SOUTH AFRICA:LIVE STREAM OF VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE

Live Stream of Events: youtube.com/watch?v=Iiv1sR0C-Sk

Vote will take place at 12h00 gmt (1h10min from posting)

Onorable Membas, Racist White Men, Niggers in Hard hats, all in their full glory. Today there will be chaos and violence never seen in any parliament to date.

Other urls found in this thread:

soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/eo-sierra-leone.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bxJI842CAqM
youtube.com/watch?v=uwr9FfoWPOI
youtube.com/watch?v=qomDo54Bg90
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gupta_family#Guptagate
youtube.com/watch?v=eE321FhB9pA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are nigger even in SA?

free house for every poor person, free elecricity, free school, free health care, universal old age pension, for every child a nig pops out they get a monthly stipend. Its literally the biggest welfare state in the world.

fucking apes

>White cucks standing alongside the animals who rape and kill them
Fucking hell, either I am wrong about South Africa or this is some next-level denial shit.

Meesta Speeekah

The hell are these spear chuckers on about?

its is a rally of all oposition parties. black and white parties from far right to far left against government. the vote is now in 1 hours time, no matter what the out come there is gonna be violence

>just in time for an honorable member thread

Fuck yes

Reporting in for the happening

How the fuck is that red shirt just floating in mid-air like that?

So without even looking, would it be right to assume that it's the black majority deciding how the white minority will be subject to the will of the black majority, or face consequences, but the white minority also has no say in the matter, even though they're present?

HONORABLE MEMBER PLEASE SIT DOWN

Has the situation with farmers at least somehow red pilled you?
I've seen the pictures and read the stories, man. That's worse than what I experienced in the war in 2014

the only whites left there are liberal cucks, the same ones who let niggers in in the first place. they deserve worse then death

I'll eat my fucking shoe if these ANC fucks actually kick JZ out. Doubt it'll happen

Zuma is a corrupt motherfucker, everyone knows this but is protected by his party. So finally the opposition filed a motion of no confidence.

But the issue was whether the vote is an open vote I.e: everyone knows what you voted or by secret ballot

So the speaker of the parliament who so far has acted like Zuma's cockholster finally grew some balls yesterday and allowed a secret ballot.

So now even ANC MPs can vote against their own party, so there is now a chance for Zuma to be finally kicked out

For fucks sake dude, it's not even like the US.
They literally raped and murdered them. What the fuck...

100% correct, white makes up 8% of population. But though we have not a lot of votes, whites control most of the economy, and therefor makes up the majority of the tax base.

And the West is paying for it, correct?

How long before open war?
Will you accept White volunteers?

Oh boy I hope South Africa flings full right, and this will be the chimp out of this entire millennia

Just so you uneducatedfags know. If the vote of no confidence goes through, there is the chance for the African National Congress, the party of Nelson Mandela that has ruled for 23 years in South Africa, to get deposed in a quick election within weeks.

You realize that South Africa has to go full Margret Thatcher to survive? They literally have to clamp down on personal liberty , destroy the unions and then change our constitution?

There is no way this will happen if you take into account how communist left leaning the blacks are in this country.

Destined to fail, nothing will ever fix it.

How could it not? We know what they're doing to the farmers, and we know why. Talking about it gets you classed as racist bigot though, so most of us just live with our heads up our arses.

lol wrong, the liberal cucks left the soonest. Our jew population dropped from over 100k orthodox jews in johannesburg alone to only 20k. Its mostly anglos and jews who left. The ones that stayed were afrikaaners, the oposite of liberals.

Shit. Well, could be worse. At least your people know about it.

nope. forgein aid to south africa is minimal. we give more in aid than we receive

How is this not published? Not documented? This asshole needs to fry by the balls in pig fat. All he is doing is getting the country to move towards ethnic cleansing.
If any Boers are accepting volunteers I'm down, this is bullshit.

Not in Cape Town, I remember tons of Afrikaans people moving to Australia and New Zealand in 1998.

You are correct though, all the white liberal activists fucked off after apartheid unless they got a good bloody government job.

Including the free supply of electricity to the entirety of Zimbabwe.
That really pisses me off seeings as how much electricity has shot up.

It's probably much higher if you revise the definition of people to only include actual people..

volunteers wont be needed. it will be quick and very messy.

soldiers-of-misfortune.com/history/eo-sierra-leone.htm

CHIMP OUT ON STREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=bxJI842CAqM

this is usually the best stream, started the thread i mite early to let everyone get some snacks and get comfy, its gonna be a shit show

Have a bump

The EFF is also filthy lefties with communistic tendencies, but it cant possibly worse than Zuma

>Onorable Membas
Inglish is a fonetikalli fakt ap lenguij.

are you scared at all living there?

We don't really use a lot desu

Liveleaks at the ready, boys. This is not a drill. 30 minute countdown to the chimpout.

Going to visit SA on Monday!

How are things?

Not scared no. But constantly tensed, and ready. Like a lion tamer, he isnt scared of the lions, but he is on his guard the whole time, expecting something will and can happen anytime.

like brazil. 1st world and 3rd world all in one

No worse then Brazil should think

These bleks must stop fucking singing and go vote

Update: The anc and blf has applied for and received all public gallery seats.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwr9FfoWPOI

>these chants

>blf
This is going to be messy

All of those guys are in their 50s and 60s now, what is your point?

I can't wait to die in the race war

last batch of our conscripted army is 44 years old.

friendly reminder that most people here won't understand anything unless you give some context when you say things

my point is there is 500k white males between the age of 44-60 with combat experience. all still armed to the tooth. my point is there are more private security personel in south africa than the sap and sandf combined

racist niggers got all the seats

ANC are the ruling party, BLF are black fascists (and not the good kind of fascist that pol likes)

So they only need to wait 10 years to stsrt the genocide

Why aren't they training the youth?

a country literally being run by monkeys

its pretty funny because our western goverments are putting massive amounts of money into these people out of spite, and the niggers know they won't recieve anymore money if they just do a dictatorship
so they do this theater thing there

So this is how you summon rares...

most white people employ private security. in my case the company is owned by an ex Rhodesian who only employs white guys. these guards are trained and armed.

You'll certainly still need volunteers, and probably just to protect evacuating whites. Taking your country back is as out-of-the-question as it is here.

youtube.com/watch?v=qomDo54Bg90

where the chimpout? how come there are blacks who want Zumba out?

This is the 8th no confidence motion against the president. Nothing big is going to happen

>ex-Rhodesian

No such thing

there is a difference between anglos and boers. zim=anglos. sa=boers.

true he still comes around every month collecting canned good soaps and linen. sends a truckload to old age homes in salisbury once a month.

Did they find out about the COLLUSION??

Yeah no definitely, boet

yes, through a massive leak of emails. collusion between our government and a bunch of poo in the loos. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gupta_family#Guptagate

Imagine if some nog shot Putin and the Russians ravaged the entirety of their black government in revenge

Some give me a quick rundown. Who should I be rooting for?

how bad are race relations in SA really? like can a white person walk down a street where it's all blacks?

Ok, so it's maximum gibs.

Depends. German flag so you could be a nigger and shill for us.

Here we go

90% of blacks and whites just want to make a living. no animosity or anger. i work in an area wich is 99.99% black. never had a problem.

God help us

>can a white person walk down a street where it's all blacks?

Around blacks
[ ] Relax
[ X ] Do not Relax

>i work in an area wich is 99.99% black. never had a problem.

thats cause your blek

Damn it, I wanted to join in on the fun.

They pay taxes by stealing the negroes cosmic knowledge gained from their melanin. Capitalism is just a scheme to fleece the negro of his birthright.

Little do the negroes know their birthright is to live in squalor and die in a bush war. But whatever.

SABC Digital News

it won't be fun for lanky nu-males like myself

>i work in an area wich is 99.99% black. never had a problem.

reminds me of me once upon a time. i take it you're a fairly fit looking white male? and by now, just like me and whether conscious of it or not you've probably adopted certain behaviors that make you appear to be less worthwhile a target?

now what about people outside of our narrow window, the old and young, the weak and naive, whether problem glasses or walking canes; would they have a problem on a street that's 99% black?

>it won't be fun for lanky nu-males like myself
You can always improve on that, friend. It's never to early to mold yourself.

I'm getting the sinking feeling that these assholes are never going to shut up.

South African parliament live streams are always the best

they will get mugged, whether black or white.

I wonder how the Whites in that room feel listening to this tripe.

Audibly kekked

Someone give me a quick rundown of everything happening there right now.
Going there next month and want to survive.

Watching on SABC News boys.

why would you ever go there

Based Malema. Love hearing this fucker speak

The white populated area of South Africa should become independent before they're overrun by all the niggers.