Who is James Damore? Alt-Right Furious After Google Fires Engineer Over Anti-Diversity Memo

Is Sup Forums really as 'furious' as Newsweek says?

newsweek.com/who-james-damore-alt-right-furious-after-google-fires-engineer-over-anti-647716

Google has fired the employee that wrote a widely criticized memo suggesting that "biological differences" are the reason why there are so few women leaders in the tech industry. The tech giant's decision sparked outrage on social media, with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange and alt-right media outlets claiming the company was censoring James Damore, the sofware engineer behind the leaked memo.

The 28-year-old had been working at the company since 2013 after achieving a PhD in systems biology from Harvard University, according to his social media profiles. He claimed he was fired in an email to far right news website Breitbart: “They just fired me for ‘perpetuating gender stereotypes,’” he wrote.

His 10-page document started circulating among Google employees on Friday and was first reported by tech news website Motherboard before being published in full by Gizmodo.

Several paragraphs in the document advanced old-fashioned ideas linked to biological determinism, reinforcing traditional gender roles. “Women, on average, have more neuroticism,” read one of the bullet points aiming to explain how the gender gap in the tech industry arises.

“If we, as a society, allow men to be more ‘feminine,’ then the gender gap will shrink, although probably because men will leave tech and leadership for traditionally ‘feminine’ roles,” another one of the software engineer’s observations read.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UWMBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive or screenshot please archive.is/UWMBM

Remember when Assange was a leftist?

>Remember when Assange was a leftist?
The Russians got to him

Remember when Russians were leftists?

Just another uneducated drumpftard.

Also desu the memo basically read like it was written by "I just watched a handful of Jordan Peterson videos which makes me an expert on gender in society"

good times

they're trying to connect him to the alt-right which normies think of some kinda crazy racist frog boogeyman

muh alt-right bogeyman

The uh... The Russians got them?

>say the most reasonable shit ever
>"alt right Nazism!!!!"

I'm so sick of these imbeciles.
No wonder democracy is considered shit.

>achieving a PhD in systems biology from Harvard University,
>Several paragraphs in the document advanced old-fashioned ideas linked to biological determinism, reinforcing traditional gender roles.
Well shit, is education racis and sexist now too? What does 2 + 3 = in this day and age?

Why don't people understand:

O N A V E R A G E

Damore is probably a classic liberal like Sargoy of Cuckkaad, for now he is our guy.

Sciance be raycis, we wuz kangz

>“If we, as a society, allow men to be more ‘feminine,’ then the gender gap will shrink, although probably because men will leave tech and leadership for traditionally ‘feminine’ roles,” another one of the software engineer’s observations read.

I don't have a problem with this.

Mysterious nord appears

only problem with this version of democracy is that every illiterate fuck or illegal beaner can cast a vote.Back when Athens was a city state

pol assblasted by google HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>What does 2 + 3 = in this day and age?
You can't assume an answer to a mathematical problem you shitlord. The answer is whatever it identifies as.

>War is Peace
>Freedom is Slavery
>Ignorance is Strength

>the answer is whatever the party says the answer is
ftfy, mr. "never read 1984".

>No wonder democracy is considered shit.
Who knew making a list of what you wanted, going to see a old person promise to bring what you want on a specific date if you're good and vote for them was a shit political system? Democracy is Santa Claus for adults.

Racist anti racists
Sexist anti sexists
Violent peaceful protesters

Science becomes sterotype when convenient

Weaponized words

Im going to tell climate changers that they are sterotyping the environment because they are bigoted. Then i will point out outliers that negate the bulk of info.

If progressives think we should address climate change we probably shouldnt. Everything is literally the opposite.

The jews are literally casting a spell on us

OP is a faggot
alt-right =/= Sup Forums
leave and don't come back

>Guys say men and women are different
>Women so stressed by the suggestion that they take off work because of feels

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP!!!!!!

I am starting to think that this all will really end with RWDS, was this unavoidable or did we somehow meme this?

Sup Forums has way more ideological diversity than google

I think they did him a service. Now he is free to start the next google.

The HR cow who grinned ear to ear while telling him he was shitcanned will live to curse the day he was fired. Probably while sitting in a cattle car bound for whatever fitting end awaits the female gender after reproduction and sex are automated.

ohhh here's come the "alt-right" boogeyman.

Remember to denounce every conservative that tries to shift blame from themselves by pointing to the "alt-right".

To be fair these liberal self haters count any contradictory opinion being spoken or demonstrated as "furious."

They are so used to getting their way with no challenge that they think any challenge to their hegemony is a prelude to mass murder.

Dude is going to win a sick ammount of money, when he wins his workplace discrimination lawsuit.

Sup Forums is not the alt-right
stop saying it is

omg the nips made an anime out of Killzone.
Wtf, cant they come up with ANYTHING original???
2 nukes were not enough!

Anybody to the right of Mao tse Dung is le ebil natsee !

The problem is (((them))) trying to brand anybody upset about this SJW nonsense as "alt-right". It's just their old "if you disagree with us, you're a racist" in a more roundabout way.
Every sane person should be furious about this madness that infested our societies like cancer.

I find the term alt-right offensive to my views, we're ebil Natzis! ! !

Sup Forums isn't the alt right. The alt right is a child of Sup Forums. The alt right is ideology for normies. It brings the normie's step closer to our way of thinking.

The "white" man that was fired was a jew. The left attacked itself yet again.

use my website

Huffpo is just
>left-leaning
but Breitbart is
>FAAAAAR-RIIIIIGHT
also
>OOOOLD-FASHIOOOOONED
When Jesus comes back, I'm going to enjoy watching these people suffer. So much.

They do understand but they wish they didn't. So they invent any delusion and replace the truth in their own minds with it.

If you left a Swastika or actual Fascist Symbol somewhere they would see it and you didn't get caught, giving them no clear target to strike at, they would sink into a fit of mania/depression as they tore at every perceived threat.

g-guys i think someone killed him while he wrote this

>well reasoned argument grounded in facts
>SEXIST!!!

Its par for the course in this day and age. The only people who are upset about it are those who are just now being red pilled.

this

The time arguing with these retards is over and he found out first hand. You can NEVER EVER argue with the enemy they want you fired gone dead and alone. Don't you fucking idiots get this? These people cannot be reasoned with, they act like they want a discussion but they fucking DON'T. THIS HAS HAPPENED A MILLION TIMES ALREADY. Get it THROUGH YOUR FUCKING SKULLS ALREADY.

YOU
WILL
NEVER
COME
TO
AN
AGREEMENT
OR
REASONABLE
UNDERSTANDING
WITH
SOMEONE
WHO
WANTS
YOU
DEAD

Alt lite and classic liberals are useful, even if they are idiots / cucks.

reminds me of gamergate back in 2014.

Exact same problem: Fake news were 100% aganst us and did not even bother with the facts.

Holy fuck every news article I can find is completely misrepresenting his paper and painting it like nazi propoganda. The paper clearly states a balance between left and right is important due to the strengths and weaknesses of both sides but oh shit that's dangerous thinking goyim good thing we brainwashed 99% of the population into not having the patience to read 10 fucking pages or think for themselves so lets control this narrative. Jesus Christ I hate this fucking country.

G8 B8 M80.

As a principled conservative, I have no problem with this. Google have a right to fire whomever they want. Get over it you big government crybabies!

>denounce every conservative ... by pointing to the "alt-right".

tfw the left is more prejudiced than the right

Sup Forums is not aut kike.

He made the company look bad of course he is gonna get the Axe. Had it not blown up the way it did he would have been fine.

>here's come the "alt-right" boogeyman
embrace it, you faggot

No shit they do, we all knew they would. The problem here us all the obvious strawmanning of his paper by both Google and every major media network when it's perfectly reasonable and should be openly discussed.

But, just like GG, many sleeping truthseekers will be awakened and the sjw army and allies will get smaller and weaker. This is GG for baby boomers and normies.

Feminists at Google wouldn't get this reference.

Good, good, call anyone disagreeing alt-right. It worked so well during Hillary's campaign.

2+2=5

The dude was clearly an autist, like most of Sup Forums. As we know, the average trumpcuck here is unemployable, and the fact that he is just lost his job only underscores the inability of trumpcucks to handle real employment.

Never let a good crisis go to waste, this is a war. You can keep your principles and lose, or get dirty and win. I will take winning !

This is how I will lose my job as well. I don't write memos and I try to keep my mouth shut but they will find out eventually.

Be for real, Damore has a phd from Harvard. He will have a job, he just switched sides to the other 50% of the country.

gamergate was just the tip of the iceberg of fake news, the election REALLY revealed just how big and deep the fourth estate has been bought out.

i feel a meme or ben garrison cartoon coming on.

Keep.Up.The.Pressure

They have a far fall but we can help.

The swamp will be drained, one water droplet at a time

>far right news website Breitbart

Please do show them the door. When we get enough on the other side of that door, we're coming for you.

We're descending into another dark ages.

Watch scientific progress grind to halt to cater to the whims of the new Priesthood known as feminists and minorities.

oh yea, if womyn are realy equal to men than how come whenever i treat to a feemale like shes a man and go straight for the ass, they get all pissy and stuff

The company made itself look bad when they 1. allowed their staff to go into hysterics over an opinion and 2. fired him

not an argument, sweetie

this probably.
And the elections concerned many more people.
Sadly this story might be swept under the rug too because its just about tech.
But tehre is still hope

>Sadly this story might be swept under the rug too because its just about tech.
Google is highly impactful to all normies, it will be easy to keep this one out from under the rug

>Is Sup Forums really as 'furious' as Newsweek says?
Maybe. A bit.

This convinced me to switch from google news and changed my default search engine but we'll see how long that lasts.

Mostly I'm just disappointed in Silicon Valley's continued decline. It seems like even greed wasn't potent enough to fend off the cancer.

>drumpftard
Why do you people keep saying that? It's absolutely juvenile and retarded. It's not ironic, not funny, it doesn't make people mad on any level except how bad and dumb it is. If you only knew how pathetically I viewed you, a frail white guy with with no muscle tone, posting with your nigger flag, whose job it is (at least I hope you're getting paid) to activate almonds on a racist image board for a bunch of kikes and/or deep staters and pathological liars. There's no way to put into words the pity I have for you

>movement was started because some chick was fucking reviewers yo get good ratings
>somehow the media spinned it into "omg look at deez sexists"
How they do it, no one knows, except the nose.

>It seems like even greed wasn't potent enough to fend off the cancer.
This, scariest thing i have read all week.

>biology phD posts critique of company policies that most people agree with
>MSM ties it to the alt-right
>t. MSM reaction when everyone starts supporting alt-right
They really are retarded aren't they?

>archive.is/UWMBM

Doing gods work

>They really are retarded aren't they?

I think everyone realized this ever since Trump won.
Even formerly bluepilled mainstream sites like Quora.com have not been able to hold back the floodgates.

We're not le alt right so no.

>alt-right

Yes, the (((Russians))) who killed more Russians than the Nazis.

>It seems like even greed wasn't potent enough to fend off the cancer.
no. this is all about greed. this bat shit insane ideology is a way to D&C engineers and suppress their wages. they bring in a lot of dead weight to use as spies and purposefully put in place policies to inhibit individual productivity so they can drive down wages then use witch hunts to expel any people who are smart enough to figure out the game.

this happens to every corporation after it grows to a certain size. all the good people leave and create new companies.

Not being a literal sub 80IQ retard makes anyone more of a gender expert than anyone who believes sex and gender exist independently.

>memo calls women neurotic
>women call out of work b/c of memo
pottery

>they're trying to connect him to the alt-right which normies think of some kinda crazy racist frog boogeyman

We created a moral panic, and when that is over, pro-white arguments will be normalized.

>alt right

So basically anyone who believes you should be able to have opinions is alt right?

This is gamergate v2 faggots. Prepare your anus!

>Women are more neurotic (prone to stress and anxiety
>hearing this makes them stressed and anxious
hilarious

Looks like you need the Trump signed copy.