Hey goy

>hey goy
>goy
>psst
>did you know that g00gle watches your every move?
>use (((DuckDuckGo)))
>it's safe and non trackable
>you can even choose it as your primary engine under the settings of your (((iphone)))

t. Gabriel (((Weinberg))) owner of (((DuckDuckGo)))

Come one friend, don't you like privacy???

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/
yandex.com/
panopticlick.eff.org/results?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumperino

You have to use something or another, even if DDG was tracking as hard as Google I still prefer their bang searches over Google.

use Ixquick, the white man's search engine.

>t. Google shill
You know we are going to turn you into the next CNN. You are desperate. I can smell it. And it's intoxicating.

have you got anything other than punctuation to back up your argument?

inb4 someone posts that retarded infographic that implies that duckduckgo is just as bad as google because it tells you your ip address when you ask it to

>Ixquick
ixquick still allows google to collect your anonymised data and sell it, therefore not at all a boycott

so what´s better?

ddg is pretty great. bangs are very nice, and i actually think their results are better than google.
that said, i prefer to use something like startpage because i really don't believe somebody would go through the effort of creating something like ddg just because they care about my privacy.

Ddg used to have ads on here

If RMS uses it, it's probably alright.

Those anons are retarded.
Unless you wanna make your own, DuckDuckGo really is a better option than Chrome or Firefox. I don't know that anything will be 100% perfect-- but its miles and miles better.

This.

rms is an autistic communist jew

Hes still less evil than Jew-ogle

>autistic
Exactly, he has an autistic obsession with privacy.

RMS is a fucking atheist marxist kike nigger

more like duck duck goy

he has an autistic obsession with source code. that's literally all he will ever care about.

You make a strong argument. So how do I search then? I don't use jewgle.

Yandex is Sup Forums approved

Really you never realize how many options there are until shit like this.

bing

I switched my news feed from google news to bing yesterday.

Even without filters it's not filled with WaPo/Buzzfeed/Salon garbage but I'm not sure I can add filters later if needed.

Shills out in full force today I see. Trying to undermine a decent competition? Be more clever than this.
Saged.

>bing
They just buy old google data. Maybe its possible its less curated as well but still missing anything that google excluded in its index.

You can't bump your own post, Ante

searx.me
reminder to change your user agent and take other fingerprinting prevention measures to avoid google recaptcha tracing you.
also buy a VPN

OP can bump, but it has to be ten minutes after the previous one.

Spread this, duck duck go shills are going hard on everything.

startpage.com/
yandex.com/

Startpage is objectively the best. I used DDG for awhile but once I went to Startpage I never went back

Holy balls, pic related

>searx.me
>reminder to change your user agent and take other fingerprinting prevention measures
what do you mean with fingerprint prevention? Like cover the button on my phone or what?
to avoid google recaptcha tracing you.
>also buy a VPN
Which one?

I use Startpage nano desu.

>implying Israel is not our greatest ally

browser fingerprinting is just that. using the smallest bits of information like screen resolution or software based video encoding, to how images load on your machine, a profile is generated to track you through the websites you visit.
panopticlick.eff.org/results?
it doesn't help when you contact recaptcha google servers all day

sage

Looks like RMS is a Jew. I knew something was fishy about that whole "GNU/"Linux scam. RMS never did shit without getting shekels for it, why does he take credit for the work of Linus, a white man?

Thanks Sup Forums my autism just got worse after reading this.

Schmuck
Schmuck
Goy