Individual grows weed

>individual grows weed
>costs around $100-150 to get started, and then can grow as much weed as they like for personal usage for the price of electricity
>gets no-knock raided by the police who kills their dog and throws them in a for-profit private prison where they are forced to do slave labor for a couple of dollars a day
>corporation does the same thing except on a massive scale
>charges $300 a bottle for some capsules containing cannabis extract
>wow, great progressive business idea, amazing!

>individual kills someone
>imprisoned in a for-profit prison for years without rehabilitation, comes out of prison more fucked up than when they went in
>can't get a job due to having been in prison, is forced to turn to crime to survive, putting them back in prison
>corporation kills hundreds of people
>gets fined 0.1% of their monthly revenue, CEO gets an intern to write an apology statement, maybe fires a fall guy executive who retires with a golden parachute

>individual goes into debt through no fault of their own (medical bills for example)
>you're just not working hard enough! If you didn't want to be poor, you wouldn't be! Pull yourself up by your bootstraps!
>bank goes bankrupt due to gambling with everybody's money
>government gives them a massive bailout
>bank executives give themselves a raise

Why are people okay with this?

Communists aren’t people. Communists reject our rights so we reject theirs. Rights must be reciprocated, given communists do not accept our rights we need not bother respecting theirs. Given that communists are historically notorious for their lack of respect for property rights and self-ownership and have been responsible for the greatest mass murders in human history, we can deduce that they do not apply rights such as self-ownership to others or themselves. Furthermore, this means that communists cannot be considered moral agents. One can not be considered a moral agent if one does not have an ability to make a moral judgement. Since these moral relativists reject the notion of morality altogether, we know they are incapable of acting in a moral fashion. In order for rights to exist between two or more beings, there must exist some level of reciprocation of rights. Such is the minimum requirement for one to be considered a moral being. Communists are incapable of reciprocating rights, as they do not believe such things exist. We can thus conclude that communists; being incapable of showing the characteristics of humanity, are therefore–for all intents and purposes–not human, and as such should be treated as dangerous primates.

>Why are people okay with this?
the whole idea of incorporating the business is so that the business takes the fall instead of you.

that's called corporatism.
aka fascism.

>don't do something illegal?
>Don't do something very illegal and morally wrong?
>emergency medical treatment is unfortunately free in this country and no emergency room can legally turn you away until you are well enough to walk out on your own

Anything else? It really saddens me that you can be so ignorant yet so full of passion for something at the same time. Poor dear.

no knock raids are cancer but I highly doubt anyone is getting no-knocked over homegrown for personal use. has that actually happened? how would the feds even know unless you were dealing and somebody flipped on you? I guess it's possible but it seems unlikely.

I'm not a communist but I approve of your post insofar as it triggered this spastic memeball over here

leftypol memes are shit leave this board faggot

Capitalists aren’t people. Capitalists reject our rights so we reject theirs. Rights must be reciprocated, given capitalists do not accept our rights we need not bother respecting theirs. Given that capitalists are historically notorious for their lack of respect for worker's rights and self-management and have been responsible for the greatest mass murders in human history, we can deduce that they do not apply rights such as self-ownership to others or themselves. Furthermore, this means that capitalists cannot be considered moral agents. One can not be considered a moral agent if one does not have an ability to make a moral judgement. Since these moral relativists reject the notion of morality altogether, we know they are incapable of acting in a moral fashion. In order for rights to exist between two or more beings, there must exist some level of reciprocation of rights. Such is the minimum requirement for one to be considered a moral being. Capitalists are incapable of reciprocating rights, as they do not believe such things exist. We can thus conclude that capitalists; being incapable of showing the characteristics of humanity, are therefore–for all intents and purposes–not human, and as such should be treated as dangerous primates.

please don't copy the weakest pasta around to repurpose it inefficiently for your own causes, it's just detracting from your message

why are /leftypol/ so consistently weak sauce and offbrand quality? it's like the most basic shit isn't being understood by you guys, you just replace le happy merchant with porky and call it a day. it doesn't have the necessary bite to make it stick. I say this as a Berniebot

In all those exemples the reason it went wrong is because government has the power to chose what is right and what is wrong.

That's not companies that raided your doors for your ganja.

And you want to give more power to governments, are you idiot ?

a trip to the ER is not free sweetheart

> your rights end where my profits are threatened

If those banks would have failed, everyone's retirement gets wiped out and the government(along with every other government caught in tsunami) collapses.

there is no right to work or employment

this. your enemy is the jews. jews are the corrupt capitalists. without the jews capitalism wont be that much of a bad thing

Corporations are perversions of the free market. Sorry faggot.

But there is a right to life. If you ignore that basic right, you clearly lack empathy and therefore basic humanity. If you deny the right to life through witholding the means to survive (in this case work or employment) you are a sociopath who at the very least should clasped in irons, or better yet shot.

The right to life doesn't imply that I, or anybody else for that matter, am somehow obligated to shoulder the burden of maintaining your pathetic and miserable existence against my will. No one is denying you the opportunity of gaining access to resources necessary for life either, it's simply that society has agreed upon a specific way through which you may then be rewarded the privilege of enjoying the products of other people's labour so that you may live by consuming them. You're not entitled to being taken care of being granted the means by which you will then be able to survive free of charge simply by merit or having been born. Neck yourself filthy subhuman gypsy.

..being taken care of or being granted..*
..by merit of having been..*
God, I hate phoneposting

All of tjese injustices do not make up for the abomination that is Marxism.

>costs around $100-150 to get started,
stopped reading their
nobump
op is a faggot

>Thinks emergency room is free
>Even in spite of the bills you get after
>Leading to either having to pay massive amounts of money for the treatment or having to file bankruptcy and having your credit

Yeah it's totally free.

You're a fucking dumbass.

having your credit ruined*

>>costs around $100-150 to get started, and then can grow as much weed as they like for personal usage for the price of electricity

why would some cuck do this when shit grows under the sun for free

>Why are people okay with this?
for the same reason they come here and hate other people, if they don't hate other people then how else can they accept that they are slaves, that we have a class system, some are to be trusted with guns but most are not according to democrats, republicans clearly outline that your body is state property with their abortion nonsense, and of course if the women are property and they are because they cannot be trusted to make decisions regarding their body which is state property then everyone who is born from a woman is also state property

you're all slaves and you've been tricked into cheering for your own slavery through emotional hot button (((ISSUES)))

remember that before England sailed the world and conquered all they were a slave state of Rome, just like Germany and France

we need to seek out the origin of this declaration of slavery and oppose it

>Communists aren’t people.
exactly, and Solomon was the first communist, and there is no difference between Christianity and communism

>>Leading to either having to pay massive amounts of money for the treatment or having to file bankruptcy and having your credit

not giving them a fake name at the hospital

tfw when OP confuses capitalism with corporatism

>Give fake name
>Get incorrect medical records
>Don't get best treatment that considers your medical history
>And/or they give you medicine/treatment that reacts poorly with a procedure you've had or other medication your on
>Get even more ill or die

Great thinking!

Not you but this guy See

>government enforces terrible laws that ruins lives and kills people
>this is the fault of capitalism
>if only we had more government none of this would happen

average commie brainlet

This post is absolutely hilarious, really. I didn't plan on addressing it directly, but I will.

First example is regarding Government intervention and regulation of the lives of private citizens. To think that a literal Communist would be advocating for less Government, that's just beyond ironic.

The third one is again all of Government's faults. Regulation and intervention in healthcare perverts prices resulting in the current mess, and then, the Government again steps in and, in accordance to Keynesian economics, the most left-leaning perversion of Capitalism, bails out the losers. Capitalism is about profit and loss. You're not supposed to prevent losses.

So uhh.. why aren't you a Libertarian exactly?

>when a retard ancap mistakes capitalism for a market economy

That's actually pretty funny

If you don't like it then go to North Korea faggot.

I have no medical history anyway
I have literally nothing to lose

>Bitch about gulags being a thing
Sounds like the state has too much power here

I think you missed the point.

>implying a communist wants more government

communism is stateless by definition retard

>people will share property with no authority to enforce it
people like you are proof that commies are retarded

Yes, it uses the same magic dust that makes taxation not be theft in order to transform the dictatorship of the proletariat into a stateless society, even though Marx himself had absolutely no fucking idea how that would come about and instead simply assumed that it would, magically.

what does any of that have to do with hitting up ER staff for painkillers which is what most of these junkie freeloaders are doing