Google Alternative Thread

Have you done your part and cleansed yourself of the Google plague? Here's my current setup. Post yours.

Browser - Vivaldi
Search Engine - Startpage/DuckDuckGo
Email - Protonmail
Video - Vidme
Maps - Bing (for now)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
iridiumbrowser.de/
otter-browser.org/
github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances
airbornos.com/
tox.chat/
photoenforced.com/mobile.html
latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/12/engineers-who-hacked-in-la-traffic-signal-computers-jamming-traffic-sentenced.html
bittube.co/
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
archive.is/joErD
heavy.com/tech/2017/08/james-damore-google-diversity-memo/
archive.is/tS3Mi
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf
archive.is/fnSk3
diversitymemo.com/
unsafe.space
totallysafe.website/#/room/#general:banter.city
riot.im
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

browser - chrome
search engine - chrome
email - people still use that shit besides burner accounts?
video - /gif/
maps - i'm a man. i have a natural ability to know which way is north.

No one will do shit
and even if you convinced the normalfags to abandon Google, it would get bailed out as "too big to fail"
/thread

>thinks email is an obsolete technology
>doesn't use gps

I'm going to make an educated guess and say you've never left the small town you grew up in.

Of course a bailout is the first thing you think of you greasy Greek.

it's not my fault your government sucks lobbyist dick, mongrel

It's not my fault your government can't pay its bills. You guys used to be so great. What happened????

Latins and their treachery, that's what happened

Any argument you're willing to make or is this gonna be a race bait thread?

You will be on a particular watchlist if you don't use any google services.

Browser - Edge
Search Engine - Bing
Email - Outlook
Video - youtube with adblockers
Maps - Bing
all of those are better anyway.

open street map project is another map system

Sure, no more race baiting then.

At this point even the normies are getting pissed off at google. Idk if you're just not aware of the situation but this isn't something that people are going to forget about soon. I don't think it's going to kill Google but I sure as hell hope that it makes them reconsider their current fucked up policies.

That's why it says (for now) after Bing maps. I like the idea of open maps, just not as much functionality yet.

We're all on watchlists already buddy boy.

Youtube is owned by Google and Outlook isn't free, as far as I know.

Man you really love Microsoft.

I heard there was a little uproar on Twitter, but I don't think it will amount to too much

People trust big business and monopolies too much these days, can't be bothered to buy local or try newer things, and even then they start feeling insignificant due to the individualist brainwash and give up

Something has to happen eventually!

I just saw what happened on the news and it pissed me off so much. This is the final form of the SJW tyranny where you can't even state the obvious fact that humans are a sexually dimorphic species, without getting fired from your fucking job.

I saw something earlier about how only 10% of a given population would actually engage in revolution. Revolution is a spectator's sport, the sheep just watch the battle and choose the side of the victor in the end, something like that.

We need to be that 10%. We need to be those victors so that the other 90% of sheeple see us own ass in battle and decide to come our way.

Part of me hates it but the smart part of me wants it to keep happening so people see that we're not crazy and there really is an agenda.

yeah i feel this way too

I use outlook online/mobile and ms mail. haven't paid a dime...
youtube hasn't really got an alternative so at least remove their adds, tho I hardly use it nowadays in favour of Groove or soundcloud.

Afaik,
They are mainly made of old school liberals, as opposed to (((neoliberals))) of google

outlook is free and i've used it for years, i prefer it over google but that might just be familiarity bias

I def still have a soft spot for Microsoft. Bill Gates is secretly /ourguy/ trying to depopulate Africa and India.

he said youtube WITH adblocks

meaning youtube is only gaining usage statistics from using the site, however thry are beginning to co-opt people's search results.

DDG shows me the same results as google when I type "happy american couple" or "american inventors".
I want a search engine that won't try to brainwash me.

Higher res version of OP pic?

This.

>Bing
>Not even once

Why does there need to be a Google alternative? why not just take Google from them?

Same thing with Startpage. Idk if it's because Google already fucked up the indexing or what.

Using your "purchasing power" by using alternatives is much easier than taking a fucking company. How would we take it?

We could do what Steve Bannon proposed and turn things like Google and Facebook into utilities. I would totally be on board with this.

Boy I sure can't wait for my favority right-wing youtubers blow Google the fuck out of the water.

Oh wait, no they won't, because Google owns youtube.
And gmail.

Say what you want, but if there's a company that "owns" the internet it's Google.

>We're all on watchlists already buddy boy.
Maybe useful idiot watchlists. If you don't know that all "important" right wing movements are controlled and operated by your government's intelligence agencies, you deserve to be a puppet. This goes for all countries.

Kys with your defeatist mentality, and fuck e-celebs. Google is like Ford, they did a lot of impressive stuff no one has done before, but it's really easy to emulate now and many more companies will come about offering the same stuff.

Typical Greek.

kek, I'm surprised more people didn't catch that.

Browser - Internet Explorer
Search Engine - Yahoo
Email - AOL
Video - Putfile
Maps - Literal maps

you would never beat how easy and comfy all the google network is, and definitely not the normies.

except amaz0n AWS along with cloudfare run the DWS, aka the internet's backbone
g00gle run the most crucial role; indexer / curator
by controlling the flow of info, and monetising it, they become a bottleneck, and a monopoly

all the fukin summerfags ITT

>use microsoft, so much better
>my fave right wing youtubers

And everyone is out on vacation in Athens, in the tourist islands as well, and these are pretty expensive

I wonder where all that 'poverty' goes every summer...

>Gets time machine and goes to future
>Browses Sup Forums

The future is worse then you expected huh?

>Maps - Literal maps

Link? Can't seem to find this.

Browser: Firefox/Palemoon (because of the addons)
Search: DuckDuckGo (Bing does not even come close)
Email: Protonmail, hotmail, whatever as long as its just for day to day emails, anything non-google will do
Videos and Maps: no idea sadly.

GNU IceCat
Startpage
I use my uni email
I don't watch videos on youtube, and i don't use any map apps. I have a car and a gps.

re maps

i was using a site called here.com
has hi res and ting, however, i found its trackers to be so malevolent that i could no longer use their service

unfortunately most people rely on g00g maps, including most map websites / embedded map features.
bing are a competitor, i think apple have one.

i know not of one GOOD alternative to g0ggle

Yandex is an alternative All In One if that's what your looking for instead of using a bunch of unrelated things.

maps.bing.com

yandex is just the velvet glove on another iron fist. the russian side.

i thought we were looking for alternatives that don't scrape all of your personal info, sell it onto corps so they can invasively advertise to your brain.

not just a url to microsoft's data harvester, sorry, maps service thanks summerfag

I dont knowingly use any of their services tho i am sure everywhere online its google this or that.
even this recaptcha im sure is google so good luck getting away from that.

its not google tho is it.

Vidme is temporary, I forget what it was but someone was uploading youtube videos to save them, and vidme was pulling them down - which actually makes them WORSE than youtube.

I HAVE THE FINAL SOLUTION FOR OUR PESKY JEWGLE PROBLEM

I've done some research and found out google made plans to keep h-1b engineers housed in Mountain view, San Jose, look it up its called the San Jose plan...

...Now that we've sketched the area where they live we can determine what traffic route most pajeets take
They drive from to the 85 and go out 24C to reach N Shoreline Bvd. then turn left and arrive at google offices...

It is time to find alternatives to every google product. Feel free to add anything I missed.
Chrome Alternatives
>palemoon.org
>Icecat gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/
>Iridium iridiumbrowser.de/
>Otter otter-browser.org/
>Brave
Gmail Alternatives
>protonmail.com
>tutanota.com
Search Engine
>searx.me
>list of searx clones github.com/asciimoo/searx/wiki/Searx-instances
>Ixquick
>Startpage
>DuckDuckGo.com
Google Drive / Docs
>airbornos.com/
Youtube Alternatives
>vid.me
>dailymotion
>liveleak
>vimeo
>the upload society
Experimental (beta):
>LBRY
>Decent.ch
>SingularDTV
>Alexandria.io
>Minds
>Popcorntime (?)
>Bitchute
>tribler.org
>webtorrent.io

Don’t forget to download all of your favorite youtube videos.
I recommend re-uploading them to EVERY alternative video platform so if the content is banned on one video site it is still accessible on another. Use youtube-dl to download.

...I've done some more digging and have found out the traffic lights WITH cameras linked to the roads they must take
(photoenforced.com/mobile.html for more info), these are all marked as dots. Take in mind there might be many more.

By haxxxing and stopping any of these traffic lights, even if it's just one, will cause a massive chain reaction and mega traffic. All these google employees (many of which are illegal aliens) will come real late to their jobs, maybe not even be able to attend, and jewgle will loose precious shekels, it's genius.

People who have haxxed tragic lights before and say it's feasible
latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2009/12/engineers-who-hacked-in-la-traffic-signal-computers-jamming-traffic-sentenced.html

Connected

No duckduckgo is shit. Use startpage.

>Daily Reminder
Keep.Up.The.Pressure
Push this story with the original memo, we are already making them sweat.

this: original Memo WITH sources is super important.

The MSM published tiny parts of it and never with the academic sources, that needs to change

I'm also in the other thread that you posted this and I changed tabs and it fucked with my mind a bit.

Psshh nigga they probably get bussed in on the tax payers expense.

most important

mega.co.nz
which will eventually provide encrypted mail, chat, hosting, currency etc.

and there's defo a load of yt alternatives

bittube.co/
exists solely to host videos removed by yt censorship
i saw a few more this week, posted in g00g threads, including one which somehow involved a blockchain

please update your list
>remove cuckcuckgo
>insert mega.co.nz for file hosting
>add bittube.co

>wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

archive.is/joErD

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

another

heavy.com/tech/2017/08/james-damore-google-diversity-memo/

archive.is/tS3Mi

FULLTEXT
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3914586/Googles-Ideological-Echo-Chamber.pdf
archive.is/fnSk3

please dont trust KIm or any of his products.
He was a convicted criminal in Germany long before he got problems with his megashare.

Instead download Zeronet or Retroshare, both have fully encrypted, distributed email.
And they are 100% open source

thanks.

Your support made me update my PSA with this:
>diversitymemo.com/

Also:
>HOONOORRAAABLLEE MMEEEMMBAA!

Search Engine - Startpage / DuckDuckGo -did this some time ago, google captcha doesn't seem to like it as it fails when trying to post on this site, on average I have have to submit a post two or three times before it accepts it.

>diversitymemo.com/
thx.
But please, since this is Sup Forums and we are trying to reach the mainstream: Keep everything stormfront-like out of that.
No mention of Jewgle, teh Jews, nigger hate etc...
Even if some of those are true and important (i personally disagree), it will only serve to send every normie running away.

The bait must be tasty to the fish, not to the fisherman.

Tromp - Hillary

browser: netscape navigator
search engine: ask jeeves
e-mail: compuserve e-mail
video: kazaa
maps: mapquest

the 9box captcha is long dead to me, i can only post with legacy captcha.
got tired of waiting 10 mins, skipping the helicopters, fucking road signs. i swear that craptcha was the straw that broke the camels back

>doesn't use email

I'm pretty sure he left this thread after I correctly pointed out that he had never left his small home town.

MY COMMENT MUST HAVE HIT A LITTLE TOO CLOSE TO HOME.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

I asked around yesterday to find out what the alternatives are to google. This thread is very helpful.
Will put this stuff into action.

Additionally:

We also need to start launching attacks on google. Even simply making their employees look like retarded racists on twitter will be enough.

Our catchphrase:

WE NEED TO CUT OFF ALL THE HEADS OF THE MEDUSA.

Referring to the fuck-up medusa-hydra failed attempt at an analogy made by that insane asian man who thinks he is a girl because he acts like a stereotypical woman and wears dresses.(because dresses are for girls, duh).

BRAVE Browser
DuckDuckGo (seeking alternatives)
PROTON MAIL
VID.ME
PAPER MAPS YEAH!

Already changed my email address on relevant gaming/crypto accounts.

On iphone switch your default browser to duckduck go!

>CuckCuckGo
>good

What do you think about Brave? I saw so much shilling for Brave in the past week that it turned me off.

install ad nauseam and destroy google's ad business

>IM YOUR PROFESSOR
>DO SOMETHING
>BITCH MADE

Give an alternative then. That's what we're fucking here for.

>We also need to start launching attacks on google. Even simply making their employees look like retarded racists on twitter will be enough.
What I read:
>we need to charge headlong against a Main battle tank with a sword.

Yeah no. Google is just too big.
Attack its auxiliaries, the stuff around google that is not google.
Thats why in a war you go for the fuel depots, not the tanks first.

Sup Forums here. DuckDuckGo is owned by a jew, the safest thing is using a VPN for everything

If Sup Forums and Sup Forums fucked, who would take it up the butt?

Browser - Firefox
Search Engine - DuckDuckGo
Email - Cock.li
Blogging - unsafe.space
Messaging - Matrix

I posted another alternative thread but for redundancy we have a room at totallysafe.website/#/room/#general:banter.city

I run Unsafe Space and Banter City myself, Sup Forums is welcome to use either. Totally Safe Website is a gateway to the Matrix server, kind of like the Web version of Discord.

You should get a client to connect in the long run though:

riot.im

Good rooms:
#general:banter.city
#hikkispace:banter.city
#ethics:matrix.heldscal.la

bay area faggot here. this is correct. They have coach busses and little vans as well

>Bill Gates wants to lower the world population
>Bill Gates is against UBI
>Bill Gates is against the migrant flood

How can one not love him

welcome to the 21st century fag
nice swiss proxy too
>yeah no
fuck off.
here's an image file for you

FULL SCALE 361 DEGREE PARAMETRIC MEME WARFARE

I fucking knew it. Pajeets have it so made right now.

no its not. This is how they got into control, we can do it to oust them. The left can't meme, so we can shitpost them into laughingstocks.

To destroy Google, you must destroy their image. You must first make them human. Find individual idiots and CRUSH them. People did it to bioware after EA acquired them, we can do it to google.

Blocking the roads in the name of diversity would be fun

well acthally ima proud citizen of the REPUBLIC of Geneva.

Joke aside, this is not mean as a shill. Its from past experiences during Shekelshoa and gamergate.
You need to go for targets that you have a reasonable chance against. Going against Goliath does nothing except demoralize your side and give propaganda material to the enemy.
>Oh look, gamer manchildren failed again, lets make fun of them.

It can work, of course, its just super unlikely.
Take gawker: In the end what broke their neck was a lawsuit, not all the memes GG and SS made against them.

This

We have "purchasing power". Google, or Alphabet actually, has investors and a board. We don't even have to do much damage before their (((investors))) start to get scared and force them to change their ways.

ok yeahno

we don't care how we appear, that's how we WIN. we play for the war, not just the battle. we wait for their mistakes, we archive, we research. and why not go for g00gle's jugular?
they're just an idea, or meme if you will. and the best way to take down a meme?
>with better memes
and this is how the war will be won. google no longer presents a habitable environment for the free dispersal and circulation of memes. it reflects more an echochamber of politically safe memes (and fucking clickbait).
we need to search out new fields, fertile for the seeds of ideas. and surpass and surmount the evil that lurks over us today.

Take a look on this

Hi I'm applying for the job opening. My email address is [email protected] or you can reach me on Whatsapp.

Someone Screenshot this....
Jewggle is so large, it can make something exist or not exist.... with all the traffic , it would be easy to allow people to selectively disappear.

Look into shareholders , companies owned / something to lose , donations made by year and to which organization , who runs those organizations , then find their children and how old they are / what field they are in....

Jewggle states they couldn't have know about this blah blah blah blah as they are too large to "police" millions of users.

Future voting will require a Jewggle account and a Facebook with a face verification / thumb print.

Take gawker: In the end what broke their neck was a lawsuit
>That's because what gawker did was already broadcast, public, and in your face. Google works hard to protect its image actively, and has the tools to actually do it. We aren't even there yet. Do you think if someone had a legitimate suit against google, it would matter?

>not all the memes GG and SS made against them.
That shit was cancer almost from the get go. Once Sargon of a cuck is involved, it has become cancer.