HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Press S to spit on grave

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c29_1502118113
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767316/Moment-brainwashed-German-schoolgirl-captured-Iraq.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those shitskins are so superior to the west, right lass?

fake news

report and ignore

liveleak.com/view?i=c29_1502118113

here ya go Hans

Stick your cuck cock up your ass and hang yourself mudslime cuck

Do we allow this /pol? Despite her mistakes, she is a white sister of ours and their is precious few white women left in this sick brown world.

Wew lad.

Fuck off kike, I hope she gets raped and beaten before the rope.

She chose her path.

This is why no one likes American cuck nationalists.
>When you get cucked but it's ok because he's white

>joining ISIS
>expecting mercy
She will be executed like any other member of ISIS captured by Syrian/Iraqi forces, and good riddance.

She went to Iraq to become a mud shark. She has to pay the toll.

They should kill her for those fucking eyebrows

why go there? did she thought she was going to fit right in with those eyebrows?

She has nothing to do with anyone. She is a willing follower of the Islamic State, who was captured by Iraq army. Are you saying that the Islamic state are our brothers or allies?
On the second glance, you really never know with you fucking scheming and doublecrossing burgers.

just like there are honorary aryans there are also white gargabe that needs to be disposed of

She looks like Eric Clanton

She went there voluntarily to become a walking trashbag.
Should be hanged.

Oh my god finally someone else sees those fucking eyebrows

$10 says she still hates white people.

so where's the gangrape vid?

>German
She looks Turkish.

>this is all because of those white people that made these poor muslims act this way!

My sides dude

aside from the fact that she looks like a turk, do you really not want to see retarded leftists deal with the consequences of their actions? How can people hope to learn if all mistakes, even the worst ones, are forgiven as if nothing happened?

>went from relatively cute looking to sandnigger in a single picture
How

>TOLL STATUS: PAID

Only sociopaths/women could sympathize with this bitch

>tfw your life ambition is to be shitskin's cumbucket

JUST
U
S
T

What should be the method of her execution gentlemen?

She doesn't even look German, hope she gets rekt

>not liking jennifer connelly eyebrows

J U S T

>faces execution
Wrong
>Germany is negotiating with Iraqi authorities to get the schoolgirl, who turns 17 at the end of this month, back to Germany where she faces charges of belonging to and supporting a terrorist organisation.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767316/Moment-brainwashed-German-schoolgirl-captured-Iraq.html

My psychic ability tells me she may be the next guest of german goo girls.

not taking a shower for more than a couple of days

Traitors first idiot

Yes, and Iraq has already made it extremely clear that she will not be allowed to return to Germany and will definitely be executed.

S stupid whore

something something traitor before an enemy jim jam

Not mentioned anywhere in the article. Could you link a source please?

S

S

WTF I love Iraq now

i would make a priority target out of anyone that abandons the western world to join up the allu ackbars in the desert.

S

this you mean?

Do these people not understand what Daesh is?

They all deserve a slow and painful death for what they have done.

yup
much obliged

They finally caught Uni-braugh

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I need higher quality photo with smiling Ahmeds around her in right corner

>joins ISIS voluntarily
>breeds with them
Why would I give a fuck?

Just a regular thot without cosmetics and trimming her monobrow.

SS

notice how she started almost pretty, but with infuence of islam she bacame gradually uglier

>There are reports that she is being detained for questioning over terrorism offenses and could face the death penalty in Iraq for being a member of ISIS.

all it says

Fuck off idiot.

Finally, one good news today

PAY THE TOLL
A
Y

THE TOLL

The only important question.

i want to believe but where is the broof?

>could

Yeah. Misleading title

Nope. That's how she always was. Women wear masks that're called cosmetics and beauty products. Don't fall for them.

How does this even happen? Like how does a 16 year old girl get the financial funds to go to Mosul? Why did her parents let her go? How did she physically get there?

The winner of the "play stupid games win stupid prizes" award is a young lady from a country previously associated with ordnung and wurst known by a nickname "brownie" ( not because she is sweet thou ).

S

if it was a white guy, would you be so compassionate?

This should be shown to every roastie in America

kek, was just thinking that

birds of a feather, man!

she went to probably the only place she could get with her age and gender to fight at a front and shoot at/probably killed many brown people. She did more damage to muzzies than many hardcore skinheads

>back to Germany where she faces charges of belonging to and supporting a terrorist organisation

wow i cant wait until she gets back to Germany and face the absolute punishment of getting to meet Angela Merkel as a special embassador, get applause from all German officials and get a free home, car, monthly check for life and marry a "New German".

why not rape her first?

or give her away to the family of smb she helped kill

stupid whore

Those tits

She deserves execution. A mistake is crashing your car, breaking a window or some shit. A mistake is not joining a International death cult based on hating everything your country stands for. What ever her fate is she brought it upon herself.

Traitor before an enemy cocksucker.
Also women are led by example, if the other sluts see her being btfo by sandtrash then they might listen when we tell them that islam is a shitty idea.

I really wish they would follow through with it. But they probably won't and germans will surely go with the "she a good girl, she dindu nuffings. She is the actual victim" narrative and demand that she be let back into germany so she can give birth to brown babies.

How long can I spit on her grave? SSSSSSSSSSSS

"faces execution" is vague on its own as well.

SS

Do you really think they did not already do that, right before they reported her to the authorities?

Come on cunt, Leftists including actual Commies, Anarchists and Antifa are engaged in combat with Daesh forces. Kurdish commies were the first forces to make any land gains against Daesh.

Say what you want about leftists and liberals, but accusing some bitch who runs off to fight with Daesh fascists of being 'leftist' is out of order.

>ugh stop oppressing me
>let me return to my rape chamber
So whiny lookin' even at the end.

Isis executed her for joining them? Or was she executed by someone else because she joined isis?

TFW I want to see her get ripped apart by firing squad

Nevermind, found it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not surprising to see the father who let this happen is an estrogenated cuckold with JUST hair.

she doesn't deserve it.

But I have a serious question. Her eyebrows. Is that normal women eyebrow? Do women just do their eyebrows every week to get the thin eyebrows they have?

>tfw you get raped by both sides and end up in a ditch

Wacha?

> be iraqi
> execute her
> germany sue you for killing ' innocent girl who joined isis and helped killing thousands of innocents '

Ivan pls
I want slavic qt to breed with, I know you have some Polish girls stashed in Syberia, give them back

the state of modern germany hahahahahha

She just had to get to know the friendly local isis recruitment guy

S

No mercy for those who side with Islam

looking at the video, she is not dirty, her face is clean, her clothes arent torn, her hair isnt unkempt. she was most likely not raped. only visible damage to her is the limp, but they said she caught a bullet in her leg before they captured her.

S

Friendly reminder that her parents bought her a copy of the Kur'Akhn.