Illegal immigration along the Canada – U.S. border has reached a new pinnacle

The canadian government is involved in an orgy of national destruction right now. They are trying to do as much damage as is humanly possible.

They are willing to accept unlimited casualties in pursuit of their demographic and ideological objectives. There is no amount of crimes committed against Canadians that would ever cause Trudeau to rethink what he is doing.

>Before the Canadian government has determined if a person poses a national security risk to Canada – if they’re a terrorist, a war criminal, a fugitive or a drug dealer – they’re sent to live freely in Montreal.

>Before we know if they’re even eligible for refugee status in Canada, if they have health problems that would make them inadmissible or if they’re had a previous history in Canada, we release them and hope for the best.

>We simply trust they bother to show up to their “initial” admissibility hearing some two months later.

torontosun.com/2017/08/07/trudeaus-lost-all-control-of-our-border-crisis

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3529644/asylum-claims-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/editorials/globe-editorial-why-canadas-border-problems-will-only-get-worse-under-donald-trump/article35896530/
business.financialpost.com/commodities/energy/a-tragedy-for-canada-petronas-cancels-36b-lng-project-as-b-c-jacks-up-demands/wcm/de2567c8-499d-489f-9dec-3826a01c932c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I say... Kill every last leaf

It would help if the Prime Minister did not make ambiguous statements about how open Canada is towards refugees - it gives the wrong ideas to unqualified asylum seekers.

But asking a cuck not to virtue signal... that's pretty fuckin tall order.

Sh..should Canada maybe also build a wall, Sup Forums?

Up here saying you want the border enforced gets the same reaction as kicking a puppy to death.

Honestly it will save us the trouble when they turn into another multiculti shithole in a decade with human locusts now fleeing their borders. The best version of America will be like a giant Switzerland...tightly controlled population gaining wealth and staying out of the affairs of others unless they are a true threat.

So I can cross into Canada illegally and stay there? I'm a liberal trans woman and I need to escape Texas. I also need gibs, much healthcare, and dude weed lmao. I no longer wish to live under the Trump/Pence regime.

Wait a minute if Mexicans want to live in the US so badl, wouldn't it be a better idea to fly to Canada and just walk over to the US?

>dude weed
it's still illegal. we got tricked

no cause they can get free gibs in Canada.

the USA finally put their foot down and started to eradicate illegal immigrants. this is normal thing to do in non cucked countries like Japan.

Canada opened its asshole wider to take in all the shitskins the US was taking up until now. I just hope this country dies burns in the process. Get a gun and prepare for the shitstorm because its not going to get any better.

I can't believe anyone voted for this imbecile after what a national disaster his father was. You get what your bargained for. He tricked your dumb asses so he could become a fifth column for Islam. Should've paid attention.

>HIS HAIR GOT MORE AIRTIME THAN HIS POLICIES.
>tfw we got to look upon the Dear Leader's hair for hours

forgot pic

and wasn't that faggot supposed to go after election reform?

Yes. But I guess it's not what the Chinese billionaires wanted.

im sorry leafs. you guys were quality shitposters. ill miss you when they block the chans because of wrongthink and diversity.

Thanks user. We'll meet again at the big imageboard in the sky.

The elites pushing this "blend all people" suicidal anti-white bullshit need to strung up and beatne like pinatas til their legs turn to mush and their guts fall put. Then just leave them up there for the birds to feast on.

People are getting too distracted by these cuck pioliticians though.
Politicians aren't in control ,that's a myth. They're just the puppets .I'm talking about those deep state motherfuckers that control the banks,media,buy off the government,run the IC etc.

It's like mopping the floor everyday under a leaky pipe and never fixing the damn pipe.

canada is so thoughy infiltrated and controlled that it would take the USA intelligence community and it's might to unfuck this place.

Canada needs more people. As a total country we have 4 million fewer people than commiefornia.

We're the second largest country by land mass. The only reason we're not a super power with the resources we have, is lack of population.

Stop trying to hold us down OP.

greeting liberal intern

You guys do realize what "refugees" are, right? It's desperate people fleeing an unsafe situation. These people crossing the border are not terrorists, they're coming here because they legitimately have nowhere else to turn and are afraid for their lives.

We are processing them and giving them a fair hearing. I'm sorry that due process and respect for human rights are apparently so hard to comprehend.

>You guys do realize
>right?
>I'm sorry that due process and respect for human rights are apparently so hard to comprehend.

You're a shill...Yeah it's bretty bad in the USA. total warzone.

I'm not a liberal, I'm a realist. The reality is Canada is so underpopulated that we'll never be anything more than what we are now, without more people.

These people will enter the workforce and pay much more to Canadian society over the long term, than any of the short term help they get establishing themselves.

However I believe there needs to be a balance of the people welcomed here. It shouldn't be just blacks and muslims. It should be everyone who wants to live and contribute to our winter wasteland.

>leafs

So for all you bleeding hearts out there, where this still hasn't cross the line... out of curiosity, where exactly is the line for you?

>Increase of asylum claims in Canada means wait times could hit over 11 years, cost $2.97B

End homelesness in Canada once and for all or bring in refugeees with that 3 billion... tough call.
globalnews.ca/news/3529644/asylum-claims-canada/

3 billion/12,000=250,000 homeless could have their needs provided for one year

What "line?" The one where I think our immigration and refugee policy is too lenient?

Your an idiot and part of the problem. Probably some jew shilling. You should be happy your country is underpopulated and you should be fighting tooth and nail to keep it that way. These immigrants are scum. 3rd worlders who don't want to help Canada. They will contribute NOTHING. They will give you ZERO benefits. They will contribute NOTHING to society or any program!!

Assuming you aren't a shill, you are even worse. A retarded liberal who can't keep there head out of their asses. You sound exactly like those idiots in Sweden, and europe for that matter. YOU are the problem. Go suck some migrant dick faggot. KYS

Pretty sure homeless Canadians have it much better than Syrian refugees.

These are not all refugees...

They are mostly economic migrants taking advantage Canada's proper refugee program and jumping the cue of legal immigration practices, while a lot of legitimately applying immigrants are left waiting in the que.

And they'll be deported.

I one dumb fuck pure french who voted for this cuck and hes pround of because muh weed. Yesterday I heard he got a stroke from all the shit he smokes all his life and is in the hospital dying. Fuck him and his phillipino mutt kids.

we're not a super power because canada is mostly an inhabitable wasteland.

Most economic activity is done on a very thin strip of land along the border of the USA. Canada was really fine the way it was, we don't need to be a superpower, thats actually a lie told to you to accept immigrants.

Bringing in more shitskins will only momentarily boost demand and the banks can profit from interest through credit.

Government likes to build a ton of housing and big box stores selling junk to cater to these immigrants, but its all short term profits, its a giant shoe string operation. import immigrants, cash out, repeat then forget about the rest.

nothing is being manufactured no real value is being created, gathering the third world into one place is only going to end up in disaster but ok keep on bluepilling yourself i won't be the one stuck in the shitstorm when it happens.

I'm in uni here and I swear to go its like 30% white. I hope for WW3 everyday. I want to be fucking nuked.

k

I know the difference between "your" and you're...

That puts my I.Q. at least 20 points higher than "yours". So I really don't care what "your" uneducated ass thinks.

Kindly fuck off retard.

Shame on the Toronto Sun for printing this crap.

Liberal interns.

>missing the point this much

Thing is Canadians have no interest in being a global player. It's not in our national character. I think we see ourselves as more similar to nordic countries than anything else. Small, social democracies that are pretty rich and comfy.

This push for 100 million Canadians is not something anyone I know wants or agrees with

We have tens of thousands now that we've ordered deported - but we can't find them.

Posting under a false flag?

...and we're the shills?

Fuck off idiot. When you start posting with your own flag, maybe we can talk.

>illegal immigration along the Canada – U.S. border has reached a new pinnacle
enjoy the spics

you have to stay here and post you shill so we're going to be talking whether you want to or not

The glob andmail is trying to blame Trump for Trudeaus fuckups. It's gonna be venezuala tier up here soon - america getting the blame for every failure, not shitty legislature or policies.:

>Globe editorial: Why Canada’s border problems will only get worse under Donald Trump

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/editorials/globe-editorial-why-canadas-border-problems-will-only-get-worse-under-donald-trump/article35896530/

The best part is that Canada's healthcare system will crash and burn by trying to support the native population along with all the refugees and illegals

>888
chekked.

Yep.

If Canada does't take a firm stance against this illegal immigration refugee bullshit illegal mexicans fleeing ICE are going to start pouring over our border.

We need to send these motherfuckers back.

>letting anyone in without qualification is processing

This is accurate.

No one fleeing from the US to Canada is a refugee.

When the Favelas(Slums) begin appearing in Canada in droves I will laugh myself to death

The government is officially so insane that it scares off investors and acts like a woman scorned when they fuckoff to better climates.

‘A tragedy for Canada’: Petronas cancels $36B LNG project

>Loses hundreds of billions worth of gas revenues
business.financialpost.com/commodities/energy/a-tragedy-for-canada-petronas-cancels-36b-lng-project-as-b-c-jacks-up-demands/wcm/de2567c8-499d-489f-9dec-3826a01c932c

This type of thing combined with reckless, relentless xenophilia is ruining canada.

FUN FACT: ONTARIO HAS TWICE THE DEBT OF COMMIEFORNIA YET 1/3 THE POPULATION

google 'tent city canada'

Fuck Trudeau, he's mad that Quebec isn't cucked yet so he's willingly letting all of these "refugees" flooding in to get rid of us. Winter can't arrive fast enough.

write your local politicians. they use letters to justify speaking the truth and raising real issues.