How the fuck am I supposed to find a wife in this shithole of a country?

How the fuck am I supposed to find a wife in this shithole of a country?

To give international audiences an idea:

>Most girls have fucked 20+ dicks by the age of 25
>Losing your virginity at 20 is consider 'late', most girls loose it at 15 some even 12
>50% divorce rate and 80% dissatisfaction rate for Australians who are currently married
>High status high looks culture, if america is 20% of the guys fucking 80% of the girls Australia is 5% of the girls fucking 80% of the girls
>Ugly anglo girls but tanned
>Culture of hooking up with someone before you date them, dating culture literally doesn't exist for Australians unless you're upper class or a nerd
>YOURE FUCKED if you're not an AFL player
>THIS IS PUSSY HELL

Asians.

>he thinks Westernised Asian women will magically not be cunts

This.

My wife is a beautiful pure young lady who's family is from West Timor.

Christian Indonesians = god tier wife

>Australia is 5% of the girls fucking 80% of the girls

>westernized asians
but y tho

Should have grabbed a qt virgin in hs mate

Get yourself some tight spider pussy

Good to fuck but I don't want racemixed mongrels for children

I went to an all boy school but yes you are correct

OKay OP first you have to lose your virginity. Then you have to stop being mad and accept reality that most people fuck when they are young now. If you can't do this, you are on your way to wizardhood.

Then when you achieve those two things, you will find some nice girls with good personality's, hot bodies but aren't virgins because they fucked their ex bf in highschool 4 years ago and had a one night stand once at graduation party or something.

You aren't gonna find a virgin unless you are a young chadlet in year 10 high school. But it doesn't mean you wont find a good girl.

>tfw want children
>tfw find every woman here fucking insufferable the thought of marrying one of them makes me feel ill

Guess I'll die childless. I wish I could meet a nice Eastern European woman.

My all time fave is an Aussie

Tell Aussie gals to get ducked and find an eastern Europe chick.

Never sacrifice your value us dumb cunt

5% master race reporting in. Actually I'd say its closer to 20%.

It isn't too hard, put a little time in at the gym. Keep yourself somewhat neat and tidy. Don't be afraid to have a go at a girl who is friendly with you. Also give things a little time. Most decent girls wont fuck you within 15mins. Some will most need a few days. They will start bringing you into their fingerbashing fantasies and then the idea of fucking you becomes more real to them.

Also if youre a white dude hit up like 50% white and 50% other, I find I tend to do pretty well in both areas but often I can score hotter coloured girls.

Try the country and/or 1st year uni students from an all-girls school.

Country girls are easier going that city girls. Laid back, tough as nails (if that's what you're after) and generally extremely loyal.

girls school girls tend to have been deprived of male contact their whole lives. If done properly, you can mould her into anything you want her to be. Best picked up within the first few weeks of semester starting, though.

>be me today at uni
>sit in common room listening to "high achieving paid student ambassadors" aka Alpha roasties talking
>complaining about how difficult being faithful is
>one openly admits to sleeping with an entire marine barracks in Hawaii during her last visit
>talks about her fiance and how she's only had sex with 2-3 other guys while they've been engaged these past two months
>says she posts pictures doing stuff with them on her instagram
>fiancee knows doesn't like it
>she says she's going to lay down ground rules for their marriage so she can fuck as many other guys as she wants
>makes plans with the other roasties to go out drinking and fuck randoms on Friday

You don't get married in this country. Get married and you will be a cuck.

>Australia is 5% of the girls fucking 80% of the girls
hot

>Culture of hooking up with someone before you date them, dating culture literally doesn't exist for Australians unless you're upper class or a nerd

Why is this bad? Try before you buy.

If everyone sampled the grapes in the fruit section at the shops, there'd be no more grapes.

Yeah but girls don't just evaporate after someone has sex with them

>everything you wrote
That shit just makes me sick.

Go to gaybar and wait for a cute girl to try to "convert" you to heterosexuality.

>marry a slut
Ild rather kill myslef

And I have lost my v-card thanks

Luckily I have citizenship for an Eastern Europe country, that seems like my best option

Their worth as a potential wife does.

Says you. Most guys here go the hookers now and then and one of those has to be worth 10 dicks a girls taken in terms of taboo.

Worked for Singapore. Just avoid Chinks and flips and you should be okay.

>Then you have to stop being mad and accept reality that most people fuck when they are young now. If you can't do this, you are on your way to wizardhood

I still go in and out of the anger phase on this even though I'm not perfect in that department either

I found one in Europe.

lol you think east euro girls aren't complete sluts? the only difference is they are more feminine,care about their appearance and no "strong independent womxn" feminist retardation. But they fuck around just as much

I gave up on humanity, that's why I live by myself in a deep dank forest . There I commit acts of bestiality on 2 horses, 3 dogs and an orangutan.

Relationships are over rated.

This. If you are in Australia you have no excuse.
They aren't really but Japanese in Japan are better
t. White Californian

But there are plenty of eager waifus in Straya.

import muslims... Europe imported muslims and now some girls are waiting until they are married before they have sex. (all of those girls are muslims, but it's a start)

20 years ago, I would've told you to try your luck in Eastern/Central Europe, but their women aren't much better these days. The biggest coal-burners in England are Polish women. They even put our native English slags to shame. White women in general are a lost cause. My advice is to go the the Philippines and marry some Flip virgin. They still have traditional, family values and pretty much worship whites. Your kids will be mentally ill hapas, but hey, can't have it all.

Dry as a fucking bone here, m8
Every girl in my little piss ant town is a crusty slut who only bangs footy players. You're laughed at if you want a decent girl fit for marriage. Not that there are any here.

>dating culture literally doesn't exist for Australians unless you're upper class or a nerd
Interesting you should mention that. In my experience, nerd girls are even sluttier than regular girls. Once they reach adulthood and realise they've missed out on chad's dick they give themselves out to every thirsty fat yugioh playing fuck in an attempt to make themselves feel desirable. At least regular sluts have standards. Nerd girls make me want to vomit.

Then kill yourself then if marrying a woman who has had 1-3 sexual partners before you is such a big issue.

>eastern euro citizenship
>not even anglo

Get the fuck out of my country.

Sick of all these fucking non anglo's in Australia. We aren't a fucking melting pot like America. This is anglo land you shit cunts.

>mfw seeing the Tennis on the news lately and hearing about the """Australian""" called fucking Novak Djokovich

What type of aussie is called fucking Novak? Get fucked and get out of my country.