twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jahans is a kekistani now?

Why always the same pictures?

inb4 cuckistani mods kill the thread

Kekistan fags are one step higher than being a normie

BASED boomer

Just look at these fucking clowns

youtu.be/KAIrieZI6vc

Endure almost 20 minutes of some of the worst cringe the alt-lite has to offer.

nothing wring with the kekistani's you effeminate leftist cuck

I like the Kekistan thing but, this is pretty much what I expected from its "citizens"

Incoming:"leftypol","shareblue","shill","stormfag"

I wasn't prepared was this.

so this whole thread is 2 faggots jerking each other off?

>Trump has millions of voters behind him
>focus on the absolutely most loserly ugly fat fucks that voted for him

Nice psy-op.
I'll still be voting Trump again, piss on your graves.

Fucking /leftypol/ shills

plus you crying like a little bitch

I'd happily put centrist kekistan cucks in gas chambers alongside leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

You're not in good company here either, communist faggot.

/leftypol/ is buttflustered that we are turning the cringe normies that usually would have been there's

Praise kek!

#MAGA

You are free to counter threads making fun of your people with your own material you know.

Why this guy looks like a giant baby?

5/5 bretty gud

Jesus christ, which of you retards was this?

PSA: if you buy Sup Forums related merch or use the term "meme" in your everyday dialogue then you are a big dummy head bisexual boy or maybe even worse.

oy vey

LOOK AT ALL THE SHITSKINS IN THE MOVEMENT

Nothing but nu-males in maga hats.

Eeeeew

The kekistan meme died a while ago lads.

>Lives in Berkeley
>Can't spell Berkeley

This

Do you have any real life pictures of the people in the top 2 panels so that we can compare them to the kekistanis?

Them trips look delicious
Also, the_donald is the cancer of the internet

quad squad in the house

Haha what a pack of degenerates. If it wasnt for the flag i could believe it was a photo from downtown portland

Daily reminder that we are the kike intellectuals of our movement and "kekistanis" our are retarded blue haired useful idiots.

You need to be over 18 to post here.

Sure.

A right wing Libertarian.

Natsocs and white/ethno-nationalists.

There's some truth in that.
But how do we redirect their shekels from e-celebs directly to us?

Most people would probably call me alt-right and I think kekistanis are pathetic.

What're oathkeepers?

I am just laughing at how ridiculous both sides are. Sure those who are Kekistani are cringe, but far less than the retards on the left. It's like having to choose between eating a shit sandwich as opposed to a shit sandwich with glass in it.

MUH CONSTITUTION
MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM

This was pre-kekistan kek though you fucking newfag

What's the endgame of these threads? It's always a single poster posting the same pics for like half an hour.

I love how you kikes are still mad about this. This plague of frogs thing must really worry you. Maybe Jehova doesn't like you after all?

S H A D I L A Y.

Xhe thinks it can cause kekposting to be uncool. Six months of this and no results so far, but you know how dumb lefties are.

my favorite is the dude on the far right who realizes he fucked up by being here, and was just about to leave before the pic got taken

How can you resist making fun of these retards? They bring it entirely upon themselves, I don't want to be associated with these fucking cretins at all. Nobody does.

>cringe

This word must have stronger meaning among SJW's or in SHebrew origin.

>the dude on the far right who realizes he fucked up by being here
>the dude on the far-right
How very appropriate

So powerful, kekistanis are scared now that over 200 antifa have been thrown in jail for 10 years each.

Keep this up, maybe somebody will raise the funds to have Yvette Felarca and Bike Lock Fag raped in prison. To death.

meta AF

The difference between the virgin political party and the chad revolution

Daily reminder that kekistani cringy retards might as well be god among men compared to your average /leftypol/ faggot.

> LOOK AT ALL THE SHITSKINS IN THE MOVEMENT

Do you think Maddox and Ruka are jews? Seems likely...

That's true, but I still hate them both.

> Daily reminder that kekistani cringy retards might as well be god among men compared to your average /leftypol/ faggot

Why do all communists look like they have downs?

take that crap to >>>/ptg/

How come they all look like social rejects and losers?

/ptg/ are exactly the sort of people being made fun of here. They are r/t_d lite.

>right relentlessly attacks other parts of the right
>left unites every leftist group possible
>waaah why does the right never gain traction?!

Hmm...

Ill give these autists points, even the niggers, for being slightly less retarded than the left. They may be cringey and look like they came from the West Coast but at least they snapped out of it.
t.formerly leftie faggot
Thank God I joined the military.

>right relentlessly attacks other parts of the right
These faggots are centrists and "classical liberals" you retard.

That's a manchild if I've ever seen one

So you worship at the feet of other men instead of fucking women and furthering your life + career? Got it.

Because the same shills make the same garbage threads every day?

Welcome to Sup Forums

>everyone less right is a cuck and a centrist
>everyone as right as me is controlled oppositon
>everyone more right is a purity spiralling larper

Funny how people consistently blame gen z for kekistan when there are maybe two, three kids tops in this thread

So you want others to tell you what to think, how to act, and control nearly every aspect of your life rather than being self sufficient, and being able to make your own decisions? Got it.

What you just described is your own religious devotion to trump. The rest of us have jobs, wives, kids. You know, "furthering the white race" or whatever. Has your dad hung himself yet, seeing his effeminate son being a 'HURR DURR MEME WAR VETERAN'?

>Reduces political movement to a cartoon frog
>HURRR DURRR WHY DOES THE RIGHT ATTACK ITSELF?!?! SJW BTFO

Everything you wrote is true.

They proudly call themselves centrists, classical liberals and anti-identitarians. They are not right wing at all, they are limp-wristed indecisive memeing faggots.