Nazis killing the ''unfit'' (disabled)

What do you think about this Sup Forums?
What is your opinion about the Nazis killing their own for being ''unfit''?
Was that a wise choice or not?
Was it better for the German society at the time or ever?

ushmm.org/information/exhibitions/online-exhibitions/special-focus/nazi-persecution-of-the-disabled

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/a-memorial-to-the-nazis-disabled-victims/379528/
archive.is/gn227
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never happened. Look how many of them are autistic now.

More sources that aren't ZOG-owned. Seriously. And you know what I mean by that

Sometimes I'm annoyed to the very edge by a lot of lesser abled people because they get a free pass on irrationality and often praised for it, but I still wouldn't want stuff like the Reichs T4 programs for them to be honest

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/09/a-memorial-to-the-nazis-disabled-victims/379528/

Any source i'd post will be ''ZOG-owned'' to you and your likes, this is a serious topic, they did it, period, i want to know why and was it for the best or not, if your not up to it kid, don't reply.

Can you back this up?

Why do you get annoyed? They didn't have a choice, let them be, they weren't as blessed.

wtf I love nazis now

Want to kick the niggers out because they are stupid but want to keep broken whites because thy are pale?
No. Severe alzheimer, microcephalia, down syndrome, anything that requires constant vigilance or care should be spare.

What if we archive it
archive.is/gn227

Can we get some information about the scope of this purported event and the metrics used to determined unfitness?
I'm speaking from historical ignorance, not arbitrary skepticism (this time).

I think you should be crucified for beong an enemy.counter revolutionary and a filthy kike liar.

The retarded or severely disabled are a drain on any society. Removing these genes from society is well within the rights of a healthy society as nature would have removed these genes anyways in years long gone.

However killing someone for being "unfit" is silly, there is also little to no evidence of mass extermination of people for putting it as simply as you stated.
A legless man can still sit in a chair and guard a door, it's another body in a war effort that could be used.
Moderation is always key user, always.

Haha look at me not reading (not even noticing) the link
For the benefit of other retards like myself I'll quote a bit of it
>On July 14, 1933, the German government instituted the “Law for the Prevention of Progeny with Hereditary Diseases.” This law called for the sterilization of all persons who suffered from diseases considered hereditary, including mental illness, learning disabilities, physical deformity, epilepsy, blindness, deafness, and severe alcoholism. With the law’s passage the Third Reich also stepped up its propaganda against the disabled, regularly labeling them “life unworthy of life” or “useless eaters” and highlighting their burden upon society.

Since I've got the information I sought, I'll have it.
Sterilizing people for physical deformity, blindness, and deafness seems wasteful. These things will either prevent reproduction, or they will not. If they do not, there is probably some reason why the individual was worthy of reproduction in spite of the flaw. None of them are are total cessations of an individual's capacity to contribute to the collective. So those bits are wasteful.
Mental illness is questionable, and I don't even know enough about epilepsy to judge.
Learning disabilities and severe alcoholism sound like great things to sterilize people for. Such people ARE likely to breed, even though they ARE NOT likely to be contribute to society.

Germany werent antagonists to any friendly population, and I will not be on the defensive, and allow you freedom to assault as I reject your lies.

Uh, I don't know about putting a cripple on guard duty that seems kind of retarded. Probably be better for some sort or office work or maybe a QC inspector in an arms factory.

why didnt the nazis kill the man with one testical? thats fucking unfit genetically.

And what is the evidence for this?

Guard duty is often sitting at a chair, something they can do, along with hitting an alarm button and shooting someone.

Didn't i tell you to shut the fuck up? I sure did to the other retard, but i know you read it, by your post i can tell your mentally disabled, you should've died with the rest.

I kinda agree with the sterilization of people who have a hereditary disease ie: asthma, ankylosing spondylitis, etc.
Too many selfish individuals have kids whilst they have some sort of genetic disease just because they can without thinking about the repercussions that might happen and even if their kid doesn't have it there's a high chance that his offspring will.
In the long run, I believe it's better and will help future generations as well.

Where is your proof?

Not sure if it is true or just allied and don't really care one way or the other.

I support euthanizing retards but that's about it. Cripples, blind people, crazy people and other disabled people have and can contribute to society. In fact they have been some of the greatest contributors. But retards are completely useless.

Literally actually a good and moral thing to do. People with extreme disabilities have to be put out of their misery. Those with light disabilities should always have the option to volunteer to be put to sleep if they can't bare to live without an arm or leg or two or would die from cancer.

seeWhere is your brain?

pretty much this.
we can't retards running around spilling their tainted seed everywhere while scientists and geniuses die childless.
It's bad for everyone.

One story I had read, based on testimony of people who were involved was that they wanted to study medical staff to see if they would go through with the act of genocide.
So they gave nurses, doctors' interns jobs at a remote clinic with no no idea that they were actually what was being observed.
They had them working with worst cases of human disabilities, disfigured, severely mentally and physically incapable of ever taking care of them selves, lives with the highest levels of human suffering with no hope of any kind of cure or rehabilitation.
They were initially asked to commit what essentially was a mercy killing, putting them out of their misery.
Then the subjects were given patients of lesser and lesser degrees of handicaps to see how far the medical personnel would go.
Eventually they became numb to it and had no problem putting other people down without guilt.

people with downs are FUCKING BASED!!!!

Good.

In WWI the bodies of the dead were propped up in the trenches for the appearance of a full fighting force.

"Even the dead have a place in this war"

This
and thisI'd like to ask both of you about midgets, i heard that if you breed with them, the kid will be 100% born a midget, if this is true, is it better if we leave them alone as long as it will be illegal for them to breed with a normal person, or should they just be put out?

This all has it's roots in the eugenics movement in the US in the 20-30s.
Families like the Carnegies and Bushes were big supporters and help start up planned parenthood with this in mind.

Uhm, I don't think we need to start killing everybody that has a certain disease, just make sure they don't procreate, It's bad for everyone involved especially when you're a kid and you have let's say asthma, you're not allowed to do too much strenuous activity, so while all of your classmates are enjoying playing different sports you're sitting on the bench watching contemplating why were you born in the first place. I think it's very important to let them know that and maybe they'll understand.

As long as they don't pass on their messed up genes it should be fine.

Keeps the gene pool clean and your race healthy, OP

didnt happen, but killing scum like you should be encouraged

In addition, I truly believe that people who want to marry should be tested for certain genetic markers, for example, ankylosing spondylitis has a specific genetic marker that helps identify if that person has any pre-disposition to that disease which is HLA-B27, this genetic marker also is present in patients that have Chron's Disease, Reactive arthritis, Psoriasis.

However, not all individuals that have this maker will develop any of those diseases in their lifetime, for example in Scandinavia 24% of its population is HLA-B27 positive.

Identifying individuals that carry this marker alongside others can greatly improve our gene-pool and also will help us study it even more to understand its behavior and how we can prevent it.

The same effect can be achieved by sterilising the unfit and promoting healthy births. It takes a few generations but at least you don't have blood on your hands.

I've worked with some of the archive documents for a internship in a federal archive I did months ago.

Most (women) were sterilized bc mental illnesses like schizophrenia.

You should throw retards, who go to stay in a flat next to my flat, through the window first.

I think it's ok. I'm pro abortion pro death penalty and pro doctor assisted suicide.

Logically speaking, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it

Too much money spent

Yes. People with inheritable diseases should be sterilized. We should not allow our evolution to be guided by chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

thread theme

Look up Eugenics in the USA. Prepare to be wowed.