exercise-example

We are crashing this nation with only white survivors

SWEDEN IS UTOPIA

This is not how you do graphs, ever. No sources, y and x axis has no labels, x axis has "no. of years" instead of actual years etc...

No one will ever believe them and neither would I had I not seen the actual stats. Maybe it fits into your gypsy education but everywhere else this shit would get trashed as soon as it saw the light of day.

Damn, so this swede thinks they don't have migrant problem. WHERE DID YOU STEAL THAT COMPUTER