OY VEY MO IMMIGRANTS MO MONEY

>BETTA LET THE AFRICANS AND ARABS IN GOYIM, DONT'CHA LIKE MORE SHEKELS?

archive.is/vlULe

>I'M FUCKING WHITE

>neo-keynesian economics
yeah sure it "works" if you use a completely fiat currency then give it to immigrants and then measure success based on some arbitrary measure

the anglo-saxon economies are bankrupt, they're zombie economies that survive on mass immigration from 3rd world shitholes,

>less immigrints
=
>less gibs
=
>less gvernment debdtds
=
>less growth for central banks
=
>jews

banksters just take the average and plaster it to the immigrants to prove importing more of them will make the economy grow

the sad truth is most of the MENA stock will suck more money than they put back and make life for EVERYONE worse

they should fucking off themselves

>infinite growth in a finite world
They will succeed in their insanity and we will suffer as a result. Prepare accordingly.

worse for everyone except jewish banker leeches, see this comment /thread

Then these filthy kikes can promote immigration to Israel and stop exploiting the west for shekels.

>economic growth at all costs

I'd rather live on a farm without internet or chemotherapy than live in a dead society that is doing well economically.

Invest in crypto currency. Let the Keynes economics die.

These faggots value nothing but money

Even if we go with their reasoning, this is bullshit. Poor countries are the ones who need to grow, not the rich ones - these could just settle on where they are and provide a life of comfort for its citizens forever. Its not like the world is a competition to see who is richer.

Can this guy get fired by Trump?

Also all of that money would go to the ((investor class)) as Miller already pointed out.

>the third world needs white settlers to come and colonize the land to promote growth there
Holy shit central bankers are fucking racist man.

>These faggots value nothing but money
This actually sums up America pretty accurately.

>more migrants
>wages go down
>private companies produce more to make more profit
Losers:
>the working class

Scenario 1:
> Cheaper goods
> Politicians and mainstream media saying how good economy is doing
> Meanwhile, 25 year old doesn't have a job
> Can't start a family because no job
> Destined to remain childless and fatherless
> More immigration is needed
> No community feeling, everything is atomized
> Crime and violence increases
> People distrust each other
> 2 Trillion total GDP with 20k GDP per capita
> Cultural degeneracy

Scenario 2:
> Cost of good increases
> Economy stagnates or declines (Total GDP)
> 25 year old gets job
> Starts family
> Feeling of local community returns
> Less crime & violence
> Trust in other people increases
> 1 Trillion total GDP with 40k GDP per capita
> Cultural virtue

Whats better?

same expression, and ours was a parody

Douglas Murray did some good investigation on this for his book "The Strange Death of Europe" about how organisations like to pretend that all immigrants are young, fluent-in-English, highly skilled single people who will immediately take a high-paying job which pays loads of tax, never have children, and leave before they start to need pensions. From these, the host country benefits because they reap the rewards of another country's investment. In reality, it's mainly low-skilled, often barely literate/english-fluent third-worlders, most of whom will never earn enough to pay tax, with a bunch of kids in tow who must be immediately provided for with school places and such at the expense of the taxpayer.

In some cases they actually just blantly lie about what their studies say. I don't have the page references unfortunately because I lent it to my grandparents so don't have it to hand.

(((growth))), sure

>son of immigrants claims that immigration is good

Well, he's not biased at all is he.

>which is better
Which ever makes the bankers more money

Yea goy, you need constant growth and expansion to pay back the central bank. Never mind that constant expansion is unsustainable and a Ponzi scheme.

WTF I want to give up my nation's identity and turn it into a middle-eastern shithole now.

>implying total growth is better than per capita growth
I'd rather live in Switzerland than in India despite the later having a much bigger GDP you know.

>gdp goes up
>gdp per capita doesn't

Really makes you think it's about the rich getting richer.

these idiots have to realise that running a country is nothing like running a business. you can have a million pajeets, nigs and sandnigs per 1 white guy and a business would run. a country however..

That's a face I can trust

>an "immigrant" is a universal and constant unit beneficial in all possible cases
t-thanks keynes

I don't want another million or 50 million shits on my streets or in my communities and neither does the White people of all the nations the KIKE like in pic related want to Genocide!

Growth v immigrants.

Fuck immigrants

This

China GDP 11.2 trillion USD
Switzerland GDP 659.8 billion USD

What's the better country to live in?

Niggers and muzzies do grow the GDP. But it is because of the gibs and the debt required to provide them.

STOP HAVING KIDS GOY
LET IN THESE SOMALIS GOY

Thats right, listen to mr Kashkari!
You dont want to end up like japan no?
Population growth to all eternity for that G D P.
But we also need to take care of the enviroment.
So stop making white babies and import some black ones that are already existing.

>less growth
in criminality

Hes a jew right?

poo

>Letting poor uneducated mountain tribesmen in immediately increases GDP and gross income

Capital idea chap!

The scary things is that the older generation nearing retirement is totally willing to do so in order to ensure their pension gibs

However we all know how this is going to end:
> No pension because migrants are net negative on tax
> Destruction of society because young native population has low birthrate because economy is shit and cultural degeneracy

That arbitrary measure is how much (((intrest))) they get to charge on all the new debt.

Growth for who?

>Be germany
>Import somalian
>Somali gets government money
>Government buys house for somali (GDP increase)
>Somali buys knife with government money (GDP increase due to commercial activity)
>Somali threatens german native to give his valuables (GDP increase because native has to buy new phone & wallet)
>Somali rapes & stabs native german woman (GDP increase because healthcare & pharmaceutical costs)
>Other natives feel insecure, buy weapons and security accessories (GDP increase)
>People feel unsafe at night and call taxi instead of walking (GDP increase)

The list goes on and on.

kek

But the zombiefication started a long time ago with stuff like the new deal etc. Which sounds great if you can avoid abuse of the system and are willing to root out corruption. Have a minimal social safety net for people who truly need it doesn't sound like a bad idea. But it sure as fuck shouldn't be federal, maybe not even state wide and only regional and have to have lived there for a while. But anyway you take on debt so that the industrious and working peoples can send more imroving there own conditon and increasing the size of the gov't etc, but thats not how it ususally works out. The further we drift from a meritocracy the more we lose the ability to care about fraud and abuse. Even if we had a competent buearacracy the rabid leftists would try and stop it.

The whole premise of more immigration = more economic grow is based on the principle that immigrats are productive.
This works for westen countries immigrants because they have studies and are looking for job offers.
But Middle East/Sub-Saharian only come for the free gibs, meaning they put a stain in the economic system of the country instead of helping it.

Of course, were would the bank and jews steal it's money from?

Britbong is onto something here...

Something I never even realized before, that a friend mentioned to me recently.

Jews do NOT consider themselves white at all (most white people don't know this and are confused why seemingly white people hate other white people), even though they look white. So when you look at someone like Ben Shapiro, he does NOT consider himself white at all. Same applies to almost all jews you see in the media writing these white hatred articles.

So these people hate "whites" because they themselves don't consider themselves to be white and are using their power in the media to destroy "whites" as a race.

This is why Hitler did what he did, they have been doing this for a long, long time.

See why they they keep pushing blacks to fuck white women so hard now? In reality, if they keep this up they will lower the IQ of white people by race mixing and take over western nations by pure power / IQ.