Nordbro Recognition Thread

For his services in combating the shekel machine that is clickbait media, we recognize Nordbro for exemplary service to the greater Sup Forums community and remind you to use archive.is when posting links.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/04/politics/some-nigger-does-some-horseshit-bix-nood/index.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-28/technology-behind-internet-memes-turns-30/8751790
archive.is/Hxml6
youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Praising a literal shillbot for shilling for your side
So are you trying to even the shilling playing field by being worse than shareblue or what?

Going to summon him

www.buzzfeed.com/blakemontgomery/google-has-fired-the-employee-who-wrote-an-anti-diversity?utm_term=.nee38jkMm#.wtV7Za9dq

I think he sleeps at this time, but then there's his retarded half brother algeria bot and im not sure when he's active

summoning nordbot

cnn.com/2017/08/04/politics/some-nigger-does-some-horseshit-bix-nood/index.html

I've talked to him before as well. Does that somehow make him not a shill?

thanks doge

The screencap in OP was just a few minutes ago. Assuming that's him.

You're retarded.

He doesn't bother anymore unless he can get first post. Read the pic in OP.

Your post called him a shillbot, he is not a bot. So are you saying he is a shillbot or just a shill? In which case what purpose is he shilling for? How does he shit up the board worse than shareblue, ctr, jdf, or any of the others?

I, for one, feel safer knowing he is watching over us.

Ubermensch > memelords > redpillers > common 4channers > normies > shareblue > Canadians > Jews > ...Power gap... > People insulting nordbro

thank you for everything nor-bro

>If I ask enough questions maybe he's stop realizing that I love sucking shill dick as long as it's my sides shill dick.
Shameful.

:7 Thankyou for your service Nord bot

I glanced at this thread but was too busy to reply to it. This retard was trying to imply that ArchiveNorg was some crypto leftist because archive.is is questionable.
Archive.is has been around since 2012, and its been widely used. Its not some secret op targeted at Sup Forums. Our faithful Nord has used other services in the past but was asked to stop abusing their services, so he settled on archive.is.

Hes on the level.

Australian shitposters > Ubermensch > memelords > redpillers > common 4channers > normies > shareblue > Canadians > Jews > ...Power gap... > People insulting nordbro

Guess he got banned
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-28/technology-behind-internet-memes-turns-30/8751790

Wish I could say would miss him but he was a rude lying cunt so...

>You will never be as cool as Nordbro

I think he just browses the OPs to archive and not the replies.

He doesn't do it for the praise. He does it do that one day he might be chosen for the great battle of Valhalla.

Sounds about right
has no real arguments beyond fantasizing about shilldick.

You woke me for this?
Be kind & archive.

archive.is/Hxml6

Apparently it takes a spudnigger to set the record straight once and awhile.

>continually tells people to archive
>ppl praise him yet dont fucking archive
>hes gonna get tired of your stuck up attitude eventually and shits gonna hit the fan

>>hes gonna get tired of your stuck up attitude eventually and shits gonna hit the fan
>shits gonna hit the fan
What are you talking about?

praise be to based nordbro. i was there on day one, when the first ad revenue was lost by the MSM

remember kids
use archive.is to prevent in-browser trackers, invasive ads and revenue for evil media corps

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=414mrPgK5Yk

Bump

>le based etc
>impostors
>scrutiny

Thank you for your service, nordbro

he's not a bot he just lurks a lot. he has spoken before. praise be his name