You realize how big this company is right?

You realize how big this company is right?

It's bigger than anything. It has more power than anything. They're God. They will stomp this shit roach of a website if you try anything, so don't even try. This is your only warning, I hope for your sake you put the internet tough guy facade away and realize it's a battle you'll never win.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com
davidlamerblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/interest-over-time-004.jpeg
yacy.net/en/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>will stomp this shit roach of a website
i don't think you've been on the internet long enough to make that claim, kid.

if we wanted to, and i say "we" not meaning Sup Forums, we could erase the entire internet.

you have no idea what you're even commenting on, let alone talking about.

Yea and myspace is so big it can never fail

He's right you know.

calm down nigger

Hillary was just the warmup

Just like how they stepped on Facebook with Circles?

Any alternatives to android except ios?
Prom this point, I will try to stop using anything google-connected.
Though there is nothing to watch except youtube.

Suck our collective dick

How do you like your ancap in action?

Since when is libertarianism ancap?

windows phone. I used it for 3 years, it's very good if you get used to autistic tiles and ignore the fact that you miss a lot of apps

>Be giant company
>screech when one employee dares to have an opinion.
Google is pod people.

>this deluded about your meme power

>They will stomp this shit roach of a website

You don't realize this is the one place online where no matter how it gets stomped it makes absolutely no difference.

Sup Forums has always been an offensive shithole and that is its strength. People get annoyed, they flood in, but the natural culture is so repellent to normal people they'll just leave. And a few of them will get swayed by the memes and real free thought and Sup Forums will grow faster.

This place is the sink trap of the internet. You can't make a sink trap any worse by putting more garbage in it. You'll just make it bigger.

lol here's your (you)'s

Infamy.org

It's nigger tier.

vid.me
break!

I'm honestly stunned that this diversity letter drama was needed for so many people on this board to realize how big of a problem google is.

Google literally paid $1k to 300 people to settle a class action lawsuit I was in. If the guy goes to court he's going to get a massive offer to just settle out of it.

>they're god

You define your strength by your enemies.

cheers

Google must be defeated.

Not trying to undermine your effort, infact i support.
Im from Sup Forums i tried to get out of the "botnet" a long time for reasons not directly related to politics.

The only thing i can say about the experience its actually very hard to leave (very little alternatives, peer pressure to use the same network) and very "uncomfortable" (you are punished by leaving, your internet experience will be severly crippled)

If you still want to get out then by all means go ahead and give it a shot.

This whole google memo shitstorm has re-sparked my interest in leaving the google/facebook/microsoft environement.

also, OP. GO FUCK YOURSELF

You and what army?

Yeah it is really the internet version of the stick always winning. Even shutting it down just made it stronger.

hold on user, our memes are good but not that good

>trying to bait Sup Forums

Go after the advertisers... Take the money away.

Not bigger than apple

Google can be destroyed with a simple flick of a switch.

Money doesn't equal power.

We'll see who's tough when we break out 8 trillion rounds of ammunition, and you're running to your bathroom like a frightened puppy trying to hide from a thunderstorm

Calm the fuck down, kid. Get off the internet.

>Any alternatives to android except ios?
Custom roms that dont come shipped are your best bet for comfort. Its still android but without google baked in.

There are plenty of google app alternatives
Play store > yandex (uses googles play store with fake accounts) or aptoide (its own store)
Youtube > Skytube
Maps > OsmAnd~
Gmail > Any other email provider

This whole fiasco is an example of how not to run a company.

I bet the higher management were thinking
- were in a legal battle with department of labor regarding the pay gap
- if we dont do anything we might be seen as condoning sexism

So lets fire they guy. If he sues, we'll settle at around 10-15 million, everyone will forget and we'll be fine.

But in reality they destroyed much of the goodwill they built for the last 17 years. The firing has been top 10 news story on most media outlets. People are stupid but not that stupid. Google went from exceptional company to just another company.

The second thing is that they silenced a large part of their workforce with fear. No one will speak about real issues because that will get you fired. So the exceptional people who wanted to build something great will now either start to look at other employment opportunities or just do enough to just get paid. So they destroyed their corporate culture. No amount of PR will be able to fix this.

What not to do as management 101.

Looks like google is getting scared guy's.

There are some dangerous people here.

This guy is extremely dangerous.

Game on...
Please do, make it easier for anti-trust

This isn't the first time these cunts have done something like this. Remember back in the US election when they tampered with search results, removing all suggestions related to the Hillary scandals?

uses a tumblr gif, what a complete fagget

This is what is going to happen for sure

A rag tag group of sexually frustrated autists vs. one of the largest evil corporations mankind has ever known

THIS WILL BE OUT GREATEST ADVERSARY TO DATE.

ALL OTHER BATTLES HAVE BEEN LEADING UP TO THIS ONE.

ANYTHING BEFORE WAS JUST TRAINING FOR THIS TIME.

MANY WILL BE LOST AND CHAINZ WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER.

BUT WE DONT NEED A PLAN OR TO DO ANYTHING SPECIFIC, THATS NOT OUR WAY

THE TRUE NATURE OF THE CHAINZ CAN NOT BE STOPPED BY ANY ENTITY OF ANY SIZE.

THOSE IN OUR WARPATH HAVE ALL FALLEN. GOOGLE IS OUR ONE ARMED MAN, OUR MULAN MCNUGGET SAUCE, THIS WAR IS WHAT THIS HAS ALL BEEN ABOUT SINCE THE BEGINNING.

SACK UP.

YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?

Google's response to this memo really illustrates how progressives have become very much like the religious fundamentalists they disparage. Take a young-earth creationist like Ken Ham - you know why debating people like him is akin to smacking your head against the wall? It's because they have already come up with the conclusion, and will only recognize that which supports it. 99% of the evidence can support evolution but they'll ignore that and focus on the 1% that doesn't. It's the same with progressives. I read that back in the 1970s about 15% of the people in tech (engineering, science, etc) were women. Today, after tens of millions of dollars, countless speeches and seminars, workshops, affirmative action programs, politicians and celebrities shilling for "more women in tech", that number is about... 20%. But the liberals at Google and other Silicon Valley places believe it must still be due to societal pressures. That's where the memo guy went wrong - he challenged the dogma by starting from the beginning and forming an opinion based on a linear method, instead of trying to warp the facts to fit his existing conclusion. Maybe women simply aren't as interested in technology due to biological differences? After all didn't some tranny start taking Testosterone and suddenly become more interested in science? But Google won't have any dissent in the almighty church of progressivism, so the echo chamber will continue, and Google doodles will continue to be about black poetry and Ramadan instead of even the most basic Easter doodle.

We're taking on god? Cool.

Anyway, I'm fine with just damaging them a bit.

We always knew it would come to this
Sup Forums vs Google for the soul of the internet

more i fo on them roms plz, hackerman

What the cucks don't seem to realize is we have an advantage they have not considered:

We don't shake when people make fun of us. Every single person at Google does. You say one thing and they fold like paper. You think they are going to be able to handle a sustained barrage of memes and comments? Please... pol is their worst nightmare come true.

Yeah we've never done that before...

CyanogenOS and LineageOS are both very popular roms that have support most phones. However the official versions come with google apps, there however plenty of unoffical builds that omit google apps, most phones that have official releases of cyanogen and lineage os usually have alot of other custom roms to choose from.

forum.xda-developers.com is a very good place to explore, go into the website and find your phones subforum and see what options you have there.

same was said about ibm, microsoft, apple, myspace

the sun is setting on google and facebook's hey day

google's already on borrowed time since they shut down google labs and their questionable direction on youtube isn't helping either

facebook is dying anyway
davidlamerblog.files.wordpress.com/2017/02/interest-over-time-004.jpeg

privacy respecting services will replace these two within 5-10 years

even twitter is in deep shit

Remember when Yahoo was one of the biggest search engines? Where are they now? Barely surviving? Myspace was the biggest thing and where are they now? A shift in the wind and they will be old news.

Gen Z isn't even on twitter/facebook anymore. They're all on instagram and snapchat. I'll admit that google maps is way better than bing but for how long? I'll admit that youtube has staying power but for how long?

There's liveleak, there's vidmax, there's vimeo etc.

>are there any alternatives to android except the only good alternative?
why are you such a retarded cunt?

Google is so big that it is going to shitstomp itself to death. It just sent a message to its competent coders and engineers: You are to be a subservient cuck, or we'll fire you. Their talent is going to be pushed out, and their shit is going to stop working.

Honestly after seeing Apple have the balls to stand up to the FBI and realizing Android is just a Trojan horse to gather your data, I switched back to iPhone. I'll gladly pay a premium if it means I can control my privacy and use a product that's actually designed to work, not just to make some advertiser's job easier.

They will just make the captchas take 20 minutes to solve then not work anyway if your an active poster.

>tfw Google changes Captcha to require you to type a 300-word essay on feminism to proceed

Have you ever listen abou YaCy? It's a Peer-2-peer search engine.

yacy.net/en/index.html
yacy.net/en/index.html
yacy.net/en/index.html

>why fight against evil
>they're too powerful, just give up goyim

Jews truly are evil.

Lay off that Trump cock for a night lad.
I know him getting elected was a huge night for you.
But you might me a little too drunk on your one-trick pony to realize that not a single one of your meme campaigns have had success post-election.
You hicks keep manufacturing a new enemy every week to feign outrage and keep your "movement" from withering out.
But in the end, no matter how clever your memes or how loud your screeching, everyone forgets your fake outrage within days of its inception.
You lose. You always have been. And you always will.

i know this is bait but i'll still bite
at this point we don't have to do anything, they have set their own path by involving politics too much into the management of their company.

try harder next time 2/10

You're forgetting that most people see the firing as a positive. Or at the very least they are indifferent to it.
Don't confuse your fellow trumpcucks screeching in here for any indicator of what's actually happening out there.

Kek! Your ID explains it all!
>TAX

Google = NSA front company

wow, you truely are delusional...

this.
What the hell is OP so mad about anyways?

That's what they want you to believe

>D-dont even bother trying goyim it's pointless!

*Spits at JOOgle

We could play with google to redirect "google" for Holocaust deniers, what do you think?

Told all my friends to start using DuckDuckGo

Your days are numbered Cyberdyne

Not sure about the newer Lineage OS but I have installed a couple different versions of CyanogenOS and Google was not included. You had to use OpenGapps after installing if you wanted Google Play.

I just came for the >1 post by this ID OP and wasn't disappointed.

too fucking bad they make the best products

android > ios
chrome is faster than literally any other browser
you need google.com to live, other search engines suck
no good alternative to youtube

holy shit they control our lives

what do

Samefagging shill

Orange cocksucking hick

>too fucking bad they make the best products
they dont, they have the most popular products true, but put enough effort into alternatives and they will beat google products

>android > ios
Plenty of android custom roms with no google software in them, the attention these roms get the better they get (they already at some cases better than googles android)

>chrome is faster than literally any other browser
Not true, chrome has been getting slower and slower over the years. chrome does have a snappy ui which make it seem fast but its actually yield the same lower results in performance tests that matter eg webpage rendering. Firefox and firefox alternatives are a solid choice and chromium is google free version of chrome
>you need google.com to live, other search engines suck
Searx.me and startpage.com are solid search engines at this moment
>no good alternative to youtube
Yes, but youtube is only good because most videos are uploaded there, make enough content creators to switch to alternatives such as dailymotion and vimeo and google will suddenly stop being relevant

>holy shit they control our lives
Yes, at the moment they do
>what do
stop letting them control your live, you hold the power by using their services you're letting them control you

I wouldn't take their money.

I'd make it a public trial. Subpoena documents and these piece of shit board members.

How??? Google admitted to bias results you cuck

Did someone call me?

people pretend to be nice when there is plenty to go around. let's see what happens during tough times. these people will be at each other's throats. I can't wait for the schadenfreude. this is human nature and it is inevitable.
t. witnessed the dotcom downturn

I thought you were referring to Sup Forums (you) cuck

A NEW MEME WAR RISES

kek! nice

>Australian bants

google couldn't stop half+half chan, what makes you think 4chainz is in danger? lmao

The memes of production. The memes of control.

Anyone defending the memo must be legitimately autistic or something.

Replying to your own posts?

But if our memes are this good, what do you think the quality of possible coordinated actions would be compared to our competition?

Challenge accepted.

This

I work at an actual middle america manufacturing company in the south not a meme tech company, and even if most people here would probably agree with the memo privately anyone who actually send that shit through official company communications would probably get fired. Also we have diversity and women events, companies just want everyone to feel included so they work harder. If you spend all your time on Sup Forums of course your views are skewed and you think that hiring women is a political statement.

One, I can tell you're a female. Two, I can tell that you work for that which you consider to be your God so, wew projection. Three, we already have won. You lost before you started.

>Daily Reminder
Keep.Up.The.Pressure
Push this story with the original memo, we are already making them sweat.

i talked about setting up a blockchain/node version of wireless internet sometime ago on Sup Forums and i got laughed the fuck down. When Sup Forums and similar sites are removed AND THEY WILL BE, then you'll see what happens when you dont prepare countermeasures to certain actions