A good place to tell transgender folk to kill themselves. Just look at this goldmind the west made!

A good place to tell transgender folk to kill themselves. Just look at this goldmind the west made!

reddit.com/r/transpassing/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/transpassing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean /animalcrossing/?

kek that ben garrison photo

rate

haters gonna hate

rat people/plague

finally, people are waking up

this is why democracy should be IQ based.

These fucking people are so fucking stupid. They have convinced themselves of this cause and all it is, is a fad

and in 3 years from now. It will be nothing. And some of these morons are getting sex changes. Realizing that hey...i like my regular sex. Then changing back again.

morons.

www.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/6scxba/how_do_i_look_very_suicidal/

Kek keep these coming

We should take pictures of ourselves with wigs on and post them with gay little insecure titles

>how to dox yourself 101

Fuck I nearly killed myself from revulsion!

Just do it (tm)

oh god, they're all hideous

there's better traps in south america, way better

LOL
>How do I look? (very suicidal)
>no comments (yet)
>there doesn't seem to be anything here

granted its only shows posted 5 mins ago but still funny

It's all ogre now.

>How do I look? (very suicidal)
answered his own question

c. 1710
> The trojans were brutal, greek fire everywhere! Trebuchets flying at the drop of a hat!
c. 1910
>The knights were brutal, throwing spears everywhere! Swords flying at the drop of a hat!
c. 2010
>The cowboys were brutal, hot bullets everywhere! Knuckles flying at the drop of a hat!
c. 2110
>The anons were brutal, doxxing everywhere! 'KYS' flying at the drop of a hat!

Stop misgendering her you fucking bigot.

Sweetie if you're reading this just know that you're beautiful, loved and valid.

Why did trannies have the most masculine jaw? the bottom half of their face looks like Kelsey Grammer.

Definitely a case of gender dysphoria.

Not a single oe is good looking,Sup Forums is aso ahead of plebbit in the trap department

LET'S DO IT, REDDIT!

ASSEMBLE THE ARMY.

Is that Nicholas Cage

rate my daughter (son)

like um try again ;)

Use the imgur link to find them more easily.

imgur.com/r/transpassing

HELLLOOOO BEAUTIFUL

toad people/swamp

gimme the creepy crossdresser pic for science

JUST

TRANS WOMEN ARE REAL WOMEN
THEY ARE VALID AND BEAUTIFUL

Your bones don't care about testosterone blockers when they're using upcycled test from estrogen pills as a growth factor

They don't tell trannies this because it's unfortunate

SAY IT ONE MO TIME FO THE TRANSPHOBES IN THE BACK
GENITALS DO NOT DEFINE YOUR GENDER

would let it sit on my dick desu/10

You could slit your wrists with his jawline. Jayzus.

>mfw there were 20 people in that subreddit an hour ago.
>mfw now there's 250+ Sup Forumsacks browsing a single tranny sub on leddit

truly

buffalo bill/goodbye horses

YASSSS GURL YOU TELL EM ! THESE BIGOTS BELIVE IN A MAGIC MAN IN THE CLOUDS AND THEY WANT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY LOL !
Jesus cries everytime a bigot misgenders a trans woman because Jesus was all about love and tolerance

We should drop red pills on them in some subtle way.

what's this syndrome called?

We cant say nothing other than "you look great" or your comments get deleted lel god I fucking hate plebbit

JUST

better than early-onset osteoporosis

plaguing 20-something males for the first time ever, only in america

That's as obese as you can get with simultaneous AIDS and lupus

pizza face?

MISGENDERING
TRANS
PEOPLE
IS
LITERALLY
MURDER

This is a joke right?

Is that a joke?

She's so beautiful and valid, transphobes gonna hate cus they're jealous

What the fuck is wrong with those people...

looks just like stephen king
it even has the same fetal alcohol syndrome
bet it also is as dimwitted

Yep, we thought the same thing.

It gets worse user. Sort by controversial for the last year

pretty much errything

>"It sucks that you're grounded and can't go out with your girlfriend"
>"maybe i could be your girlfriend tonight?"

What do you do?

>telling the mentally ill to kill themselves.

y tho?

Wew actually passes.

>early-onset osteoporosis

They get both, tho. Weirdly angular bone growths from freewheeling test, that are brittle like an 80-year-old woman from over-estrogen.

OH GOD I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

>JUST

SeeThat would be hilarious to drop pics super ugly guys in there and ask for their support.

TRANS WOC ARE SO BEAUTIFUL !!!
PROTECT BLACK LGBTQIA+ PEOPLE

"""Transgenders are mentally ill, they should not have voting rights""" -- Dalai Lama

Oblivion character creation.jaypege

>russian model everyone knows
Why do leftypol keep doing this if transwymyn are beautiful and valid? Is it just trap-lovers trolling?

Do I look like a normal girl to you user? Wanna come over later after my parents are asleep?

you have no idea bro. I worked in a restaurant in the tranny capital of america, there were so many dudes in dresses, all of them < 30, most of them with canes.

if they make it to 50 without an-heroing, they'll be in walkers. my grandmother is decades older than that and she stands upright

>TRANS WOMYN ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!

>Hi user so happy you could come to the_donald meet up!

they all look so fucking miserable

>mfw it was quite popular on Sup Forums a year ago to browse these kinds of people
>mfw a photo of Ben (insert meme) Garrison was one of the top voted pictures

"""THINK! This is slide thread""" -- Dalai Lama

>Also stuck in Boy mode. 3 months herbal HRT and 2 months RX DIY HRT I think my features have softened.

I still can´t believe that this people are real. I have never seen one in real life and I don´t get it. Why do you want to become a fucking woman if you are a white male?

Jesus Christ

maybe something to do with the fact that they are biological men, and are forced to consume 1000x estrogen pills, something completely foreign in nature, to keep the charade up.
No, seriously bring this up. They used the "gay is natural" thing for ever. If the same thing applies, apparently there is a 5% chance your dog is trapped in the wrong sex, and the only ethical thing to do it perform doggo sexual reconstruction

>most of them with canes.

Eugenics I guess.

>tfw it's not a joke
>tfw i actually found it on the subreddit

every day we stray further from god

cute

It's like that fucking squidward meme.

Oy/vey

BULGE

friendly reminder that a large subset of the trans community also thinks its sexist if you don't want to fuck it. Its called trans-phobia. If being trans is supposed to become nonoperative one day, then it HAS to one day also be normative to fuck them.
They believe one day, in their mind, Chad will fuck them.

>sir step out of the vehicle please

DONT TALK TO ME OR MY WIFES SON EVER AGAIN

in some weird way, I can 1% understand the MtF when they ATTEMPT to be /fit/ and regular. This guy just transitions from being OmegaMale to Hamplanet?

Friendly reminder that often when they do manage to get picked up by someone it will be a testosterone filled nigger who will quickly murder them once the trans pulls down their pants.

God works in mysterious ways.

Its a good thing I just woke up and not going to bed, this thread is
NIGHTMARE FUEL

I have started to screenshot trannies I see on social media...

Cissexism is problematic. Trans women are just as valid as cis women, not wanting to date them because they might have a penis is not only sexist but also homophobic because you think that having sex with someone who was assigned male a birth is gay.
Genitals don't define your sex sweetie, "biological" sex is just a social construct

kid looks like david liebe hart

Looks like a screenshot of some Little Britain episode...