He's got a point

He's got a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv0BCkkFZgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soldiers die everyday. Shame on Trump for not making a tweet about every single one of them.

Stop defending that faggot

An Osprey crashed? I never heard about it.

When did an Osprey crash?

>osprey crashed

In other news water is wet.

It crashed in Australia last week.

>If Trump doesn't tweet about something that means he doesn't care

Open press briefing with Marine crash.

After the 17th Russia question and 6th question trying to make the press corp themselves the story someone asks why Trump hasn't tweeted about Marines...

They literally should just have rotating high school students looking ro pursue journalism ask questions at the breifing.

>trump's a narcissist
Yes user, we already knew this.

trump contacted the families directly.

>Just stop preventing me from artificially changing the culture of your board!

Haven't seen anything in news about this, thank you for posting, RIP Marines

And how many tweets did Obama send?

So he is just like Obama?

Why havnt I heard about This? What could the media possibly be reporting on to leave this out of the news?

He doesn't like losers.

Why the fuck would amyone care about dead marines? That's what they do, they die. It's their job.

You're right and I'm sure he's used his point on several other men's buttholes.

"Crashed"

Haven't you been to /k/? Ospries are expected to crash and kill Marines. Normal things don't make headlines.

Col Morris Davis is practicing transference for his grief.

1. Build Osprey
2. Realize it's a piece of shit
3. ??????
4. Dead Marines

If he tweeted something respectful , it would immediately be defaced by the cancer replying to his Twitter.

The only faggots is the leftist trying to use emotional blackmail. Fuck this faggot and his double standard.

>Tweet about marines
>International community distrusts American choppers
>???

Trump also never tweeted about when the Turkish Embassy in the USA violently attacked American citizens on US soil.

Trump has also never tweeted about the destruction of our Civil War era statues being taken down and streets renamed.

Trump has also never tweeted about the violence shown to Trump supporters or Republican speakers by the ultra violent left (antifa).

There are a lot of things going on in the USA that I would hope Trump would mention but he never does. However, get Rosie O'Donnell to say something and Trump will push out 30 tweets about it within the hour.

Found it
CNN two days ago,'mishap', not war causality, no update

youtube.com/watch?v=Wv0BCkkFZgc

>The US still uses Ospreys
Why the fuck haven't these aerial anal screws been scrapped yet?

I like aircraft that don't crash.

McMaster is trying to take his Twitter away....or at least censor/filter them..that is why his Twitter is weak. Trump would be Trump....but not lately.

It's not like they died in a heroic or brave way. They died because some black boy marine probably tried to "muh dick" the flight controls.