Linda Wenzel Likely To Return

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4767316/Moment-brainwashed-German-schoolgirl-captured-Iraq.html

>Germany is negotiating with Iraqi authorities to get the schoolgirl, who turns 17 at the end of this month, back to Germany where she faces charges of belonging to and supporting a terrorist organisation.

>She is said to have suffered a gunshot wound to her left thigh and told reporters she wants to be extradited to Germany where she would cooperate with authorities.

>In theory, Iraqi authorities could sentence her to death for fighting for the militant group, although this odd seen as highly unlikely. German authorities are engaged in high level talks with Baghdad to see if she can be brought home to be reunited with her family.

>Last month, it was revealed that the teenager had a baby with her when she was found in the ruins of Mosul.

>The malnourished baby boy she was with was taken to an Army clinic for medical attention before he and Linda were transferred to Baghdad.

>It was previously reported that Linda was married to a Chechen ISIS fighter and had admitted to killing Iraqi troops.

>The teenager was uncooperative with Iraqi soldiers. 'I don't think she regretted joining ISIS because she looked angry and she refused any help that we provide,'

>The German embassy in Baghdad is believed to be liaising with Iraqi officials.

It seems she's likely to return back to Germany even after fighting for a terrorist group

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ME6nzAfJPyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope a German vigilante will administer justice upon her if she gets back. Don't let this race traitor and her subhuman spawn get away.

>back to Germany where she faces charges of belonging to and supporting a terrorist organisation.

Are the hundreds returning isis fighters all facing charges? Here they are not charged with anything and in Sweden they get perks from the government.

kill her

She should be prosecuted for war crimes (membership of an illegal organisation) and then hanged by the neck until dead.

>Fight Iraqi government as part of an enemy group.
>Might even have killed Iraqis.

Why shouldn't she be accountable to a Iraqi court? That's where she committed her crime, not Germany?

Put her to death. Easy open an closed case. Kill her demonic offspring as well. The blood of traitors is real.

SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
TERRORISTS ARE WELCOME HERE

on a serious note:
she committed crimes against Iraqi people, so I believe it should be up to Iraq to punish her.
there won't be any justice if she get's 5 years prison or even goes for free because she's not 20 yet.

Depends on where she was when the crimes were committed. Also the Hague has jurisdiction over war crimes.

She'll be brought back to Germany and face charges for not wearing her hijab

She will collect her benefits

she doesnt even look german look at that disgusting eyebrow

They dont have jurisdiction over ISIS though as its not a recognized state actor.

kek

friendly reminder that this women literally killed innocent kurds and Christians and will likely be given gibmedats and therapy when she returns, and be made a social marxist superstar

NO
Fuck i hope the Iraq's kill her

Germany will just let her go

The real scandal is that the Iraqis haven't put the bitch down already and dumped the corpse at the door of the German embassy.

im pretty sure some feels group will get involved and she will be given new identity

>women
>not stupid

She was in Mosul, which is part of Iraq, thus under Iraqi jurisdiction. Also, the Iraqis have executed people for being ISIS fighters before, why should she go free? What's the ethic argument?

fuck there are some typos in that article

So not even was she stupid enough to go there to ally with isis, she even took a baby with her as well? Just let the Iraqi authorities fucking kill her off, she's a waste of space anyway.

God, I'm angry.

>pussy pass: granted.
Now the white men she betrayed can fund her existence, while she votes for open borders.

she didnt took baby from germany. she was most likely shagged by abdul in Iraq

It's most likely her subhuman offspring from her marriage with some local mudshit

>fight for isis
>train as sniper
>kill allies
>get captured
>sorry guiz
pussy pass granted

A man would be sent to cia black site for decades.

She was supposedly married to a Chechen ISIS fighter (who thankfully died in combat). They haven't officially confirmed the child is hers but it's highly likely, given that reports say she kept it with her at all times and produces breast milk. It's likely the child is the dead Chechen's offspring.

if i was german i would be calling for her death. treason should be punished with death. but this is germany, so who knows she might even live a normal life now

>one week later in a parallel universe where Germans are not cucks

implying she killed anyone
she is a woman and was used as a sex slave

Why Germany? She should come to Canada we'll give her 10 million dollars for her suffering

... she had a kid? Wonderful.. just wonderful.

It's some mountain nigger spawn

Exactly... and of course Germany wants them both back.

That country is truly fucked beyond repair at this point.

My bet is that she's going to be made into a martyr or something. Maybe she'll write a book and be hailed as a hero for surviving such harsh conditions, even though she brought it upon herself and should face the consequences of her actions.

she looks like a bosnian or w/e

>treason
When did she pledge allegiance to the German government lol?

she's from dresden, easr germany. Probably some soviet soldier rapist gave her ancestors some non-german DNA.

That's bullshit, she committed crimes against the Iraqi people in Iraq and should be judged and punished according to their laws.

She's female and not middle-eastern.

That's why she'll go free.

Uh.. that's not a precedent you want to set dude

If an Iraqi teenager committed a terrorist attack in Germany would they send him back to Iraq before punishing them?

Are you dumb?

Australian drug smugglers caught in Indonesia were arrested and punished in Indonesia according to Indonesian laws.

When in Rome, act as Romans do, it's pretty much common courtesy.

I think that user was thinking more in line of american war criminals pretty much everywhere in the world.

She will return to Germany and treated like a hero. She will be their Joan of Ark.

They should shoot her and feed her mogrel spawn to the dogs.

How did ISIS convince here to go to Iraq? I can barely convince a girl to come to the pub.

Have you tried physical violence and threats?

Father of the Year award to her Dad it would seem.

All that will do is paint nationalists as bad guys and prevent further victim reclamation.

she has a moon face but she's not a bong?

Seriously, how do they convince a German teenager to leave her entire life behind and travel to a warzone? We could learn a lot from them.

>victim reclamation
elaborate please. Do you actually consider that cunt to be a victim?

She is a slave, these slavers lie and manipulate to get women into their jaws and then bite.

She was a naive dumb cunt for letti g herself be fooled, sure. But her captors are ultimately the perpetrators.

Stop making excuses for shitskins, you retarded american shit

Let me guesstimate.
One finds a spoiled little shit that is still mentally in development and just pushes a few right buttons on issues that mass media prepared her for. Absent parents, kid raised by TV watching shitty 'sitcoms' where kids sperg out and parents apologize afterwards, kids are smart and parents are dumb stuff, add some equivalent of current bill nye and voila, one kid ready to accept anyone/anything just to feel she belongs.

>this bait

lmao

She should get AT LEAST 10 Mil from the german government for letting her go in the first place.

Those horny Mudslimes fucked the shit out of the kafir girl.

>But her captors are ultimately the perpetrators.
nej
its called personal responsibility. No matter the circumstances the bottom line is; she chose.
A shame she wont swing for it but just face a mild sentence.

She came willingly to join ISIS and even worked for their religious police, hunting down people who violated sharia law and killing them.

it's called brainwashing dumbasses, it happens to male and female teens through social media, they are brainwashed with propaganda and recruited, some mosques do this as well

youtube.com/watch?v=ME6nzAfJPyA

>brainwashed over the internet
Fuck off. She wanted an adventure and kill infidels. Do you think that muslim-born terrorists are also just poor brainwashed victims?

Did they capture Arya Stark?

>Not posting the real picture

#1 I am not american, you al swedistani shit
#2 I am not american, you al swedistani shit
#3 Did your somalian brain get the message that I'm not american?
#4 Did she or did she not choose of her free will? IK you retarded snowniggers don't believe in punishing criminals but this is too much even for swedistan.

topkek

>Chechen ISIS fighter
German girls cant resist Big Russian Cock since 1945. Its in their dna.

she was promised love and kids with an arab prince n stuff, killing infidels what just the side thing to do, her main role would be probalby cooking and staying at home for the rest of her life, teenagers are easy to manipulate

She will be killed by the Iraqis, FYI.

Your pussy eurotrash media is saying it's "unlikely" to manipulate your brainlet euro mind into thinking everything is ok and you don't need to be outraged by anything. Once the girl gets her capital punishment from the Iraqis, you would've already forgotten about her and the eurotrash media won't talk about it at all and will distract you with the newqest photo of a sobbing brown man at your border.

You are fucked, but the media says EVERYTHING IS OK!

She is 17 for gods sake, a child by Swedish standards. The human brain is not fully developed until the mid 25 so she just do not know better. Lets get her home to her family and let her settle down in a peaceful environment for a few years.

oh more female privilege huh. she can be a terrorist and even then they try to save her and plead with her to help her. absolutely disgusting.

>why kill communists its just brainwashing
>why kill fascists its just brainwashing
>why kill liberals its just brainwashing
>why kill muslims its just brainwashing
>why kill niggers its just brainwashing
>why kill anyone its just brainwashing

by iraqi laws, she can only be executed when she is 22.
which means: she will be incarcerated for 6 years, after that she will be executed.
how nice. how lovely.

>chechnya
>russians
nice try ahmed

If that is true why don't we all have traditionalist teenage wives?

I hope she dies from infection, and hopefully had she has TB, and three STDS if she survives. Germany will make her a hero.

I never had any doubt.

SCHLAAAND
SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND
SCHLAAAND
SCHLAND
JA

who cares
she decided to go after terrorists and then join them.
kids do stupid things, but some things is not just a simple mistake.
she now will pay for her mistakes and I REALLY HOPE PEOPLE LEARN FROM THAT!

Just shoot the bitch.

I don't really get your point

lol, because we are not ISIS, and /ourwomen/ are being programed to do the oposite, aka racemix and be sluts

Chechnya got Ivan'd so many times they're all pretty much Russian mutts. Last time was just in 1999 and about 50 times before that, starting the first time when we conquered it.

Let the Iraqi's handle her. Fuck Germany for not keeping their women in line.

just make the next time count boris.

hahah this is such a faggotry statement fuck off

My point is your point about brainwashing is retarded. Everything that's not your ideology is brainwashing to everyone else. Enemies are enemies and you either fight them to the last, or you bend over and take it like a bitch.

So the real question is what position in the Bundesregierung will Merkel offer her if she is returned?

gee

listen to Ivan you cu cks. People own their actions and decisions. None of this weak pathetic "muh brainwashing" or "I was misled pls no bully".

That's why younger than 25 soldiers are so liked by bandit nations, older than 25 soldiers can mostly see whats right and wrong and are not that easily steered towards war crimes although it does happen.

She's a citizen of Germany. Enjoyed the benefits of being a German citizen and then actively worked against her own countrymen. kys my dude.

are you a refugee?

she is the eney? sort of right
she is also an innocent teenager that has been brainwashed to become the enemy

like, the real enemy is the brainwasher, not the poor kid being brainwashed into being the enemy, that's what I mean, she is just a victim

?

>She was supposedly married to a Chechen ISIS fighter
No wonder Germans want to get back those juicy L I B E R A T E D genes!

Dude fuck off

Hopefully the Iraqis have balls and refuse to let the German cucks take her home.

Execute the cunt.

This

SHE CAN ONLY BE EXECUTED WHEN SHE IS 22 YEARS OLD!
SHE WILL BE INCARCERATED FOR 6 YEARS THEN KILLED!

I hope she will spend her entire life in an iraqi prison