BRITISH AUTHORITIES DESPERATLY SEEKING THIS WHITE BOI

Shocking footage shows 'jogger' push complete stranger in front of oncoming bus!

youtube.com/watch?v=gu-LP5AMtI0

Other urls found in this thread:

buzz.ie/news/watch-moment-london-jogger-pushes-woman-front-bus-248887
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74&start1=20&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7R_GXfmrVs&start2=0&authorName=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CCTV footage, thankfully, caught the moment where a jogger running along Putney Bridge grabbed and threw a woman down onto the ground while a bus just about missed her head.

The bus swerves and thankfully the driver reacts quickly.

Investigating officer Sergeant Mat Knowles said:

"The victim was put in extreme danger when she was knocked into the road.

"It was only due to the superb quick reactions of the bus driver that she was not hit by the vehicle."

buzz.ie/news/watch-moment-london-jogger-pushes-woman-front-bus-248887

maybe he was listening to the verve

You know the jogger doesn't give a fuck when he decides to continue his running course and passes the woman again, in the same place.

RULES OF NATURE

not his fault he didn't get out of the way enough

*she

Who's the woman?

Where does she work/what does she do?

Is she connected to anyone important?

The video is such shit quality that you can't even tell if he's intentionally pushing her or not.

Joggers are assholes. Not as big assholes as cyclists but close.

He did.

Turned his gait to do it even.

Which is why I think there's more to it than what they think.

You're an asshole

(checked)
this

Go back to fagdit with that spacing

Been here since before you heard of this place, thanks for playing though.

dicks to that

3 times last week i had grown men on bikes try and pass me on the pavement. 2 rang their gay little bells trying to get me to move, one guy even turned after finally passing and gave a sarcastic "thanks mate"

it's not up to pedestrians to get out of the way, it's up to you to circumvent them. same applies to runners. the seas will not part for your gay little exercise

Did no one notice the person tried to trip the jogger...

What I found amazing is that with all the crimes in the UK committed daily and caught on CCTV, this one is being reported by Sky ((News)) globally...I'm sitting in the middle of Africa and it's on a loop here... Usually crimes like this make the local news in the UK.

White Guy and it's international news

that is exactly what an underage fagdit retard would say

Maybe they should get better cameras now in digital world if they can't even identify directly filmed jogger.
PART OF PARCEL OF JOGGING IN BIG CITY.

Gotta show whitey is a villan!

Bitch should've moved out of the way. He didn't know a bus was coming up behind him. He was just pushing her out of the way for being a bitch and not stepping aside.

it also cuts off the moment she falls down.

exactly what a 16 year old donald poster nazi larper would say

Agree m90 fucking bikeys, they aren't even supposed to be on the pavement yet the act like you are in their way, cyclecaust when?

Why is the camera moving?

>tfw been here longer than a 13 year old has been alive

what is her race and religion?
Is that a burka I see?

heh

Yip ...Sky ((News)) has their great white Defendant...Finally!

Not your personal army

t. Lard-arse who takes up an entire pavement and walks in the middle of it

because it's lacking motive and that's terrifying to innocent people who assume if they don't get involved in bullshit, they won't get thrown under a bus.

It would be interesting to know who this woman is.

IMO this was an attempted professional hit being made to look like an accident.

how long is that

The victim was black FYI.

Was this /ourguy/?

The realisation you are now the oldfag after a decade of feeling like a newfag.

There's a pedestrian crossing near my work and when cars stop tonlet people cross the cyclists keep going, nearly wiping people out.

Fucking cunts.

The man in the suit he passes first is walking on the concrete median. The woman decides she is going to walk the opposite direction on a jogging path. Dumb cunt deserved to get her head crushed by a bus.

Yeah, something is definitely off about the whole thing. Or, maybe it was just a disgusting tranny.

not very professional considering the margin for error in those set of circumstances.

I'm guessing its on the back of another bus

AND THEY JOG WHEN THE SUN COMES UP

November 2003, Sup Forums was just created.

I think the only reason why the ((British Media/Authorities)) did not mention Race in this case is that the images are clear enough...We can only hope when they finally catch this guy his ((surname)) will fuck-up their juicy story.

>tfw tranny
>tfw always been afraid of this
>tfw I never walk that close to the street because of it
fuck you

>2003 was 35 years ago

this desu swim nearly fucked up a tranny in the street before for no reason, sjws are getting to me

>1999 was 24 years ago

It's all so tiresome..

bicycles should have number plates.

Are you a NEET?

Just kill yourself already, faggot

Its sad because this is actually the fucking truth....

THE ONLY ONE LEFT WILL RIDE UPON THE DRAGON'S BACK

Based britcuck slayer. The less english that exist the better

It's part and parcel, more likely to be hit by lightning etc.

underrated

fuck off I don't want to die that's why people scare me
I also only cross the road when it's completley clear and do it fast because I'm afraid a car will see me and just speed up

In a world where I have the ability to do anything, I do nothing.

Sasuga.

At least I don't take welfare.

Inb4 Sam Hyde shoop

why is this cunt walking down the middle of the footpath like she owns all the god damn concrete?

>speed up
I would, if I saw your faggot ass in front of my truck.

I CANT CHANGE I CANT CHANGE

The way her leg is placed it looks like she tried to trip him. Then again the footage is shitty.

That's why I wait until all the cars pass before I cross, faggot.

This.

Looks more like a hit than anything else.

this gets more publicity than 1500 kids raped by niggers imported by the kikes at taxpayer expense

The weak should fear the strong

that's just the shadow, I thought it was a raised median too. But I looked at other pics and it's not raised, just an optical illusion.

Makes you wonder how many other times he has done this before...

yep. I can't tell if he's not just distracted, suddenly see a woman in front of him, and as a quick reflex moves his arms.

man fuck you,im going to push your little nigger ass in front of the bus

I love this place sometimes.

His neck was straight, he started veering towards her slowly but surely after passing the guy.

kek

That's called a Chad Sprint

Because white men are evil remember?

>Pavement 6 pedestrians wide
>Doesn't move in a straight line
>Swerving to his right into her path
>She's the one who has to move

No, nigger. No.

Sounds like a botched assassination attempt

MOVE BITCH GET OUTTA THE WAY

hey look, its Adam from Funhaus.

The Chad Sprint
The Virgin Jog

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74&start1=20&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7R_GXfmrVs&start2=0&authorName=

KEK

People who walk in the middle of the road will be first on the DOTR. Also people who insist on walking 3 in breadth without being EXTREMELY AWARE of other walkers, bikers or runners.

>Reddit
>mother
>fucking
>spacing

>being so incredibly fat and stupid that you actually think a bicycle is easier to maneuver than you are

>t. faggot cyclist
Bet you wear tight lycra too.

Die lycra scum.

I honestly hope the woman was wearing a hijab
can someone confirm ?

>just about missed
so it didn't miss?

This

He was British.

honestly this is one of the strangest things I've seen

I mean am I wrong or is he clearly trying to kill her here? It looks like he planned it out perfectly and the only thing that went wrong is that the bus driver reacted a few milliseconds faster than he anticipated.

Shit what if this was an assassination? Like the women could have been someone important who's death needed to look like an accident.

>gen x here
I don't get it.

Why would they look for him? He didn't tweet anything mean, did he?

>this is one of the strangest things I've seen

how come you ended up on Sup Forums on your first day on the internet?