>I need guns to protect me from the gov-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not an argument
saged

>I need guns to protect me from the gov-

The US would never do something as costly as use something like a cruise missile in domestic affairs and if it did, it would be incredibly costly/stupid and show that the government is worth changing.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

God you're dumb

Suppressing resistance by bombing entire cities is not a sound policy.

Yes, thank you. I had seen this before but forgot to save it.

Now I have.

Also sage.

>he believes in debunked libertarian fantasies

>Oh man, Amerikkka keeps getting its ass kicked by third world country irregular warfare
>Haha, stupid merryclapistanian you can't stop da gubmint with your guns so just give them up
The cognitive dissonance of Eurocucks and liberals is astounding at times.

I need anti aircraft, anti missile, anti everything to protect my memes.

>tfw you keep getting lumped up with these idiots

person writing this probably has protecting home or is retarded or lives in safe all-white area

saged

You can't hold ground with drones and cruise missiles.

No amount of bombardment is going to defeat an insurgency if you haven't also got a land-based force of infantry to take and hold ground.

People who legitimately think that firearms are useless against advanced military technology don't know shit about military and must have never read the news.

youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

>You can't hold ground with drones

lel

>the US government willing to use cruise missiles on its own populace

Sounds like a pretty good reason to rebel at that point

how expensive and relyable do you think that thing is compared to a human?
Not to mention the elements of the military that would side with the civilian population. Being generous you're looking at half the civilian population with firearms and part of its military vs whats left of that military.
the only winning move would be total scourged earth methods or flat out nukes.

The Islamic State had about 70.000 fighters at its peak

Call me when they start manufacturing robots like this by the thousands

wasnt it 200,000?

>autists still reply to this no-effort baitnigger instead of just hiding and reporting it

The Kurds threw out the 200.000 figure to make themselves look more tough

>government
>has 350 million cruise missiles

If millions of people had guns and the government only had thousands of missles...

Op you are a retarded faggot.
Also, you shouldnt be here.

What has this to do with us again?

I need guns to protect me from niggers with guns. Pretty neat how I don't have to rely on the govt for that - considering that they couldn't protect me if they even wanted to. Shit argument but here's your (you). Kys faggot sage

do you have any idea whats involved in a single, targeted ship to surface missile strike? systems, maintenance cycle, crew required, logistics, handling & storage requirements, guidance, et cetera? and how much does a single surface fired missile or torpedo cost?

youre a childish faggot without a clue. but ill give you just this one - to rid yourself of a commie, all you need is a strong tree and a single rope

In the military there is a huge taboo against firing on american citizens. If American citizens are armed then the military would be forced to fire, which many simply would not do. Not to mention that most americans that own firearms are ideologically iinline with the military.

>government has better weapons than me
>better give up all my weapons

This is what people actually think.

I know that's a difference between Europeans and Eurocucks, but unfortunately the latter are a lot more vocal and the former do next to nothing to keep them in check.

Yes. It's not gonna be a drone, tank, aircraft or ICBM standing in the streets and enforcing regime rules. What does it mean? Boots on ground. And what do bullets do to troops?

Sage

Yeah good luck killing the entire US with Torpedos

I need guns to seize the means, faggot.

There are 100 million gun owners in the United States and over 300 million guns.

If you don't think that's a threat to the state then you're truly a fool.

JEW ALERT

Isn't it funny how marxists shill agains guns when marx himself encouraged working class to fight with all their might for right to bear not just guns but artillery? It's almost like they don't even read their own fucking books.

The dox of Anon5 was a false flag. Shills admitted and confirmed it.

Sam thread, every day, multiple times per day.

>implying a large part of the military would not automatically side with the civilian uprising (aka their friends and family)

>if you kill your entire population, you win

yeap americans are this dump

The government does not want to rule over a pile of corpses. Also, sage.

>shoot it once
>clips a wire
>now it doesnt move and we can steal it
EZ PZ GG NO RE

so americans really don't need guns to protect themself from the government, so why the hell do they need guns ?

Show your real flag leaf. If my AR is so useless why do you want me to give it up so badly? Almost none are used in the commission of crimes so why are the so important to you? Every single one of you faggots knows the real answer to why (((you))) need to take them away. An AR isn't to destroy a Destroyer or a drone or an F-22. An AR is for fighting the police state that you Zion boot liking faggots crave with all of your heart and shekels. You know your argument is bullshit, but you spam it over and over again lapping up the (you)'s like a roastie whore at a gang bang. You know your wrong. You know You are being disingenuous. And so do the rest of us. Stop it you are just embarrassing yourself at this point. Here's why you lie about this.
We outnumber your precious police state by at least 10 to 1. I.E. Can't put the bad goyim in camps for thought crimes if they can shoot back.
Private ownership makes redistributing the liberal plantation to the white suburbs wildly less successful. I.E. Won't you racist think of poor Tavon? How's he supposed to get his life back on track if he can't earn money in a home invasion?
Most importantly. It's a growing market. You are losing the culture war and you have to shut it down. AR's are the fastest and one of the only major growing new gun ownership demographics. We never talk about this here, but it's a big one. First time gun buyers by AR's a lot. Gun owners where a declining demographic until the AWB sunsetted. This is a Jewish drive to disarm the public. Just like they want to replace those pesky straight white males who vote for the good of their country and fight back. They need to remove the gun owners so that there will be no one to vote against it. Then there is no one to fight back when (((they))) castrate or outright revoke every right we God given born with. (((They))) don't like AR's because they are popular. It's about destroying the gun culture.